ADVERTISEMENT

Ryan Conway

Yes he will be. He averaged over 25 points per game and had 55 in one game this year. He is going to blow up. Needs a little muscle for BE...we need a three point threat.....getting two would be AMAZING! lol
Steph Curry was a little short on muscle and underestimated, which is why Davidson got an absolute stud!

For someone that we seem to be the front runner, have 247 already has us at 100% and committing in a couple of weeks, there is minimal discussion about him.... what gives

Conway does put up great numbers but I believe is lost here is I think he plays public school and some would say not great competition.

Who knows though, maybe he would have the same success against the high end private schools in Maryland too.

So his size and perceived competition keep him out of the top 100. His numbers are legit though, volume and percentages are nice.

I went to middle school in Timonium. Will see what I can do
And high school. In fact, this kid's high school. Pretty baffling. I never paid a second of attention to our teams. I'd be shocked if the school has ever produced a player anyone here could name. But maybe things have changed since back then

Thehallinreport will have a Q & A with Conway on Instagram this Saturday at 8:00. It will be posted here. I suggest all our readers hit the link when posted.

Absolutely...thanks Dan. Wait do you have to have an Instagram account? Lol

And high school. In fact, this kid's high school. Pretty baffling. I never paid a second of attention to our teams. I'd be shocked if the school has ever produced a player anyone here could name. But maybe things have changed since back then
Cbox has never let us down

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
Well, if not us, then hopefully he chooses either Vanderbilt or Stanford. If he goes to one of the other three he is likely going to haunt us for several seasons to come.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT