ADVERTISEMENT

Ryan Conway

Don’t you hate it when a player sets a date to announce and then moves it back. I do because it generates all sorts of very creative speculation and unique scenarios about the reason why , especially when it involves a player everyone , including recruiting websites , is saying he’s committing to us. All we can do is wait and let this play out as we don’t control the situation the player does.

First this is simply a verbal about 6 months before he can even sign. How many recruits have reopened their recruiting after verballing.? Just stay in the hunt, most schools don't stop contacting after a verbal anyway

Last edited:
Could it possibly mean there may be another player or two who want to announce at the same time?[/Q

An uncharacteristic note of recruiting optimism has somehow found it's way onto these boards. It happens about once every 6 years and usually is quickly squashed.

Reactions: deheremike
On another note judging from the Conway thread on the Rutgers board I was 100% right of proud NJ sports fan

yeah he was always a snake.....now he thinks he is an expert over there saying guaranteed that Conway is not coming here.....lol

I don’t know if this has already been said but over the past month he’s retweeted only 3 things related to one of his final 6 and all three were pro Rutgers. Geo Baker, Ron Harper, and scarlet nation.com.

makes me think why did so many people think Seton Hall?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT