ADVERTISEMENT

SHU @ Creighton Game Thread

How many times are the announcers going to keep mentioning how many pts we are down in this game. They sound like a bunch of JO's. Creighton is playing their A+ game and we are playing our F- game. It happens some nights.
Meanwhile, McDermott isn't calling off his dogs.

How many times are the announcers going to keep mentioning how many pts we are down in this game. They sound like a bunch of JO's. Creighton is playing their A+ game and we are playing our F- game. It happens some nights.
It’s their job

cant see our team ever winning the big east title outright under willard. gotta be lead by someone with balls for that to happen. cant do this BS.

Reactions: TomWall
40 point losses dont just "happen some nights"

Reactions: BigRedMav
The switches on D absolutely killed us. They are playing and A+ game right now and we are playing and F. Just embarrassing

Doesn't matter if we lose by 4 or 40, counts as 1 loss. They're shooting 3's at the same percentage we're shooting FT's. We're not going to win any game when opponent is shooting like that.

Reactions: TomWall
Creighton has all white guys in I think it’s the third string and they’re still running plays making us look silly. Sorry fellas that’s coaching.

Reactions: SHUSA
I hear ya but the replay looked like Aiken stepped on the guys foot and twisted his ankle. I think it’s just bad luck. I’m assuming it’s the same ankle he previously hurt?
Correct on both. He is on the bench but looks like he will be out a while.

Doesn't matter if we lose by 4 or 40, counts as 1 loss. They're shooting 3's at the same percentage we're shooting FT's. We're not going to win any game when opponent is shooting like that.
wellll it does sort of matter for ncaa tourney metrics.

Well, look at the bright side: we had one more block than them.
I was gonna say we had more offensive boards....but then I realized that's only because they shot lights out.

Random thought on our post mordem...Jackson with virtually no playing time. Not a good sign for him...or us.

This performance is one of the absolute worst in the past 40 years. Creighton is terrific and we had a bad night but we should not lose to anyone by 36 points. The team quit and played selfishly.

Is Stevens hurt? Why is Granada in instead of him?
Funny, even Gary Cohen asked in the post game is Dimingus Stevens okay?

Willarard's response, "yeah, he's fine." Throw back quote to Opie and Anthony days..."okay terrific!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT