ADVERTISEMENT

SHU @ Creighton Game Thread

With Aiken gone --perhaps forever--sure would be nice if we could get something--ANYthing-- out of Long. Shavar is having a nightmare game and he has to be gassed. And Molson should never shoot another three...forever. The only guy playing really well is Rhoden. Cale perked up a bit. Sandro is trying. We leave too many open 3's and against these guys that is a death scenario.

eh whatever, like I said before play for 3rd place and start by beating Depaul saturday, gotta take care of Prov in the rematch and those Uconn doggies after

They are getting whatever they want. What did they talk about at halftime where’s the offense???

Reactions: TomWall
Ugh...Rhoden and Cale give up wide open 3s and concede to...a turnover. Take the damn shot if it's there.

Put Long in. We’re going to need him some this year as Aiken cannot be part of the plan. Get him minutes Kevin, this game is over.

we REFUSE to shoot actual good looks. this team is soft served. rhoden passes his good look to cale who passes his good look into a turnover.

our guys wont shoot because they are afraid to miss. clear out the bench. was my mistake to think this team could ever be hyped up for a game.

Rhoden deserves his own thread at this point. Thanks for showing up, Jared! Wish you had some help out there. Everyone else mailing it in.

eh whatever, like I said before play for 3rd place and start by beating Depaul saturday, gotta take care of Prov in the rematch and those Uconn doggies after

What kind of loser mentality is that. Play for third place??? How about we regroup and even things out when they come to Newark. If your going to play for third place you shouldn’t even bother playing

Agreed they are intimidated tonight., Playing in front of fans? Good team too. They are way out of focus.

Reactions: Belluno
If the Hall doesn’t make a move soon he needs to get Long in there because if Aiken is hurt for a while he’s going to have to play. No sense in putting him against backups at garbage time. Kevin can’t be stubborn.

you see how creighton has their foot on our necks. i wish we could be that alpha for once

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT