ADVERTISEMENT

SLASH scores already game thread

Tyrique jones is way to athletic for Romaro. I thought he's be guarding hankins

both of them are just smoking Gill inside, Jones has what 10 now in 7 minutes?

when we played them in X, what did Jones do? im curious if anyone knows

8 FG ‘s for Xavier in the paint.

Hall down 16-12 under 14 minutes.. Kevin is going to need TT tonight.

Not a good start defensively. Fans that did not go tonight are at fault. ;) Seriously, hope Nzie can play. Getting killed inside early.

This is sort of beside the point, and God knows I’m thankful for what Fox Sports does for us, but this CBS Sports production is so much better than what we’re used to. McCarthy and Alaa just drop in and know more about us than most of the FS1 team, plus the graphics and entire production are so much better.

this games over, the 9 seed BET team is gonna put us into the NIT. Everytime we score they score, we block them and they get the block back and score. Jones has 45 points already haha, anyways hope my jinx works

if anyone is watching on tv, how is BUTLER so ahead of us in NET and RPI?

PLAY TAUREANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Rhoden with the great behind the back pass on the break and Thompson throws down a thunderous dunk with an extra slap on the backboard afterwards, students section goes nuts

this games over, the 9 seed BET team is gonna put us into the NIT. Everytime we score they score, we block them and they get the block back and score. Jones has 45 points already haha, anyways hope my jinx works
Really?

Who didnt know Ty was a beast? Anybody watched games last year? Lol. Poor scouting by assistant coaches yet again!!

We only have two fouls. Not even there for contact against their big guys. Gotta get more physical inside. Weak currently...

Kaz calm down. Long way to go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT