ADVERTISEMENT

2024 NCAA TOURNAMENT BRACKETOLOGY

It’s ridiculous. At this point your resume means nothing. It seems predetermined that middle Big East schools go to the 8/9 game no matter what. Lunardi has Seton Hall, Nova and St Johns there. No way St Johns should be anywhere near SHU and Nova seeding.

Regardless, I do believe we are moving directly to that game with either UNC or Kansas waiting. Or better yet, watch we get put in the 11 seed play-in vs Gonzaga again

Interesting, SHU (13-6)has a similiar record to Alabama (12-6) but SHU is the 8 Seed compared to Alabama the 5 Seed. Their NET rankings are completely different with Alabama a NET of 9 and SHU at 60.

SHU has 3 Ranked Wins while Alabama has 0 and SHU more Quad 1 Wins (4-4) and Alabama (2-5) They also have the same record for Quads 1-2 at .500

Only difference I see SHU lost 1 Quad 3 and Alabama hasn't and has better offensive efficiency

Similar resumes outside of offensive metrics but 3 seeds apart. That's the effect of the NET and Rutgers loss

Reactions: Hall-O-Daze
Way too early to tell. First, lets get in. If SHU takes care of business they should be better than the 8/9 game. They must beat Providence. After that if they can beat Marquette it would be very significant to the whole equation. Hopefully, 7 more conference wins and a Quad 1 before the Big East Tournament.

Way too early to tell. First, lets get in. If SHU takes care of business they should be better than the 8/9 game. They must beat Providence. After that if they can beat Marquette it would be very significant to the whole equation. Hopefully, 7 more conference wins and a Quad 1 before the Big East Tournament.
Yup. Just win baby and see how it shakes out. I am feeling greedy now, but serious talk of seeding is music to my ears!

Reactions: radecicco and Merge
My big concern is based on the schedule, i think we may have hit our ceiling with big wins unless we end up winning on the road at UCONN, Marquette, Creighton, St John's or Nova. I would just think that wins against UCONN and Marquette would have helped our NET more. It is too bad we could not have beaten Creighton as the computer likes them too.

As a result, based on the rest of schedule, i just see us landing at a 10 seed or lower. Of course, never underestimate a Sha team as i would not be surprised to see us win one of those road games.

My big concern is based on the schedule, i think we may have hit our ceiling with big wins unless we end up winning on the road at UCONN, Marquette, Creighton, St John's or Nova. I would just think that wins against UCONN and Marquette would have helped our NET more. It is too bad we could not have beaten Creighton as the computer likes them too.

As a result, based on the rest of schedule, i just see us landing at a 10 seed or lower. Of course, never underestimate a Sha team as i would not be surprised to see us win one of those road games.
They did help the NET a lot … it was 113 before Christmas

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT