ADVERTISEMENT

25% of Americans will not take COVID Vaccine

New variant from south Africa now found in Belgium

My doctor friend told me that his new variant could have been spreading at people's thanksgivings dinners last night. Not good! I'm happy i stayed virtual again this year.

Fauci mentioned US needs to learn more about the new variant before enforcing new restrictions/shut downs. Like I predicted recently Seton Hall games will not have fans at some point of this season. Looks like I will be right! I told you so!

New York has declared a state of emergency for omicron. Evidence now shows the variant is now spreading among the fully vaccinated. NY governor said shut downs are on the table.

New York has declared a state of emergency for omicron. Evidence now shows the variant is now spreading among the fully vaccinated. NY governor said shut downs are on the table.

You seem happy about that. Strange bird.

You seem happy about that. Strange bird.

No. I just continued to warn you that there would be a variant that causes a winter wave and possibly evade vaccines. And this looks like this is the variant. You just kept on saying this wouldn't happen. But it is now. Just proving that I am right again.

Interesting article from NJ.com this morning. Delta plagues NJ as omicron threatens. The Garden state is almost over 1000 hospitalizations and one doctor quoted in this article said something that some posters on this board don't want to hear. Viruses can mutate into something more transmissible and deadly. The doctor noted that variants of concern can come every 6 months or so. As I stated before, this pandemic is not leaving us anytime soon.

NJ covid hospitalizations surge over 1000 as cases, deaths, and hospitalizations increase. Looks like I was right about this winter surge! Unfortunately the worst is yet to come. Especially with Omicron now.

David Cases have tripled in NJ since last month. Can everyone just admit I was right about this winter surge? And its just going to get worse from here.

Honestly, just block him. It’s a shtick.

What shtick are you exactly talking about? You said this pandemic would be over on June 2021. I said you would be wrong...you were wrong.

You said there would be no restrictions necessary after vaccines are fully available. I said you would be wrong. You were wrong on that too...gov Murphy is now saying its very likely capacity limits will be put back on.

You have been horribly wrong.

What shtick are you exactly talking about? You said this pandemic would be over on June 2021. I said you would be wrong...you were wrong.

You said there would be no restrictions necessary after vaccines are fully available. I said you would be wrong. You were wrong on that too...gov Murphy is now saying its very likely capacity limits will be put back on.

You have been horribly wrong.

You have been wrong on so many facts including the Labor Day mandate. Do you remember that 93? You are supposed to be off this board. Did you renegade on your word? Answer please.

You have been wrong on so many facts including the Labor Day mandate. Do you remember that 93? You are supposed to be off this board. Did you renegade on your word? Answer please.

Yes I remember that. I was wrong on that. And I have admitted that.

Dr. Scott Gottlieb says things will close down in the tri state area over the next 5 days. Big development!

With all the variants why such a large number of people chose to not be vaccinated is very puzzling.The vast majority of people being hospitalized now are unvaccinated.A free society allows this as it allows people to be dumb so you have to take any side effects of freedom if you want to live in a free society.As that Rex Ryan car commercial ends with I just don’t know why.

• Haha
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Essex county is in the red. Are Seton hall and the Prudential Center putting public health at risk with 15,000 screaming fans at the rock on Saturday. Some questions to ask!

Now we know without a doubt the 25% has been proven to be wiser than the majority

I feel sorry for those that rushed to roll up their sleeves.

Tough times ahead for them.
When I heard about the motorcyclist whose death was listed as the flu from China even though he had wrapped himself around a tree, l knew the fix was in. Redefining "vaccine" was another giveaway. I never want to benefit from the murder of an innocent, no matter how far in the past it occurred. No vaccine for me and others in my family. A blind trust in our Government is not an option any longer. Sad

When I heard about the motorcyclist whose death was listed as the flu from China even though he had wrapped himself around a tree, l knew the fix was in. Redefining "vaccine" was another giveaway. I never want to benefit from the murder of an innocent, no matter how far in the past it occurred. No vaccine for me and others in my family. A blind trust in our Government is not an option any longer. Sad

Ironic that the questionable counting of a covid death was in Florida. I guess you cant vote for Desantis since it was his government cooking the covid deaths? They were basically just making shit up as they go. But go Desantis The Goat!!!

Ironic that the questionable counting of a covid death was in Florida. I guess you cant vote for Desantis since it was his government cooking the covid deaths? They were basically just making shit up as they go. But go Desantis The Goat!!!

Huh? What are you talking about? It was New Jersey which cooked the COVID deaths. You're unhinged. Get help. I miss the old knies!

Simply unbelievable

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT