ADVERTISEMENT

Are you vaccinated?

Are you vaccinated?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Haha. Yes, I know history. The 1918 flu pandemic resolved without a vaccine.

Mandating a brand new vaccine would be an authoritarian step. Makes you wonder what they put in the vaccines if that's the case.
So you know history and that Spanish flu resolved itself without a vaccine you say. And how many people died as a result? 10 million?

Btw, you don't know history because the case I am referring to is due to the small pox outbreak. If you care to read the law on this subject here is the link. https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/197/11/

The key portion of the decision is this. It may hit home with you:

"But the liberty secured by the Constitution of the United States to every person within its jurisdiction does not import an absolute right in each person to be, at all times and in all circumstances, wholly freed from restraint. There are manifold restraints to which every person is necessarily subject for the common good. On any other basis, organized society could not exist with safety to its members. Society based on the rule that each one is a law unto himself would soon be confronted with disorder and anarchy. Real liberty for all could not exist under the operation of a principle which recognizes the right of each individual person to use his own, whether in respect of his person or his property, regardless of the injury that may be done to others. This court has more than once recognized it as a fundamental principle that

"persons and property are subjected to all kinds of restraints and burdens, in order to secure the general comfort, health, and prosperity of the State, of the perfect right of the legislature to do which no question ever was, or upon acknowledged general principles ever can be, made so far as natural persons are concerned."

Coronavirus doesn't reach that level. It's simply not that deadly. Less than 1% IFR, yet all you hear on the news is how the vaccine definitely will save your life (never mind the 10,000 or so who have died right after taking it) because covid is such a threat. Complete and utter propaganda to usher total submission and compliance. Brought to by the elites at the WEF and the UN's Agenda 2030. The world is run by these people and politicians and "experts" (the same ones you see on TV every day) are completely in their pocket.

Coronavirus doesn't reach that level. It's simply not that deadly. Less than 1% IFR, yet all you hear on the news is how the vaccine definitely will save your life (never mind the 10,000 or so who have died right after taking it) because covid is such a threat. Complete and utter propaganda to usher total submission and compliance. Brought to by the elites at the WEF and the UN's Agenda 2030. The world is run by these people and politicians and "experts" (the same ones you see on TV every day) are completely in their pocket.
Like I said you can't argue with facts, you are just a conspiracist. Fact number one, mandating vaccines is not taking away freedom. It has been settled law in the land for 120 years. Fact number two, you keep throwing out statements purporting to be facts and you are wrong. I have pointed out your fallacies a number of times in the past few days. Fact number 3, you are a conspiracist who when faced with facts will always fall back on the grand conspiracy argument.

Here is another fact, your claim or insinuation that 10,000 people died from the vaccine of the 182 million who have received it. Even if that is true, that represent .000052% of the people vaccinated in the US. Apparently you fail to recognize that there might be a causation issue and those people died of something else. Only a handful of the deaths have been linked to the vaccines, namely blood clots due the J&J vaccine. But keep talking your nonsense.

Last edited:
Like I said you can't argue with facts, you are just a conspiracist. Fact number one, mandating vaccines is not taking away freedom. It has been settled law in the land for 120 years. Fact number two, you keep throwing out statements purporting to be facts and you are wrong. I have pointed out your fallacies a number of times in the past few days. Fact number 3, you are a conspiracist who when faced with facts will always fall back on the grand conspiracy argument.

Here is another fact, your claim or insinuation that 10,000 people died from the vaccine of the 182 million who have received it. Even if that is true, that represent .000052% of the people vaccinated in the US. Apparently you fail to recognize that there might be a causation issue and those people died of something else. Only a handful of the deaths have been linked to the vaccines, namely blood clots due the J&J vaccine. But keep talking your nonsense.

Why argue with him? Hes on another planet with every thing he says on these boards.

Why argue with him? Hes on another planet with every thing he says on these boards.

Just watch. Five years from now you'll be saying I was right (hopefully you're still alive, but who knows with these "vaccines").

In times of crisis, the truth is often the minority opinion.

Just watch. Five years from now you'll be saying I was right (hopefully you're still alive, but who knows with these "vaccines").

In times of crisis, the truth is often the minority opinion.

Another minority opinion is that Covid was developed by China, and clearly we can't trust China so the virus is probably more dangerous than just the initial infection people get. It probably lays dormant in your brain tissue and prevents rational thought. You probably had it.

Looks like the poll voting is slowing down.

~88% vaccinated
~12% unvaccinated

Another minority opinion is that Covid was developed by China, and clearly we can't trust China so the virus is probably more dangerous than just the initial infection people get. It probably lays dormant in your brain tissue and prevents rational thought. You probably had it.

It was clearly developed (at worst) or manipulated (at best) by China (with aid from US research dollars). That should be clear at this point to anyone who has been paying attention.

What's also clear is those in charge are about to pull a bait and switch. All of y'all got baited into taking a "vaccine" (really gene therapy) for a virus that doesn't even kill 1% of those it infects so that you can take your masks off. Now they're going to bring the masks back. That's sure to encourage more vaccination! LOL.

Those in power have provided no assurance that life will ever return to normal. They don't show you any road map. Instead they keep pumping the fear and the propaganda. They don't want it to end, too much money is being made.

Reactions: HALL85
It was clearly developed (at worst) or manipulated (at best) by China (with aid from US research dollars). That should be clear at this point to anyone who has been paying attention.

What's also clear is those in charge are about to pull a bait and switch. All of y'all got baited into taking a "vaccine" (really gene therapy) for a virus that doesn't even kill 1% of those it infects so that you can take your masks off. Now they're going to bring the masks back. That's sure to encourage more vaccination! LOL.

Those in power have provided no assurance that life will ever return to normal. They don't show you any road map. Instead they keep pumping the fear and the propaganda. They don't want it to end, too much money is being made.

Gene therapy lol. Where do you come up with this stuff?

The pandemic would be over if unvaccinated would get the shot. Well keep dealing with this since so many are unwilling to get the shot. You can look in the mirror for lockdowns/masking potentially coming back.

The pandemic would be over if unvaccinated would get the shot. Well keep dealing with this since so many are unwilling to get the shot. You can look in the mirror for lockdowns/masking potentially coming back.
Again, as usual, and not surprisingly, contradicts previous point in favor of “getting back to normal”: when vax available to everyone who wants it, there is no need for masking and shutdowns.

Reactions: shu09
Again, as usual, and not surprisingly, contradicts previous point in favor of “getting back to normal”: when vax available to everyone who wants it, there is no need for masking and shutdowns.

I didn't say whether masks or shutdowns should come back. I'm just stating why they're coming back. The unvaccinated who whine about their freedoms being infringed on can look in the mirror, that is all.

I didn't say whether masks or shutdowns should come back. I'm just stating why they're coming back. The unvaccinated who whine about their freedoms being infringed on can look in the mirror, that is all.
Now you’re shifting the issue (blaming unvaccinated) because you don’t like to highlight that there’s a risk the government is going to pull the exact thing you admit might happen. Restrictions etc are contrary to either or both what the public thinks is correct or was led to believe.

Now you’re shifting the issue (blaming unvaccinated) because you don’t like to highlight that there’s a risk the government is going to pull the exact thing you admit and which you concede is contrary to either or both what the public thinks is correct or was led to believe.

Yes I am blaming the unvaccinated. The virus runs rampant in that population. Even leading GOP leaders are switching their tune, maybe you'll get it someday.

Get what? Why are you making it personal like a child? I

Get the shot. Man up.

What did I say personal?

Does the truth hurt that you're keeping this country in a pandemic for the foreseeable future?

Charmin soft.

Get the shot. Man up.

What did I say personal?

Does the truth hurt that you're keeping this country in a pandemic for the foreseeable future?

Charmin soft.
I already got the vax you buffoon and keep deflecting from government running from the concept that once vac available for everyone we can get back to normal

Oh yes, that’s right. Everyone must agree! Sorry!

Math is hard.....for you. The unvaccinated are driving this pandemic, it's all in the data. That is what will lead to more masks.

Do I like it? No.

Do I like that 50% of Americans wont take 15 minutes to help their fellow Americans? No

Nobody who refuses the vaccine can complain if masks are reinstated.

At this point since so many refuse the vaccine I hope were sending shots to countries where people will get it. Let the anti vaxxers wait in line.

Math is hard.....for you. The unvaccinated are driving this pandemic, it's all in the data. That is what will lead to more masks.

Do I like it? No.

Do I like that 50% of Americans wont take 15 minutes to help their fellow Americans? No

At this point since so many refuse the vaccine I hope were sending shots to countries where people will get it. Let the anti vaxxers wait in line.
Let’s see if you can address the issue I raised instead of again shifting the issue (blaming unvaccinated):

WHY are restrictions etc necessary if shot available for everyone? WHO are we protecting?

don’t deflect. Perhaps I’ll even agree

Let’s see if you can address the issue I raised instead of again shifting the issue (blaming unvaccinated):

WHY are restrictions etc necessary if shot available for everyone? WHO are we protecting?

don’t deflect. Perhaps I’ll even agree

I would say two things:

1. It was always a 70% vaccinated target to quash this thing, this number has not changed. I believe as of this morning we're at 49% of Americans (I may be a little off). The numbers have plateaued and it doesnt appear we'll be hitting 70% anytime soon. I'm not a scientist but I'd guess that the smaller percentage of vaccinated than the greater chance for the vaccine efficacy to decrease.

2. It would be to protect those that were responsible enough to get the vaccine from decreased efficacy/a variant beating the vaccines and protect those that have fallen victim to vaccine conspiracies. Any mask mandate that is implemented is a direct result of a large portion of Americans refusing to get a shot, which is our way out of this.

If we are worried about a variant it is more likely to come from outside the US based on global vaccination levels. So with your argument should we shut the borders?

Reactions: Hallsome

Following that logic, you trust a virus manipulated or made by China more than you do Vaccines which were developed by teams of scientists around the world?

The from US research dollar part is just laughably absurd. The amount we paid them was 0.000004% of their GDP... I'm pretty sure they don't need our money to do anything they want.

What's also clear is those in charge are about to pull a bait and switch. All of y'all got baited into taking a "vaccine" (really gene therapy) for a virus that doesn't even kill 1% of those it infects so that you can take your masks off.

I didn't get vaccinated to take my mask off. I got vaccinated to protect myself, my family and my community.

Gene therapy lol. Where do you come up with this stuff?

Yes, it is. It uses messenger RNA to send "instructions" to your cells to make a spike protein.

Your faith in government and its ability to restrain itself is admirable, but quite naive. The government, through all its lies and hysteria, has shown it has no intention of ending this. As I have said, there is no reason for any restrictions. Those who want the vaccine are protected. Those who choose not to assume the risk. By re-implementing restrictions, the government is admitting that something isn't right - either the vaccines don't work or vaccinated people are still spreading the virus. There is no reason for the government to "protect" those who have chosen not to be protected.

Yes I am blaming the unvaccinated. The virus runs rampant in that population. Even leading GOP leaders are switching their tune, maybe you'll get it someday.

No, it doesn't. US case counts are still quite low. Even if it does end up burning through that community, so what? The vast majority will live and herd immunity will be reached through a combination of natural immunity and vaccination.

Do I like it? No.

Vaccination doesn't help anyone but yourself. It's clear that vaccinated can still spread the virus.

I agree, we should ship our excess supply to areas where people want the shot. Choice and freedom is a beautiful thing.

Reactions: Hallsome
I would say two things:

1. It was always a 70% vaccinated target to quash this thing, this number has not changed. I believe as of this morning we're at 49% of Americans (I may be a little off). The numbers have plateaued and it doesnt appear we'll be hitting 70% anytime soon. I'm not a scientist but I'd guess that the smaller percentage of vaccinated than the greater chance for the vaccine efficacy to decrease.

2. It would be to protect those that were responsible enough to get the vaccine from decreased efficacy/a variant beating the vaccines and protect those that have fallen victim to vaccine conspiracies. Any mask mandate that is implemented is a direct result of a large portion of Americans refusing to get a shot, which is our way out of this.

On #1, notice how the media has subtly moved the goal posts from "70% of eligible adults" to now 70% of the population. Children under 12 can't get it (rightfully so, although they're going to bow to political pressure and allow it for them), so why are we including them in the "all Americans" total when they aren't even at risk from major complications?

Do I like it? No.

Its all in the data. Vaccinated people are driving this pandemic too. But the government won't tell you that. Keep listening to Murphy!

Here's the data:

• Haha
Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
On #1, notice how the media has subtly moved the goal posts from "70% of eligible adults" to now 70% of the population. Children under 12 can't get it (rightfully so, although they're going to bow to political pressure and allow it for them), so why are we including them in the "all Americans" total when they aren't even at risk from major complications?

Do you have an example of that?
Every time I have seen 70% referenced, it was related to the eligible population.

Its all in the data. Vaccinated people are driving this pandemic too. But the government won't tell you that. Keep listening to Murphy!

Here's the data:

smh... Unfortunately, your ability to understand information in front of you is as good as your predictions.

That data clearly shows that the vaccines are incredibly effective.

Reactions: chickenbox
"Woke Zombie" with the spreadsheet with no sources. Random twitter guy is the source we need.
She's been on the money since the start of this nonsense. You should get educated about her.

"Governor Phil Murphy said that 4.7 million people represent 70% of the state's adult population."

Exactly. That was the goal. Now they've moved the goal posts to 70% of everyone.

She's been on the money since the start of this nonsense. You should get educated about her.

Not on the money at all, just someone you agree with.

Like on this one for example... She didn't include the fact that the vaccinated adult population is greater than the unvaccinated adult population by quite a bit.

In Michigan, about 0.02% of vaccinated adults over 60 have died from Covid after being vaccinated.
In that same time period 1.25% of the unvaccinated group has died from Covid. A 7000% difference.

That is a gigantic disparity proving how effective the vaccine is but she thinks it is proving the opposite.

Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
Good questions foe knees

Heard a novel idea from a physician today that he put into action last year. During the pandemic in late spring once risk factors were being flushed out, he decided to proactively offered to schedule tele-medicine/zoom calls with his patients to do a personal risk assessment and work with them on a game plan. If the patient had an obesity issue, his focus was on providing guidance on diet, exercise, limiting movement in populated areas (even with a mask). Diabetes patients would be monitored more frequently with an aggressive plan to turn that around. Those that needed more attention got more frequent zoom calls. I'm sure this is more of the exception than the rule, but made use of the time as his office was closed during the height of the pandemic (so he had the time for calls) and concerned that risk factors would only exacerbate the problem.

Heard a novel idea from a physician today that he put into action last year. During the pandemic in late spring once risk factors were being flushed out, he decided to proactively offered to schedule tele-medicine/zoom calls with his patients to do a personal risk assessment and work with them on a game plan. If the patient had an obesity issue, his focus was on providing guidance on diet, exercise, limiting movement in populated areas (even with a mask). Diabetes patients would be monitored more frequently with an aggressive plan to turn that around. Those that needed more attention got more frequent zoom calls. I'm sure this is more of the exception than the rule, but made use of the time as his office was closed during the height of the pandemic (so he had the time for calls) and concerned that risk factors would only exacerbate the problem.
sounds like a great doctor.

Reactions: HALL85
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT