ADVERTISEMENT

Bad Shape Going Into the Winter

My prediction is that pandemic not being top news by this time next year.I think Biden will give China whatever it wants so lessens the possibility of covid-20 being lethal like covid -19.

You might be right Ed! Your posts are great!

Not good news from the great Dr. Tony Fauci, MD. He has now said "Post-Covid Syndrome" is a real possibility. Right now there are 20-30% people living with "Post-Covid Syndrome". This could last for years after a person has COVID. This is a very, very scary virus.

There is also now a 28% increase in child Covid-19 cases. This is a very bad statistic because it is very possible children will be transmitting the disease to the elderly at this years thanksgiving table.

This virus is very scary and that is why I will continue to shelter in place. I'm hoping that I can get outside in 2021 with a hazmat suit. When I get outside I will definitely continue to wear a hazmat suit so I do not catch COVID or the flu. But the way its looking I will probably be preparing to stay indoors all of 2021 as well

US coronanvirus: There was a 28% increase in child Covid-19 cases over the last two weeks, the American Academy of Pediatrics says - CNN

Not good news from the great Dr. Tony Fauci, MD. He has now said "Post-Covid Syndrome" is a real possibility. Right now there are 20-30% people living with "Post-Covid Syndrome". This could last for years after a person has COVID. This is a very, very scary virus.

There is also now a 28% increase in child Covid-19 cases. This is a very bad statistic because it is very possible children will be transmitting the disease to the elderly at this years thanksgiving table.

This virus is very scary and that is why I will continue to shelter in place. I'm hoping that I can get outside in 2021 with a hazmat suit. When I get outside I will definitely continue to wear a hazmat suit so I do not catch COVID or the flu. But the way its looking I will probably be preparing to stay indoors all of 2021 as well

US coronanvirus: There was a 28% increase in child Covid-19 cases over the last two weeks, the American Academy of Pediatrics says - CNN
I thought the hazmat suit thing was a joke. Credit for practicing what u preach.

I thought the hazmat suit thing was a joke. Credit for practicing what u preach.

Whenever I get out of the house again I will need to protect myself and my family. I will definitely be wearing a hazmat suit and probably some additional protective gear too. But the way this virus is going I don't see myself going outside in 2021 right now. We will see.

Good morning. The virus is now running unabated throughout every community in this country. Who would ever thought it would get this bad? A now staggering statistic is showing the the United States number of cases will DOUBLE by January. 20 million cases. I didn't even think it would get this bad. And remember this is still just the very beginning of this virus.

Not likely, Chachi. And the research shows good signs of lasting immunity. You know, peer-reviewed research.

Hello. Thank you for the name calling. Immunity for a year is good? Also there is research that shows a person can catch covid as soon as 3 to 4 weeks after first infection. So yes. Yes it is likely.

Not likely, Chachi. And the research shows good signs of lasting immunity. You know, peer-reviewed research.

Hello. See the latest research from science magazine. There is a lot of unknown about this disease but further research is showing immunity wanes quickly. This is why I think we will be dealing for this pandemic for years to come. People will not be willing to get the vaccine every year. The media will label it as "vaccine fatigue". Please note we are still in the very beginning of this pandemic.

Hello. See the latest research from science magazine. There is a lot of unknown about this disease but further research is showing immunity wanes quickly. This is why I think we will be dealing for this pandemic for years to come. People will not be willing to get the vaccine every year. The media will label it as "vaccine fatigue". Please note we are still in the very beginning of this pandemic.

That article sounds anecdotal, where is the peer-reviewed study?

It appears you are being proven wrong on this board. Thank you.

Ok. 6 months immunity is not considered long. That's terrible for the vaccine narrative.

How? You are happy with 6 month immunity? That will end the pandemic?

Hey, dum-dum. It says "at least six months." That would be all the data available at this point. Much better than your opinion piece from the Netherlands, talking about a handful of reinfections out of tens of millions of cases.

Reactions: Hallsome and SHUSA
Good Evening. Please continue to take the proper precautions for the holiday this Thursday:

1. When going inside or staying in your home please wear a mask. I wear a mask all day in my house. Its really not that big of a deal

2. If going to another house please self quarantine 14 days after going to your family's member house. You can carry the virus with no symptoms.

Hello. More bad news about the virus. 2,100 deaths recorded yesterday. You just can't have numbers like this going into winter. I fear what the next couple weeks will bring after Americans insist having regular thanksgiving parties this year. A very, very dark time in this country. As this article stated, things are only going to get a lot worse from here.

As the professor from GW said in this article, Thanksgiving will be the "Mother of all Super Spreaders"

US Coronavirus: The country reported more than 2,100 deaths in a single day. Things are projected to get worse (msn.com)

Wow a what senseless/thoughtless post. Thousands of people will be dying every day.
maybe you should lobby to ban cars, high fructose corn syrup, alcohol, and cigarettes. nah those things are man made they dont count right?

Reactions: shu09
Good Evening. Please continue to take the proper precautions for the holiday this Thursday:

1. When going inside or staying in your home please wear a mask. I wear a mask all day in my house. Its really not that big of a deal

2. If going to another house please self quarantine 14 days after going to your family's member house. You can carry the virus with no symptoms.
Hello. Thank your for the advice. Happy Thanksgiving.

The great Dr. Tony Fauci, MD is now pleading with Americans to simply stay home this Thanksgiving. He is very worried what the state of the pandemic will be in 3 weeks. He said we can be on "catastrophic" position because this will be a new surge on top of another surge.

FWIW my wife and I travelled to Nashville and Birmingham this past Wed-Sun.

Airlines have the routine down pat. Bars in Nashville were adhering to safe practices. Music Hall of Fame tested for temperature and spread people out. Went to the Alabama-Kentucky game. No tailgating. 20% allowed in the stands. Band, Cheerleaders, and Twirlers, at 25% and not allowed on the field. No recruits at the game.

People seemed to take it in stride, albeit we heard that after we left Nashville they started citing people for not wearing a mask outdoors.

Got tested on Monday and the results back last night. We took off our hazmat suits.

Saw this sign outside a bar in Nashville.

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all !

y3wkjxlp

Reactions: shu09
Hello all. I popped my head out of my window today and saw several Thanksgiving gatherings with a lot of people. Not good. Not good at all. Expect virus cases to increase over the next two weeks because of careless Thanksgiving gatherings. I hope I'm wrong but I think I will be right.

FWIW my wife and I travelled to Nashville and Birmingham this past Wed-Sun.

Airlines have the routine down pat. Bars in Nashville were adhering to safe practices. Music Hall of Fame tested for temperature and spread people out. Went to the Alabama-Kentucky game. No tailgating. 20% allowed in the stands. Band, Cheerleaders, and Twirlers, at 25% and not allowed on the field. No recruits at the game.

People seemed to take it in stride, albeit we heard that after we left Nashville they started citing people for not wearing a mask outdoors.

Got tested on Monday and the results back last night. We took off our hazmat suits.

Saw this sign outside a bar in Nashville.

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all !

y3wkjxlp

I can't believe you took the risk of traveling this holiday weekend. Just careless to do this during a global pandemic. Not good and selfish. Virus cases will explode over the next couple weeks because of behavior like this. Thanksgiving will be the super spreaders of super spreaders!

Hello, hello. Projections are getting worse and worse. Experts are now saying 4000+ deaths daily in america in a couple weeks because of large group gatherings on Thanksgiving. It appears my prediction of the second wave being worse than the first is becoming true.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT