ADVERTISEMENT

Bad Shape Going Into the Winter

Hello, hello. Projections are getting worse and worse. Experts are now saying 4000+ deaths daily in america in a couple weeks because of large group gatherings on Thanksgiving. It appears my prediction of the second wave being worse than the first is becoming true.

Please the masses want to hear from you, please give your solver plan for this.

Please the masses want to hear from you, please give your solver plan for this.

The solution has already passed. The country should have been shut down for Thanksgiving.

Shut the country down for the next 3 months. That's the only solution I have at this point my friend.

I would advise all members of this board to hunker down for the next few months. Thank you.

The solution has already passed. The country should have been shut down for Thanksgiving.

Shut the country down for the next 3 months. That's the only solution I have at this point my friend.
So you come here with posts crushing democratic party leadership at the state level, you say how what they are instituting now will be precedent for post covid and now you want a full lockdown of the country?

Reactions: cernjSHU
So you come here with posts crushing democratic party leadership at the state level, you say how what they are instituting now will be precedent for post covid and now you want a full lockdown of the country?

Unfortunately these lockdowns will be precedent for future post covid lockdowns. Probably for climate change in the next 20 years. What's your plan to get out of this? Eager to hear.

Unfortunately these lockdowns will be precedent for future post covid lockdowns. Probably for climate change in the next 20 years. What's your plan to get out of this? Eager to hear.
Santa clara county is having hard shutdown for 21 days no contact sports can play competition or practice

I'm speaking the truth. Wake-up!
So this poster crushing democratic leadership at state level at multiple states, says our current precedent will stay enacted post covid and many a local community and county will have total lockdowns for 3 weeks or more....you are total doomsday paranoia...
I believe this is def a urgent widespread health matter that has caused a lot of upheaval but there will be a return to normal and self responsibility is the best responsibility to have

So this poster crushing democratic leadership at state level at multiple states, says our current precedent will stay enacted post covid and many a local community and county will have total lockdowns for 3 weeks or more....you are total doomsday paranoia...
I believe this is def a urgent widespread health matter that has caused a lot of upheaval but there will be a return to normal and self responsibility is the best responsibility to have

You can think what you want! But do you seriously think governments will get rid of this power after covid? You are wrong! People will now be carrying vaccine licences. And you will be wearing a mask in all indoor public places. Gone are the days of non masked basketball games for fans in attendance.

These lockdowns are a preview of what will happen for "climate change" shutdowns!

Hello. Dr Sanjay Gupta brings up some great points in the below podcast titled "Thanksgiving with the Gupta's". He mentions the American people don't realize what situation we are in right now. He rightly says the "we are not in a position to live our normal lives". He calls this moment a "catastrophic" moment in United States history.

You two are like peas in a pod.

I agree that it is pretty selfish if you travelled for Thanksgiving or hosted a large amount of people at your house. It is disrespectful to healthcare workers and other essential workers. Healthcare workers are exhausted and if you want the real truth, many healthcare workers(including some of my colleagues) have decided to quit because we are tired of dealing with this when it can be avoided if people stopped looking out for just themselves. If you can't make the sacrifice to miss one Thanksgiving when millions of Americans go to work during holidays on a yearly basis that says a lot about you.

One of my colleagues had a sick COVID patient come in and admit that he had 20 people over his house for Thanksgiving. Now he potentially infected them and their respective families. I hope everyone continues to act responsibly so we can get through this. Hospitals are filling up to capacity already and we haven't even seen the effects of the Thanksgiving holiday.

Is staying home when possible and wearing a mask in public really that much to ask?

I agree that it is pretty selfish if you travelled for Thanksgiving or hosted a large amount of people at your house. It is disrespectful to healthcare workers and other essential workers. Healthcare workers are exhausted and if you want the real truth, many healthcare workers(including some of my colleagues) have decided to quit because we are tired of dealing with this when it can be avoided if people stopped looking out for just themselves. If you can't make the sacrifice to miss one Thanksgiving when millions of Americans go to work during holidays on a yearly basis that says a lot about you.

One of my colleagues had a sick COVID patient come in and admit that he had 20 people over his house for Thanksgiving. Now he potentially infected them and their respective families. I hope everyone continues to act responsibly so we can get through this. Hospitals are filling up to capacity already and we haven't even seen the effects of the Thanksgiving holiday.

Is staying home when possible and wearing a mask in public really that much to ask?

Hello @doctorcb12 Thank you for the fantastic post on this board. I agree that it is not very hard to stay home. I have been sheltering in place since March 15 and have not gone outside the house since that day. Since I have family members that leave the house I do wear a facemask all day because I do not know who my family members are exposed to. We social distance at the dinner table and I also wear a face shield. Not sure why its hard for some posters just to stay home.

I am still not sure when I will be able to go outside again. Hopefully its when I go for my vaccine. Hopefully in April or May of 2021. I will wear my hazmat suit when I go to get the vaccine that day.

Reactions: doctorcb12

Hello @doctorcb12 Thank you for the fantastic post on this board. I agree that it is not very hard to stay home. I have been sheltering in place since March 15 and have not gone outside the house since that day. Since I have family members that leave the house I do wear a facemask all day because I do not know who my family members are exposed to. We social distance at the dinner table and I also wear a face shield. Not sure why its hard for some posters just to stay home.

I am still not sure when I will be able to go outside again. Hopefully its when I go for my vaccine. Hopefully in April or May of 2021. I will wear my hazmat suit when I go to get the vaccine that day.
God bless you. I know it must be tough but thank you for doing your part.

Reactions: shufan1993
God bless you. I know it must be tough but thank you for doing your part.

@doctorcb12 May God bless you and your family this holiday season as well too. It has been very hard and it is not helpful when majority of posters on this board do not take myself or this virus seriously.

This is very tough for me and my family but "This too shall pass...". But I am also worried what will this country will be like post pandemic (Ex. Government Power Grab, Mask mandate, etc).

Shufan,

You may not be aware but there is a communist plot to contaminate our precious bodily fluids.

Hello. Please do not come back at me with posts like this because I called you out for traveling this holiday season. Please do the right thing and self quarantine for 2 weeks. Thank you.

Hello. Dr Sanjay Gupta is now saying Americans are dying at a staggering rate. Governor Murphy now said new Jersey residents are in the "battle of their life" over the next 3 months. I predicted the second wave would be worse than the first and many posters said I would be wrong. Unfortunately I right. The next 3 months in this country look absolutely bleak.

Approx 35k had active covid-19 cases this Thanksgiving in NJ. That is very scary and interesting to see how many of these people people decided to go to Thanksgiving gatherings. As Dr. Shaman says, "We are in a very bad situation".

There was no reference to Dr Sanjay Gupta in that link.

I just listen to the experts. And they have been right since the beginning. This second wave is going to be a very, very devastating time in this country.

I just listen to the experts. And they have been right since the beginning. This second wave is going to be a very, very devastating time in this country.
Make sure there are no air gaps in that hazmat suit. Do you pay someone to sanatize your mail and bring to your front porch?

Reactions: Hallsome
Make sure there are no air gaps in that hazmat suit. Do you pay someone to sanatize your mail and bring to your front porch?

Is that the best you got? And yes. I have my mailman put my mail in specific folders so I know how long the mail has been in the mailbox. I take the mail in when its been in the mailbox for 5 days.

Hello. Dr Sanjay Gupta is now saying Americans are dying at a staggering rate

I think it's reasonable to point out that you just made that up and posted it as if it was a fact. Having been given an opportunity to substantiate it and coming up short do you now understand why people don't take your posts seriously?

On another note, Zordon has arrived from planet Beldar and will be reciting Shakespeare's Henry the 8thHenry VIII. This will take place today at noon in Central Park. Masks and social distancing will be required.

Reactions: donnie_baseball
I think it's reasonable to point out that you just made that up and posted it as if it was a fact. Having been given an opportunity to substantiate it and coming up short do you now understand why people don't take your posts seriously?

On another note, Zordon has arrived from planet Beldar and will be reciting Shakespeare's Henry the 8thHenry VIII. This will take place today at noon in Central Park. Masks and social distancing will be required.

Hello. That Sanjay Gupta quote is true. And see below article from the times. This supports the fact that covid 19 daily deaths are almost at a record high in this country.

Despite all the wailing and gnashing of teeth, NJ hospitalizations are way down from the spring. Cases are levelling off, and Rt is declining.

Reactions: Hallsome
Despite all the wailing and gnashing of teeth, NJ hospitalizations are way down from the spring. Cases are levelling off, and Rt is declining.

Hello. Cases are leveling off? Source please. 4,661 new positives reported. Is that your definition of "leveling off".

Per today's governor murphy report NJ hospitalizations are a 6 month high. Hospitalizations are now over 3000. Hospitalizations could double in the next 2 weeks based on interactions that took place on Thanksgiving. So at that point we can be getting close to spring numbers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT