ADVERTISEMENT

Bad Shape Going Into the Winter

How is your take looking, now that Rt and hospitalizations are trending down? Or do you only post and call individuals out when they trend up? You wouldn't make a dime in the stock market. Then again, you're probably section 8 SSDI.
whats your take on the vaccines? did you get one? i got JJ because i thought it would help the greater good but seems now its riskier for myself lol. im starting to think these things really could be a black box in terms of mid term effects. at least bad for irrational anxiety.

How is your take looking, now that Rt and hospitalizations are trending down? Or do you only post and call individuals out when they trend up? You wouldn't make a dime in the stock market. Then again, you're probably section 8 SSDI.

Hello. Have you seen me posting Kurt's numbers the last couple days?

whats your take on the vaccines? did you get one? i got JJ because i thought it would help the greater good but seems now its riskier for myself lol. im starting to think these things really could be a black box in terms of mid term effects. at least bad for irrational anxiety.
The J&J serious side effects are exceedingly rare. I got Moderna back in Jan-Feb. and felt like crap for a day or two after the second one. I didn't submit a VAERS report.

Reactions: Merge
The J&J serious side effects are exceedingly rare. I got Moderna back in Jan-Feb. and felt like crap for a day or two after the second one. I didn't submit a VAERS report.
yea i think the JJ serious side effects actually happen at a LOWER rate than pfizer / moderna. oxford did a report on it.

its good to know someone like you had no issues going for it. now lets just hope they work well!

Reactions: donnie_baseball
Looks like connecticut is doing away with all restrictions but indoor masks. are we out of this by june? asking the politicians.

thats nice. i was hoping there was a source that could filter by state.

Oh, sorry. I don't know if there is a site that consolidates the data from individual states. I generally use Worldometers

for reference. They only tally deaths and cases, but they site their sources so if I want to see how a particular state is doing, they usually have the link to get me there.

Separately, I was sorry to hear you have the shingles. They are annoying but with any luck they will clear up quickly. Hopefully, your gf is doing ok as well. Although the risk is low, there is still stress involved in just knowing.

Reactions: SHUSA
thats nice. i was hoping there was a source that could filter by state.

Yeah, miss having the covid tracing project's data. They did the best job.

One of the guys who worked on that maintains his own dataset from CDC / HHS data. Clock single state all metrics and you can adjust by state and the date range.

Reactions: SHUSA
Yeah, miss having the covid tracing project's data. They did the best job.

One of the guys who worked on that maintains his own dataset from CDC / HHS data. Clock single state all metrics and you can adjust by state and the date range.

yea a lot of the sites have gone away. this one is awesome. tableau public has tons of good stuff that random people upload.

were at about 325-350 deaths per day. the question is, what number has to be reached in order to stop looking at this data alltogether? What would be a similar comparison? We arent eradicating it. we have treatments and we have vaccines. its just a part of life now. All these restrictions and politicians are trying to make people think this is something we have to beat. we arent beating it, we are going to live with it like every other illness. i believe we are at that point. it was once a very scary virus we needed to deal with harshly, but our sacrifice has put us in an amazing spot. time to reward people by undoing the brainwash and deleting the word new normal. now we deal with this by going back to the old normal.

Oh, sorry. I don't know if there is a site that consolidates the data from individual states. I generally use Worldometers

for reference. They only tally deaths and cases, but they site their sources so if I want to see how a particular state is doing, they usually have the link to get me there.

Separately, I was sorry to hear you have the shingles. They are annoying but with any luck they will clear up quickly. Hopefully, your gf is doing ok as well. Although the risk is low, there is still stress involved in just knowing.
hah appreciate it. its not bad at all. and we seem fine from the vax so far. i think there was a lot of scare tactics for JJ and it worked. everyone is getting pfizer and there are a bunch of people profiting off the patent i assume.

yea a lot of the sites have gone away. this one is awesome. tableau public has tons of good stuff that random people upload.

were at about 325-350 deaths per day. the question is, what number has to be reached in order to stop looking at this data alltogether? What would be a similar comparison? We arent eradicating it. we have treatments and we have vaccines. its just a part of life now. All these restrictions and politicians are trying to make people think this is something we have to beat. we arent beating it, we are going to live with it like every other illness. i believe we are at that point. it was once a very scary virus we needed to deal with harshly, but our sacrifice has put us in an amazing spot. time to reward people by undoing the brainwash and deleting the word new normal. now we deal with this by going back to the old normal.

I'm pretty much in the same spot. Just want to allow a little more time for people who want to get vaccinated.
After that, I am in full agreement.

Welcome to the good side.

I'm pretty much in the same spot. Just want to allow a little more time for people who want to get vaccinated.
After that, I am in full agreement.
vaccine numbers have looked pretty good despite the fright.

Welcome to the good side.
thats the good side currently, but it wasnt always the case. there was a time where certain restrictions were necessary to go overboard with. but we did that. we rolled out seatbelts and airbags we can drive again.

thats the good side currently, but it wasnt always the case. there was a time where certain restrictions were necessary to go overboard with. but we did that. we rolled out seatbelts and airbags we can drive again.

They were never necessary. Government overreach cloaked in the spirit of "doing something."

They were never necessary. Government overreach cloaked in the spirit of "doing something."
i think two week lockdown helped hospitals. i know a covid floor nurse and it was really necessary.

But look what it turned into. A mess, as most government operations are.
Early lockdowns were important to avoid a run on hospitals

Most everything else was and is basically political horse shit initially designed to ensure a trump L....

Most everything else was and is basically political horse shit initially designed to ensure a trump L....
i mean, trump might have done more to ensure his L haha. couldnt get out of his own way.

Which is why there are still restrictions 5 months later?

Trump gambled on the virus going away. He lost that bet. Had he used the virus as a unifying message that we are all in this together, etc... he would have won a 2nd term.

Which is why there are still restrictions 5 months later?

Trump gambled on the virus going away. He lost that bet. Had he used the virus as a unifying message that we are all in this together, etc... he would have won a 2nd term.
No he wouldn’t have won
He could’ve cured cancer
Wouldn’t have won. Agree in part with SHUSA

No he wouldn’t have won
He could’ve cured cancer
when biden picked harris i thought fortune favored trump big time but he just could not stop being himself enough to pull it together.

No he wouldn’t have won
He could’ve cured cancer

Disagree. He missed the opportunity to unify the country due to Covid and wanted that to be the wedge issue. It might have worked if Covid didn't spread like it did but he gambled and lost.

Donald Trump isn't capable of unifying anything except for a small group of vocal true believers in the cult of his personality.

Trump lost the election when he sided with Fauci and Birx this time last year. The trap was laid for him and he jumped right in.

I think he eventually realized that was a mistake at some point in June/July but by then it was too late. He was also too cowardly to fire Fauci for all of the misinformation he spewed when he had the chance to do so.

Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
Donald Trump isn't capable of unifying anything except for a small group of vocal true believers in the cult of his personality.

Trump lost the election when he sided with Fauci and Birx this time last year. The trap was laid for him and he jumped right in.

I think he eventually realized that was a mistake at some point in June/July but by then it was too late. He was also too cowardly to fire Fauci for all of the misinformation he spewed when he had the chance to do

I was ok with his losing for the record. I don’t take politics that seriously anymore. It’s entertainment generally and the rainbows and lollipops crew are straight comedy. Probably the only issue I take that seriously is education of our children because somehow people have made that political coupled with what the left is doing is off the rails and will result in even larger wealth gaps.

Back to the trumpster....09 def has some very good points IMO. Not unifying when it comes to ALL of America, yes (who is though these days?). He did jump into traps too.

But he lost because: he lost the white, baby boomer vote he got first time around; and he caused corona virus and ruined economy, and don’t forget him being a racist causing various injustices. The former due to the way he speaks, the latter because Dems outsmarted him (Constant “fact” checks, blah, blah, blah).

Imagine if CNN fact checked the weeks and months long “news” coverage about Trump and his sinister allies like Kavanaugh or Mnuchin LOL. Oh shit I forgot, others have but nothing to see there....so, Trump got outsmarted. Good for Kamala.

But....How many million voted for him? Pretty sure that’s more than a small group that he unified. unified millions to vote AGAINST various groups

Side note, it’s funny how now, after decades, the theme is it’s the R protecting the people from the L stomping on rights/liberties.....

will be an interesting 4 years. Make your $ or hope you already have...it’s only going to get worse/harder.

I'm ok with him losing as well. He did some good things, but the baggage was just too much to handle.

I happened to come across a clip of him the other night. He was doing an interview with someone and the "question" was about him gingerly walking down a ramp at West Point last year versus Biden tripping on the AF1 steps. Trump said it was "pouring rain" on the day of his incident. In reality, it was bright and sunny that day. If he lies about something as stupid as that, what else has he and would he lie about? For the little bit of good he did in some areas, the rest of him is just not worth it.

I'm ok with him losing as well. He did some good things, but the baggage was just too much to handle.

I happened to come across a clip of him the other night. He was doing an interview with someone and the "question" was about him gingerly walking down a ramp at West Point last year versus Biden tripping on the AF1 steps. Trump said it was "pouring rain" on the day of his incident. In reality, it was bright and sunny that day. If he lies about something as stupid as that, what else has he and would he lie about? For the little bit of good he did in some areas, the rest of him is just not worth it.
Yea, right, only pol who lies. 09 you’re smarter than that.

I was ok with his losing for the record. I don’t take politics that seriously anymore. It’s entertainment generally and the rainbows and lollipops crew are straight comedy. Probably the only issue I take that seriously is education of our children because somehow people have made that political coupled with what the left is doing is off the rails and will result in even larger wealth gaps.

Back to the trumpster....09 def has some very good points IMO. Not unifying when it comes to ALL of America, yes (who is though these days?). He did jump into traps too.

But he lost because: he lost the white, baby boomer vote he got first time around; and he caused corona virus and ruined economy, and don’t forget him being a racist causing various injustices. The former due to the way he speaks, the latter because Dems outsmarted him (Constant “fact” checks, blah, blah, blah).

Imagine if CNN fact checked the weeks and months long “news” coverage about Trump and his sinister allies like Kavanaugh or Mnuchin LOL. Oh shit I forgot, others have but nothing to see there....so, Trump got outsmarted. Good for Kamala.

But....How many million voted for him? Pretty sure that’s more than a small group that he unified. unified millions to vote AGAINST various groups

Side note, it’s funny how now, after decades, the theme is it’s the R protecting the people from the L stomping on rights/liberties.....

will be an interesting 4 years. Make your $ or hope you already have...it’s only going to get worse/harder.
agree, somehow posters like shu09 still try to maintain that hes influincing only a small amount of people that are harmless. meanwhile he got almost half the american vote , caused storming of the capital, etc. its very odd they continue with that narrarive.

agree, somehow posters like shu09 still try to maintain that hes influincing only a small amount of people that are harmless. meanwhile he got almost half the american vote , caused storming of the capital, etc. its very odd they continue with that narrarive.

There are millions of people who cast a vote for him who aren't radicalized. It is only a small group that is indoctrinated and believes everything he says.

What I was getting at but didn’t do a good job was he got 90M approx to dislike, to put it mildly, the other side’s agenda.

of that 90M I think most held their nose especially since he was actually quite liberal in many areas

but he did a decent job calling out the wildness that is the squad, schumer, etc....wasn’t effective enough though

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT