ADVERTISEMENT

Biden State of the Union

SHUSA

All World
Jan 10, 2013
he had a good performance. im sure this board give a zillion reasons why it was a disaster but he looked fiery and energetic.

hes the best candidate left in the race

Reactions: silkcitypirate
lmfao...an angry man that stumbled at times while on drugs....called laken lincoln and oops called them illegal...digusting display last night

I watched the replay of the first round of the PGA tournament at Bay Hill instead. Arrested a Gold Star father and angered Laken Riley’s mom…sounds like it was an awesome campaign speech.

SOTU speeches are a waste of time unless you enjoy public displayed of slurping by the incumbent party.

Reactions: bac2therac
I watched the replay of the first round of the PGA tournament at Bay Hill instead. Arrested a Gold Star father and angered Laken Riley’s mom…sounds like it was an awesome campaign speech.

SOTU speeches are a waste of time unless you enjoy public displayed of slurping by the incumbent party.
or unless the biggest knock on the candidate is his mental acuity and capacity. then it might mean something to voters who are on the fence. he dominated any dementia talk last night. it was good, which is why you get responses from the trump loonies (like above). his opponent now looks increasingly more mentally unfit.

or unless the biggest knock on the candidate is his mental acuity and capacity. then it might mean something to voters who are on the fence. he dominated any dementia talk last night. it was good, which is why you get responses from the trump loonies (like above). his opponent now looks increasingly more mentally unfit.
He dominated dementia? That’s about as low a bar as you can have…lol

He dominated dementia? That’s about as low a bar as you can have…lol
no he dominated the incessant dementia TALK by all his detractors.

is it a low bar? its higher than his opponent's who is having trouble forming words or coherent sentences. it was good and he gained favor of anyone on the fence. thats just the facts.

You didnt watch...screaming wjlhile drugged up doesnt dispel anything

Biden today

no he dominated the incessant dementia TALK by all his detractors.

is it a low bar? its higher than his opponent's who is having trouble forming words or coherent sentences. it was good and he gained favor of anyone on the fence. thats just the facts.
What does Trump have to do with this? You can’t help yourself.

What does Trump have to do with this? You can’t help yourself.
are you serious? he's campaigning against trump for the president. only two candidates and mental faculty is #1 on the list.

thats what it has to do. its literally a situation where one guy has to prove himself over the other.

i know you like to throw out "whataboutism" all the time, but thats what this was about. to eliminate doubt over his candidacy for the presidency.

Reactions: sussexcopirate
its wide spread republican complaint, as proven by the comment above, that "sleepy joe" had too much energy.

what are we doing her? complaining he's not sleepy enough now?

People on the board will never give Biden credit on anything. It’s a waste of time to change their mind. Hall85 won’t vote for Trump but he does defend him a lot on this board. It’s an either or choice. This is not about who is the perfect candidate choice in this election. That doesn’t exist.

The reality is a sharp contrast of two candidates. One who wants to tear down the institutions of this country and cozy up to dictators, lie about the election being stolen and encourage a riot at the Capitol and end our defense with our allies. The other is an older weaker man who has done nothing in the border until lately but has got on the right side of that issue now but also has some Major legislative accomplishments ie Infrastructure, CHIPS Act, bringing down drug prices. Domestically the economy is good and inflation has come down. His support for Ukraine and Israel are the right positions and has kept American soldiers off the ground.

No, Joe Biden is not my perfect candidate. He is far from it. Do I get excited that he is the candidate. No. But this is a choice between two men. . I find Trump a vile and anti American while he wraps himself up in the flag. His behavior post election is so disqualifying to have the honor to be President.

are you serious? he's campaigning against trump for the president. only two candidates and mental faculty is #1 on the list.

thats what it has to do. its literally a situation where one guy has to prove himself over the other.

i know you like to throw out "whataboutism" all the time, but thats what this was about. to eliminate doubt over his candidacy for the presidency.
It’s exactly whataboutism…

People on the board will never give Biden credit on anything. It’s a waste of time to change their mind. Hall85 won’t vote for Trump but he does defend him a lot on this board. It’s an either or choice. This is not about who is the perfect candidate choice in this election. That doesn’t exist.

The reality is a sharp contrast of two candidates. One who wants to tear down the institutions of this country and cozy up to dictators, lie about the election being stolen and encourage a riot at the Capitol and end our defense with our allies. The other is an older weaker man who has done nothing in the border until lately but has got on the right side of that issue now but also has some Major legislative accomplishments ie Infrastructure, CHIPS Act, bringing down drug prices. Domestically the economy is good and inflation has come down. His support for Ukraine and Israel are the right positions and has kept American soldiers off the ground.

No, Joe Biden is not my perfect candidate. He is far from it. Do I get excited that he is the candidate. No. But this is a choice between two men. . I find Trump a vile and anti American while he wraps himself up in the flag. His behavior post election is so disqualifying to have the honor to be President.
I can appreciate that, but I find neither acceptable and fit for four years. There will be other choices, and expect much better.

I can appreciate that, but I find neither acceptable and fit for four years. There will be other choices, and expect much better.
Come on. It’s over about having another choice. You wished for it but you were wrong. You live in one of 5 states that decides this election. Your vote counts. Throwing it away on some other candidate is your choice. But, it’s a waste. It’s either Biden or Trump. One of them gets your vote. Who gets it?

Reactions: SHUSA

Sounds like biden is the dictator

Get better news sources

Come on. It’s over about having another choice. You wished for it but you were wrong. You live in one of 5 states that decides this election. Your vote counts. Throwing it away on some other candidate is your choice. But, it’s a waste. It’s either Biden or Trump. One of them gets your vote. Who gets it?
There will be a No Labels candidate and Libertarian as well. Hoping one is reasonable. You say waste of a vote; I say it’s a waste to vote for either Biden or Trump.

Reactions: shu09
It’s exactly whataboutism…
no , it's exactly what needs to be said.

that night made biden look more mentally fit than his opponent donald trump.

extremely important to point out. unless of course you have some sort of bias

amen! and its freaking bananas we still have to point all of this out. just shows you the type of people on the board

that was a really great post , too bad it's whataboutism 😉

it doesn't really matter, he'll head to the links with his fake golf buddies just the same no matter who is president. and fwiw he probably is going to vote trump. he likes that reality better. suits his viewpoints better.

no , it's exactly what needs to be said.

that night made biden look more mentally fit than his opponent donald trump.

extremely important to point out. unless of course you have some sort of bias
They are both unfit… there is not a “degree of unfit” IMO. There will be other choices that will be fit and far more capable.

it doesn't really matter, he'll head to the links with his fake golf buddies just the same no matter who is president. and fwiw he probably is going to vote trump. he likes that reality better. suits his viewpoints better.
You finally have one thing right…whoever is President has zero effect on my golf game. 😂

They are both unfit… there is not a “degree of unfit” IMO. There will be other choices that will be fit and far more capable.
I have posted this before about Alexander Hamilton. Hamilton who hated everything about Jefferson's politics. But he sent his support along with the rest of the federalist to Jefferson. Hamilton wrote the following:

"Mr. Jefferson, though too revolutionary in his notions, is yet a lover of liberty and will be desirous of something like orderly Government.--Mr. Burr loves nothing but himself-Thinks of nothing but his own aggrandizement--and will be content with nothing short of permanent power in his own hands.--No compact, that he should make with any passion in his breast except Ambition, could be relied upon by himself.--"

This sounds like Hamilton could be speaking about Trump as well. Take advice from one of the great founding father's of our country.

I have posted this before about Alexander Hamilton. Hamilton who hated everything about Jefferson's politics. But he sent his support along with the rest of the federalist to Jefferson. Hamilton wrote the following:

"Mr. Jefferson, though too revolutionary in his notions, is yet a lover of liberty and will be desirous of something like orderly Government.--Mr. Burr loves nothing but himself-Thinks of nothing but his own aggrandizement--and will be content with nothing short of permanent power in his own hands.--No compact, that he should make with any passion in his breast except Ambition, could be relied upon by himself.--"

This sounds like Hamilton could be speaking about Trump as well. Take advice from one of the great founding father's of our country.
Wow, that’s a stretch. Using Hamilton’ and Jefferson’s names in the same discussion as Biden and Trump…too funny. Why can’t you respect someone’s choice to vote for who they feel is best to lead the country.

Both parties have failed in their ability to lead and have caved to the extremes of their caucus. You do you…vote for whoever you like, but save your arrogance of telling me what I should do.

Wow, that’s a stretch. Using Hamilton’ and Jefferson’s names in the same discussion as Biden and Trump…too funny. Why can’t you respect someone’s choice to vote for who they feel is best to lead the country.

Both parties have failed in their ability to lead and have caved to the extremes of their caucus. You do you…vote for whoever you like, but save your arrogance of telling me what I should do.
haha yea using presidents names in the same discussion as ... presidents!!! real stretch!!

its one over the other. thats how the election works. there is a degree of unfit and trump is 100 degrees more unfit.

you can go vote for RFK which in turn would be a vote for biden in PA, who you apparently loathe. so yea, its in your best interest to vote against who is less unfit. its a simple concept, but maybe youre just not smart enough to actually realize what were saying. id like to give you a little credit however.

Really? You don’t see it? Trump like Burr is only out for himself and is a danger and threat to this country. I think it’s very appropriate comparison. Guys like McConnel and Sununu should learn from Hamilton. Instead of bending the knee to Trump they should stand for country over party. Take a stand like Romney.

As for you, You vote who u want. Don’t vote for either. But let’s face it. it’s a cop out.

Really? You don’t see it? Trump like Burr is only out for himself and is a danger and threat to this country. I think it’s very appropriate comparison. Guys like McConnel and Sununu should learn from Hamilton. Instead of bending the knee to Trump they should stand for country over party. Take a stand like Romney.

As for you, You vote who u want. Don’t vote for either. But let’s face it. it’s a cop out.
hes voting for trump. especially since his mortal lock of the century nikki haley got banished to the shadow realm in no time flat.

its one over the other. thats how the election works. there is a degree of unfit and trump is 100 degrees more unfit.

you can go vote for RFK which in turn would be a vote for biden in PA, who you apparently loathe. so yea, its in your best interest to vote against who is less unfit. its a simple concept, but maybe youre just not smart enough to actually realize what were saying. id like to give you a little credit however.
You really need a lesson and civics. Won’t pull the lever for either one of those idiots.

Cop out? lol…There you go again Mr. arrogance. Getting a little dizzy on your soapbox?

If the election were held today Biden would win PA by a good margin.

Last edited:
Reactions: sussexcopirate
Coo out? There you go again Mr. arrogance. Getting a little dizzy on your soapbox?
Nothing arrogant about it at all. You do like to throw out the ad hominem attack when you have nothing else.

Nothing arrogant about it at all. You do like to throw out the ad hominem attack when you have nothing else.
It’s all arrogance. Why don’t you just admit that you’re a blindly partisan Democrat instead of some voice of reason by twisting yourself into a pretzel constantly “disqualifying” any candidate who isn’t a Democrat or doesn’t agree with who you are voting for. It’s okay…

I wouldn't vote for either one of these losers. Both are corrupt, authoritarian, wanna-be dictators.

However, if I had to vote for one or the other upon penalty of death, I'd choose Trump. His policies overall are better for America. Most of his legal troubles are completely stupid. The only bothersome ones are the GA elections and his conduct after being discovered with classified documents. The rest are TDS.

I don't consider it wasting my vote by voting for someone else. When the candidates suck this bad, you have to vote your conscience.

I wouldn't vote for either one of these losers. Both are corrupt, authoritarian, wanna-be dictators.

However, if I had to vote for one or the other upon penalty of death, I'd choose Trump. His policies overall are better for America. Most of his legal troubles are completely stupid. The only bothersome ones are the GA elections and his conduct after being discovered with classified documents. The rest are TDS.

I don't consider it wasting my vote by voting for someone else. When the candidates suck this bad, you have to vote your conscience.
most of his legal troubles are stupid, which means the rest arent? Jan 6 meant nothing? and youd still vote for him? id argue his policies arent even better. hell the wall st gang doesnt even want trump. trump just shut the border situation down. he doesnt have policies, he has dreams of chaos.

and let me get this straight, you think biden is a dictator? the same kind of dictator trump is literally telling everyone he is going to be? that take is completely out of touch.

the republicans already wasted their votes in the primaries.

most of his legal troubles are stupid, which means the rest arent? Jan 6 meant nothing? and youd still vote for him?
The Jan 6 thing is really stupid. When you tell people to go down and protest peacefully you haven't done anything wrong.
and let me get this straight, you think biden is a dictator?
Absolutely, you'd need to be blindly partisan not to see it. See college debt forgiveness, what he did to the border, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT