ADVERTISEMENT

Big East Game of the Year

That’s what they do. They are 7th in 3PA:FGA in the country. They shoot 3’s constantly in volume. They made 13 to our 5. 13/36.

Reactions: TheHall87
Richmond shot around 6 for 30 on 2's. I wish Dawes had the ball more in the 3rd OT, we were in the double bonus. Dawes is automatic from the ft line.

Reactions: TomWall
Got home about 1/2 hour ago..... I'm exhausted. Don't think I'd be as tired if we won. Only sorry that I extended DVR by only 1/2 hour.... would like to re-watch in its entirety and take a closer look at some of the calls. Heartbreaking loss...... This game, even, a loss should not prevent us from being ranked on Monday. St John's lost by a point to Marquette.. I wonder if the BPI and NET will still be higher than ours.

And if anyone is interested FS1 is NOT showing a replay of this game. You can watch 2 replays of uconn nova. I assume my f'in dvr stopped around end of first OT

Kenpom ranks it the 5th most exciting game of the year.

This is how his "thrill score" is quantified: "Excitement: A measure of how much the win probability changed over the course of a game (using a win probability algorithm that assumes the teams are of equal strength)."

And if anyone is interested FS1 is NOT showing a replay of this game. You can watch 2 replays of uconn nova. I assume my f'in dvr stopped around end of first OT
lol.... I extended dvr only 1/2 hour and the dvr ran out with about 3 minutes left in 3rd overtime. I was disappointed that the game was not rebroadcast on FS1... but you can catch a replay of the DePaul Butler game

I don't know how long FOX keeps replays up but I found this. You'll find the replay right at the top of the videos link.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT