ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis

I’d rather deal with the smells in the subway station which include walking by people who’ve pissed and crapped themselves than walking past smoke shop after smoke shop of that concentrated weed smell.
To each his own I guess.

I hate the smell of cigarettes, ok with weed, love the smell of a pipe or cigar.

Shit, not my thing.

To each his own I guess.

I hate the smell of cigarettes, ok with weed, love the smell of a pipe or cigar.

Shit, not my thing.
Yeah well the point was politicians impact our livesz you walk passed shit or piss in the city and the smells gone in 5 seconds. You can’t get away from the weed smell in NYC on a lot of blocks. So don’t make it sound like anyone’s saying they like the smell of shit. The actual comment is weed is just as bad as shit and piss smell. I don’t mind the smell of someone smoking a cigar, but hate being in a room of 25 people smoking cigars.

Last edited:
Reactions: bac2therac
SHUhoopsfan is crowning himself as the biggest snowflake ive ever seen. just a massive baby. usual suspects are letting him die on this full knowing how embarassing hes sounding. cant escape weed in nyc city block!! for miles and miles!! the people who do weed are the worst thing ever!!

love how people throw "whataboutism" around when someone brings up a point they cant refute.

Don’t ever talk about anyone on this board who posts a what about…you can be crowned king of whatabouts. Great rebuttal on the amount of herbs in church vs used on the street and how quantity of an herb can impact the smell. Brilliant.

You must have done too much weed if you can’t do your own google search. Thanks for proving my point. If the effects wear off and you figure out how to use google you’ll find a few hundred links, I’ll post 3 to get you started. Good luck with the rest

church is INSIDE in your face. weed is outside. the point was that weed and church sage is the same smell and i dont here you sobbing about it. you have no way to deny the fact they are both herbs and create similar smells. you hide behing the word whataboutism because yyou have no answer. no thoughts on alcohol? cigarettes?

the only thing youre doing is showing your affinity for the scent of piss and poop. youve been spending too much time in your solitary fart chamber it no longer registers.

oh look the effects of me "doing" weed wore off and heres articles about the benefits.

now tell me where you live in new york city? give me a neighborhood where this treacherous activity plagues the streets? then we can really get politicians to stop this madness.

how much used by the way larger number of homeless people who stink worse than weed, the 20 yr olds puking it up that smells worse than weed, etc.. how about cigarettes which are still VERY much used in nyc.

do you live in nyc now? when was the last time? out of the homeless, the dog poop, the exhaust, the leaking piles of trash in the streets every day you feel compelled to cry about weed?

church is INSIDE in your face. weed is outside.
If you only had a brain. I love your list of things that smell that are all outdoors and then weed isn’t so bad because it’s outside.

Let’s go 1 by 1 just since you completely destroyed your own post.

Do the homeless people outside smell fine and the homeless people inside smell terrible?
Does the puke inside smell? But when it’s outside there’s it’s not a bad smell?
Do cigarettes smell inside and not outside?
Does your dog poop inside or outside?
Is the exhaust inside or outside?
Do you have streets inside your house or are the piles of trash in the streets actually outside? And if they are outside do they still smell?

All those things you can go by daily outside and say they stink, but I can’t say weed stinks when it’s in the same space.

In my face? Are you 7 years old? Were you high when you typed that? Or was this your big plans posting about me multiple times at 8:30 on a Friday night?

And I don’t know why you asked me to find articles on the impacts of weed on the internet. It’s the freaking internet, I can find you articles on the health benefits of coca-cola. Go drink 2 gallons a day since I found on the internet it’s good for you. It’s even a remedy for nausea.

SHUhoopsfan is crowning himself as the biggest snowflake ive ever seen. just a massive baby. usual suspects are letting him die on this full knowing how embarassing hes sounding. cant escape weed in nyc city block!! for miles and miles!! the people who do weed are the worst thing ever!!

love how people throw "whataboutism" around when someone brings up a point they cant refute.
Any home game we can gladly meet up postgame for a drink so you can call me a snowflake face to face.

No one as hot as you could ever be a snowflake. I often dream of you and in those dreams I no longer need to impossibly procreate.

That made me laugh, well done! You are right; I am a solo artist. For the record, I think of you as early sixties, tall and lean, full head of gray hair with a neatly trimmed beard. Sort of like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad but better looking and not quite as swarthy.

Creepy but you do you....and apparantly that is all you do.

Any home game we can gladly meet up postgame for a drink so you can call me a snowflake face to face.
you sure you could handle being close enough to my face with hall the weed i do?? mr superman's kryptonite. 😂

If you only had a brain. I love your list of things that smell that are all outdoors and then weed isn’t so bad because it’s outside.

Let’s go 1 by 1 just since you completely destroyed your own post.

Do the homeless people outside smell fine and the homeless people inside smell terrible?
Does the puke inside smell? But when it’s outside there’s it’s not a bad smell?
Do cigarettes smell inside and not outside?
Does your dog poop inside or outside?
Is the exhaust inside or outside?
Do you have streets inside your house or are the piles of trash in the streets actually outside? And if they are outside do they still smell?

All those things you can go by daily outside and say they stink, but I can’t say weed stinks when it’s in the same space.

In my face? Are you 7 years old? Were you high when you typed that? Or was this your big plans posting about me multiple times at 8:30 on a Friday night?

And I don’t know why you asked me to find articles on the impacts of weed on the internet. It’s the freaking internet, I can find you articles on the health benefits of coca-cola. Go drink 2 gallons a day since I found on the internet it’s good for you. It’s even a remedy for nausea.
im going to keep going because this has been a guaranteed W for me and im bored 1)there are bad smells outside 2) weed is so far down the list i cant even see it 3) homeless people, pee, poop, are high on the list. 4) nobody cries about it, certainly not as much as you sob about weed. 5) all of those smells are worse inside.

not that hard to follow. i get youre mad because you admitted to enjoying the smell of pee more than an herb. its a bad look but you have to own it. apparently your president likes the smell of pee too. own it.

btw its very clear you dont live in new york which is why youre not saying it. you dont even live there!! youre not a snowflake, youre the whole snowman.

I find it disgusting when I smell it while driving and stopped at a light. Almost always someone is in their car and smoking it. So strong that it gets into the ventilation system after that. Also hate it when you're out walking around the neighborhood.

im going to keep going because this has been a guaranteed W for me and im bored 1)there are bad smells outside 2) weed is so far down the list i cant even see it 3) homeless people, pee, poop, are high on the list. 4) nobody cries about it, certainly not as much as you sob about weed. 5) all of those smells are worse inside.

not that hard to follow. i get youre mad because you admitted to enjoying the smell of pee more than an herb. its a bad look but you have to own it. apparently your president likes the smell of pee too. own it.

btw its very clear you dont live in new york which is why youre not saying it. you dont even live there!! youre not a snowflake, youre the whole snowman.
I go in the city 3 days a week. Smell sucks going down 35th to Lexington.

1. Then why make the big deal weed is outside? (In my face) 2. It's actually an atrocious smell. 3. There's more of a weed smell than any of those other smells in NYC. 4. Actually there's a lot of people bitching about all of the smells mentioned. 5. Depends on the amount. The garbage in my house smells better than a landfill.

You're just twisting what I said, but that's what you do. I said I'd rather deal with the smells of the subway than weed. I know the smell of the subway is going to end as I keep walking. The smell of weed just keeps going.

I find it disgusting when I smell it while driving and stopped at a light. Almost always someone is in their car and smoking it. So strong that it gets into the ventilation system after that. Also hate it when you're out walking around the neighborhood.
and what neighborhood do you live in? im going to guess based on what youve said about yourself that you live far away from an urban center or anything remotely having nightlife. something tells me your neighborhood isnt drowning in marijuana smell.

also, it going from one car into your car?? man. man o man. how do you guys survive?? ill give you the benefit of the doubt that you probably think poop is just a smidge worse.

and what neighborhood do you live in? im going to guess based on what youve said about yourself that you live far away from an urban center or anything remotely having nightlife. something tells me your neighborhood isnt drowning in marijuana smell.

also, it going from one car into your car?? man. man o man. how do you guys survive?? ill give you the benefit of the doubt that you probably think poop is just a smidge worse.

I live in the suburbs. I would never choose to live in the filth that we call cities in America today.

This is really an interesting discussion. For those that think smoking weed outdoors there’s no problem, what about the health risk it exposes to others? People with COPD or other respiratory diseases. No courtesy for your fellow human being? Probably the same people that were apoplectic about wearing masks during the pandemic.

Science. This is why smoking of all kinds is band indoors. And also why most places don’t even allow it on the sidewalk outside the business or residence residence

I smoke a cigar on the golf course, but before I even pull it out of the bag, I ask permission for the other three guys I am playing.

Not going to get in comparing human waste, but smelling that will not worsen your respiratory illness. Continue on.

This is really an interesting discussion. For those that think smoking weed outdoors there’s no problem, what about the health risk it exposes to others? People with COPD or other respiratory diseases. No courtesy for your fellow human being?

I don't mind the smell personally but people who smoke weed, cigarettes or cigars in a crowd are not courteous of others.

church is INSIDE in your face. weed is outside. the point was that weed and church sage is the same smell and i dont here you sobbing about it. you have no way to deny the fact they are both herbs and create similar smells. you hide behing the word whataboutism because yyou have no answer. no thoughts on alcohol? cigarettes?

the only thing youre doing is showing your affinity for the scent of piss and poop. youve been spending too much time in your solitary fart chamber it no longer registers.

oh look the effects of me "doing" weed wore off and heres articles about the benefits.

now tell me where you live in new york city? give me a neighborhood where this treacherous activity plagues the streets? then we can really get politicians to stop this madness.

- Weed has also been shown to impair full brain development (which is complete around the age of 25).

- Induces paranoia, has been shown to induce schizophrenia in those with a family history of it

- Here's a big one for general population of men; weed is estrogenic. Very bad for your testosterones level.

Literature is clear on all three. I smoked it a ton when I was younger and I regret it.

Its a mixed bag.

Last edited:
- Weed has also been shown to impair full brain development (which is complete around the age of 25).

- Induces paranoia, has been shown to induce schizophrenia in those with a family history of it

- Here's a big one for general population of men; weed is estrogenic. Very bad for your testosterones level.

Literature is clear on all three. I smoked it a ton when I was younger and I regret it.

Its a mixed bag.
and alcohol? you probably suck that down. tell me about the science and the literature.

and alcohol? you probably suck that down. tell me about the science and the literature.

My family has a history of substance abuse and I have chronic health issues so no, I don’t suck down alcohol. I have a glass every 2-3 months.

Weed isn’t safe for people under 25 but does have some positives. I use a THC/CBD cream which helps arthritic pain I have.

Why so rude dude?

My family has a history of substance abuse and I have chronic health issues so no, I don’t suck down alcohol. I have a glass every 2-3 months.

Weed isn’t safe for people under 25 but does have some positives. I use a THC/CBD cream which helps arthritic pain I have.

Why so rude dude?
He’s mental

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT