ADVERTISEMENT

Done.

64618100.jpg

Reactions: shu99
Boy do I hope so. But we've seen crazier on this board before.

Is there a Twitter confirmation?

That's when I'll be happy.

Reactions: fdamato22
Usually this ends up with the mystery school coming in to pick him off. If he schedules a visit to any other school id say it's like 80% he's not coming here. If he goes home and thinks about it they'll pick the pretty girl and not the best one suited for him UConn. Having said that maybe they just want to sleep on it and they'll choose SHU in the next day or so. Every day that passes is bad for us. I just can't understand these big men and SHU. We've proved we can once again be a factor and we can put NBA talent in the court. If you played in that BigEast championship game at MSG on National Television what else can you possibly want from a basketball standpoint? I can't kill the coaching staff if this doesnt pan out

Reactions: mga pirate
On behalf of my client SPK be advised the term DONE anywhere in a thread or thread caption os copyrighted on this Board by him and him alone unless I use it before he does! A contribution on Friday in his name will be greatly appreciated. DONE. lol
BTW - the use of the term DONE can only he used when the event is verified DONE and not before!

Last edited:
Why are you calling him a fool?

He heard the kid committed and posted what he heard, nothing wrong with that.

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
Please stop. Unless your goal is to set people up for possible disappointment just please stop. Did you ever think that you could unintentionally turn the tide against us by posting this before the student athlete in question makes his decision known in his time? You never know what can make someone change their mind. So please, if you have any respect whatsoever for our program please stop with these posts. We'll all know when the main players want us to know and not before.

Listen my guy same one who told me
About Havey "the original done post" and some other stuff told me. He's been reliable.

If you guys don't want me to post I won't it's that easy. Sorry, I got excited for our program and fans when I posted the news. Sorry for being a fan.

Multiple people said they heard the same thing so believe what you want.

Guess I'm done for a while.

Reactions: fdamato22
As of 830PM tonight I can 100% say that Thompson has not committed (yet).

I'll have more on the Trove in about 2 minutes.

Reactions: shupat08
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT