ADVERTISEMENT

Dr Gottlieb Now Predicts January 2022 End of Pandemic

shufan1993

All American
Gold Member
Apr 24, 2017
The great Dr Scott Gottlieb is now predicting a January 2022 end of the pandemic at least in the United States. If you remember correctly this is the guy that incorrectly said the pandemic would be over in June 2021. I predicted at that time there would be a bad variant. And I was correct about Delta.

Unfortunately I believe the good doctor will be working again. There will be another variant that will be circulated this winter as vaccine protection wanes.

The great Dr Scott Gottlieb is now predicting a January 2022 end of the pandemic at least in the United States. If you remember correctly this is the guy that incorrectly said the pandemic would be over in June 2021. I predicted at that time there would be a bad variant. And I was correct about Delta.

Unfortunately I believe the good doctor will be working again. There will be another variant that will be circulated this winter as vaccine protection wanes.
Nope. Keep trying, freak.

Wow. I was spot on here. Another variant is circulating this winter.

Scott is a good doctor ,but he is part of a long line of doctors who have been wrong on pandemic predictions starting with Fauci.They never had to contend with a virus likely engineered in a lab so some of the forecast errors are understandable.

Not all doctors or politicians will come out and admit this but if there is one variant you want everyone to get it’s omicron. Effects are the same as a cold. More people immune from covid the sooner this is going to end.

Reactions: shu09
Not all doctors or politicians will come out and admit this but if there is one variant you want everyone to get it’s omicron. Effects are the same as a cold. More people immune from covid the sooner this is going to end.

Source?

As the link you shared as your source mentioned, "It's a speculative theory". Thanks for sharing. That doesn't mean it will happen.

That’s also true with the theories you post. Lots of key words like “could”, “may”, and “perhaps”. Nothing but conjecture, but in this case it’s positive so of course you brush it off

Reactions: mjkpa
That’s also true with the theories you post. Lots of key words like “could”, “may”, and “perhaps”. Nothing but conjecture, but in this case it’s positive so of course you brush it off

Huh? I've been right about a lot of things!

Huh? I've been right about a lot of things!

You seem like an ultra Negative Nancy who spits forth all these doom and gloom scenarios and when things take a turn for the worst, you gleefully proclaim how “right” you were. It’s really a nauseating shtick that’s rubbing people the wrong way. Maybe I’m wrong, but I’ll bet no one here cares how right you are

Hospitalizations are up 57%. Thats more important than cases numbers. I thought people on this board were saying omicron won't lead to more hospitalizations?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT