ADVERTISEMENT

Dr Oz for Senate

SHUSA

All World
Jan 10, 2013
running on a ticket that we did covid wrong. bring back freedoms!

why does the right attract nutbag meme people. and why do people vote for them lol.

Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
running on a ticket that we did covid wrong. bring back freedoms!

why does the right attract nutbag meme people. and why do people vote for them lol.

He's bankrolled by the DuPont family, classic carpetbagger as SPK said. But we did do covid wrong and we need to embrace freedom in this country again so it is a good platform to run on.

He's bankrolled by the DuPont family, classic carpetbagger as SPK said. But we did do covid wrong and we need to embrace freedom in this country again so it is a good platform to run on.
Dupont killed it with longwood gardens. if youre in the area this christmas its a must see

What is a “super meme guy”?
ASERXF7A4M34REPLRFRZS2QM2Q.gif

a bit different here. remind me what tv show AOC was on prior to her political career?

reps have a whole arsenal of tv stars. mehmet oz soon to be the next!

It's become the party of grifters. I recently changed my voter registration from Republican to no affiliation. Their actions since the election have been abhorrent. While I wont vote Democrat I cant back what the republican party is becoming.

Reactions: cernjSHU
Both parties are parties of grifters.

I think the republican party has become more infested with them. Everyone wants to make money off that hardcore Trump base. The Dems have their own crazies as well but they're not making money off 1 persons name.

I think the republican party has become more infested with them. Everyone wants to make money off that hardcore Trump base. The Dems have their own crazies as well but they're not making money off 1 persons name.

I don't see it that way. Trump has been out of power almost a year now, he isn't relevant despite what cable news tries to pretend (it keeps their ratings high). Most people I know with a conservative bent have moved on from him.

I don't see it that way. Trump has been out of power almost a year now, he isn't relevant despite what cable news tries to pretend (it keeps their ratings high). Most people I know with a conservative bent have moved on from him.
right but look what kind of spotlight running on the rep ticket gets. dr oz needs it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT