ADVERTISEMENT

End Of The World Predictions

ed odowd

All American
Gold Member
Apr 24, 2013
I know the Climate Change Religion has predicted numerous times in the Last 50 years that the end of the world was 10 or at most 20 years away and in so doing did damage to the Religion’s credibility ,but they keep making these Cassandra like forecasts.Newton calculated the world would end in 2066.Nostradamus figured it would be in 3787 I am going to split the difference between these two giants and roundup and say the year 3000.I am drawn to a millienum in this type of long term prediction.I likely will not be around to see if any of the three of us accurately predicted the date but I am sticking with 3000 LOL

I know the Climate Change Religion has predicted numerous times in the Last 50 years that the end of the world was 10 or at most 20 years away and in so doing did damage to the Religion’s credibility ,but they keep making these Cassandra like forecasts.Newton calculated the world would end in 2066.Nostradamus figured it would be in 3787 I am going to split the difference between these two giants and roundup and say the year 3000.I am drawn to a millienum in this type of long term prediction.I likely will not be around to see if any of the three of us accurately predicted the date but I am sticking with 3000 LOL

No offense @ed odowd but did you take crazy pills tonight?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT