ADVERTISEMENT

Fraud and Corruption Charges in College Basketball - noon presser

If there was ever a time for us to use negative recruiting if we somehow are one of the only clean programs out there, it is now. If not, it seems we're all about that cuck-life.

This is going to get wild. I wouldn't be shocked to see a few coaches fired and players ruled ineligible in December- March. Once one person talks and names are brought up the list of people to talk to is going to grow tremendously. Lavar Ball is the exact loose cannon to get back at all 3 major apparel companies for not giving his sons a shoe contract. Who could have made up an ending where Lavar Ball possibly becomes the good guy? Although I have confindence he won't he will screw that up.

This is pervasive. Many more coaches, advisers, aau programs will be taken down. I have heard rumors for years. One assistant when I asked him about five years ago told me that recruits are paid. And for the record I am no way connected but know a couple boosters and one assistant coach. Not Seton hall

It is very easy to see who the players are that took money. They are decommitting. I'm sure many more will also.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT