ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Pirates vs. Georgetown

Bediako is helping unnecessarily over and over again and Georgetown is scoring every time he leaves his man.

Here’s what’s confusing about sha and what a lot of posters were frustrated with early in the season.

Tubek gave some quality minutes vs the length and quickness of Marquette. Tonight we’re struggling with the length and speed of the ball movement, yet Tubek stays on the bench.
How about trying Tubek now that Bediako is covering a big who can hit the 3

Kadary out, more turnovers, and now they are hitting the open threes. I'm officially nervous

During one of the time outs TV went into the G-town huddle with Ed Cooley. They were down by something like 15 points at that time. Cooley just told them to play with pride. I wish we would get that message.

please dont be one of those games where a crap teams shoots lights out for no reason

Sha: "We can't be playing defense with our hands down and then come back down the floor and turn the ball over with no pressure"

EXACTLY hope the players actually listen...

Reactions: TomWall
If this is a loss, it is entirely on the players not using their heads. Careless turnovers left and right, too much help defense, leaving 3 point shooters open, just a total brain fog on this team today.

Reactions: Hall-O-Daze
If this is a loss, it is entirely on the players not using their heads. Careless turnovers left and right, too much help defense, leaving 3 point shooters open, just a total brain fog on this team today.
Unfortunately very true. Hard to understand.

today? i would say this team has collectively the worst IQ of any SHU team in the last 15 years but its too crowded of a field to tell

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT