ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Pirates vs. Georgetown

Terrible job by Sha not calling a timeout to stop this run. Giving it all back…

What in the absolute world has happened? Our fg percentage is still great because of so many possessions without a single attempt!

Reactions: MTOleBlue
Sleepwalking since that great start. Sha needs to RIP them at halftime.

Sorry if this has been asked but if Tubek not dressed? Could really use him in a small line up right now.

they have ZERO home court advantage, idk what happened, we got lazy with the lead, chucking passes away and blah, this game better not sink us

Here’s what’s confusing about sha and what a lot of posters were frustrated with early in the season.

Tubek gave some quality minutes vs the length and quickness of Marquette. Tonight we’re struggling with the length and speed of the ball movement, yet Tubek stays on the bench.

We are EXTREMELY lucky more of their wide open trees didn't go down. Could have easily been trailing at the half, as crazy as that sounds

Good first half. We let them get back into it, but we finished strong. Up eight at the half on the road is pretty good. Gotta watch those turnovers!

We might want to cover Epps. He was really the only one killing us. Gotta stop the careless turnovers. Agree on Tubek. No idea why he didn't play.

Their zone zoned us out for a stretch.
Georgetown's zone was pretty effective. Surprising. We need ball movement and off ball movement to beat it. That's what started to work.

The Hoyas are playing with a lot of energy. They have some fast guards. I hope we dont get gassed. That Georgetown run may not only have been due to their zone but also our fatigue.

if dawes finished the game now i'd call it his best game. the others... woof. think they started thinking this was a formality

Ok, so they didn't call a foul on the eye claw. I figured they'd check the replay to see if a flagrant.

How did they not call a foul on that? Looked like two guys trying to foul to stop a fast break. I'm legit confused

Reactions: LBP43 and MTOleBlue
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT