ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

I mean can't really blame powell there cant really be doing two hand backboard touches.

Hall leads 24-23 over 4 minutes,

SJU 6 blocked shots killing us.

We need patience on offense and we'll get good looks.

Jones has had a terrible half on offense.

We are at the same time out of control, but doing a lot of watching (on rebounds) and lazy passing. Not seeing enough fire from some, and too much from others. Tough game. Glad we are shooting well it looks like.

Serious Owens play...wow. we need a shot blocker badly, and a kid to dunk in the defenses mug. Angel needs to be less concerned with blocked shots. Pump em up and get a foul.

Doug was doing fine until that comment. Pirates losing some composure over last couple of minutes.

Getting a tad bit out of hand. Too many turnovers and we're getting dominated in the paint

I am officially done with this coach. He stood there and let his team be embarrassed. He didn't call a time out even though the half is almost over and he has them. That's ridiculous.

Just a reminder. You don't have to dribble when someone passes it to you 1 foot from the basket. Going up and dunking it is also an option. I've also heard crowds enjoy it.

Just a reminder. You don't have to dribble when someone passes it to you 1 foot from the basket. Going up and dunking it is also an option. I've also heard crowds enjoy it.
It's the reason Delgado to the nba is a joke. Guy is going to get the ball stuffed down his throat even in Europe leagues. He plays so small sometimes.

Down 37-27 at the half.

Carrington and Delgado???

Jones looks rattled playing at the Garden.

Better Desi today

Nzei 2nd foul really hurt,

Awful team rebounding and commitment.

They have close to as many blocks as we have turnovers, and I believe we have more turnovers than field goals

I mean thats delgados first bad half not gonna kill him here, but man that was horrendous all around. Kevin better have something in that locker room otherwise, we screwed.....

I don't care how tired we are, losing today would be unacceptable & potentially torpedoes the season. Willard do your job & get the guys into the game and give them some adjustments/ a gameplan at half time. STEP IT UP.

It's code red here at the garden. They've already given the team and fans too much confidence. The 10 point deficit is already too big to make up given our habitually atrocious offense.

I am officially done with this coach. He stood there and let his team be embarrassed. He didn't call a time out even though the half is almost over and he has them. That's ridiculous.

Be careful man. You're supposed to be thanking Willard just for sullying himself walking the campus of SHU and taking 1.5 mil to produce.... whatever we're doing in the halfcourt these days.

As I feared. Shot blocks freaking out angel. Our meager offense even more meager than usual. Bad defense, offense incomplete. Why can't we get these guys off their feet instead of laying it up for the easy block. Myles, gotta find him shots. Khadeen has to figure it out. Thus is the game I foresaw.

It's the reason Delgado to the nba is a joke. Guy is going to get the ball stuffed down his throat even in Europe leagues. He plays so small sometimes.

He's not going anywhere. Silly speculation.

According to Doug we are fortunate coach returned. Be thankful guys. On a serious note, game not over yet. Need a solid first few minutes after the half to get back in it.

Reactions: Piratefan2009
Angel is far from NBA material. He gets rattled when he gets a foul. He gets rattled when he is fouled and doesn't get the call. He gets rattled when his shots are blocked. Nice kid. Needs to stay in school.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT