ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

I can honestly see us getting blown out these next 3 games as well. Face it, there's no leadership or coaching with this team and it shows

Reactions: Bobol
Not surprised we are going to lose this game. I am surprised and disgusted at how awful we look. This is not a NCAA team. We are staring down the barrel of 1 NCAA appearance with this core if Angel leaves. And even if he returns....

Reactions: Bobol
If not for IW last year, KW would be the punch line to a very bad joke. We are unprepared game after game. He is never able to adjust at the half or fire the team up. There is no leadership, on the team or from the staff.
DG saved our asses last year. No one here to do that anymore.

I feel about us like I felt about the nyt all fb season. Don't deserve post season, playing far worse than our potential, but staying alive somehow. I know we kicked sju ass last time, but I didnt like this game.

Reactions: shu09
Season is not lost, but this was a gut-wrenching loss, and I'm glad that I had to watch my kids and couldn't attend in person. Need to pick up a W now that was not expected. No way our lineup of grown men, upperclassmen, should get beat in a must win game by a team that has no beef on the frontline/small guards, is as weak at rebounding as they are, and has a bunch of kids/first year players.

I'll tell you what. If Lovett returns to SJU next year with Ponds, they are making the dance, and I didn't think that was possible that quickly with how much of a rebuild Mullin had. Those kids did whatever they wanted to today, and we were fortunate that they didn't knock down open jumpers as much as they normally do.

I feel about us like I felt about the nyt all fb season. Don't deserve post season, playing far worse than our potential, but staying alive somehow. I know we kicked sju ass last time, but I didnt like this game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT