ADVERTISEMENT

Gibbs basketball

Billy Paterno, man, could he play. I knew Bill a little, very good guy. I think he had a little too much fun at ND and got more and more under Digger's skin as his career went on.

The Mabrey family is probably the best in NJ basketball the past 10 years. A WNBA player, more high school state titles than you can count, an NCAA championship, 2 coaches and counting, and the youngest brother is still in high school getting started, so they're not even done yet.

I didn't realize just how many prominent New Jersey basketball families there were until seeing them all listed here. Pretty cool!

I woudl add the Knight family to the conversation: Mel, Brandin, and Brevin ... although Brandin's career has taken an unfortunate turn.

Reactions: HallLine69
I didn't realize just how many prominent New Jersey basketball families there were until seeing them all listed here. Pretty cool!

I woudl add the Knight family to the conversation: Mel, Brandin, and Brevin ... although Brandin's career has taken an unfortunate turn.
The Decausey brothers out of lakewood in the 65 to 75 years. Jose, Danny, Pierre. Tremendous all in bball, hoops, and football.
Jose bringing home little league world championship first ever to nj.

Who was that big center Shawnee imported from Philly. He was good too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT