ADVERTISEMENT

If you're not ready to play this happens

Why are we surprised? Everyone on thus board knows the BIG is overrated
Rutgers may be the best team right now as hard as that one is to believe..

Last edited:
Reactions: garyshu71
He just changed it.

For what it's worth I watched the second half of the Purdue game. The quality of basketball isn't anywhere near what we see in the big east.
Let’s be honest Lunardi is not to be relied upon

Purdue does deserve a 1 seed, but certainly not over UConn. That was clear yesterday, even before UConn's destruction of Marquette and Purdue's loss today. The committee got that one wrong big time.

Purdue is ripe for an early exit yet again. Perhaps in a second round game against #8/9 Seton Hall?

Purdue does deserve a 1 seed, but certainly not over UConn. That was clear yesterday, even before UConn's destruction of Marquette and Purdue's loss today. The committee got that one wrong big time.

Purdue is ripe for an early exit yet again. Perhaps in a second round game against #8/9 Seton Hall?
It does fit the model of New Jersey teams being Purdue killers.

I know we consider it our job to crap on the Big 10 but this was a tie game with 90 seconds to play. I'm not sure how un-ready Purdue was. Even if they weren't ready, they get everybody's best shot.

The committee had them at the No. 1 overall seed because they've beaten Gonzaga, Tennessee and Marquette in Maui and also have wins over Alabama and Arizona (when UA was No.1).

They lost. Everybody loses. 1976 gets further in the rear view mirror every year.

Going into the game Ohio State was 4-10 and just fired their coach. Purdue was 12-2. That reeks of not being ready to play and thus the major upset.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT