ADVERTISEMENT

Ignas Brazdeikis

Canadian kid, would be a nice get at the 3. Blew up for 42 points in an EYBL game this weekend. Averaged 23 and 7 in 4 games. Soft touch on his shot and can score in a lot of ways.

Reactions: BabyBlue
Good passer and absorbs contact well too. Reminds me a little of another SF we offered Cole Swider. Unfortunately Cole just trimmed his list to 8 and we aren't on it. 4 BE teams - Nova, Xavier, Creighton, Prov, Cuse, Michigan, Miami.

Lefty shooter? Passes and dribbles with both hands. I like the looks of him.

Just watched it again. The kid looks like a monster in this video. Imagine him and Mamu at the 3 and 4 with Walker, Cale, Powell surrounding them?

Who is playing the 5 in this lineup... ;)

Where do we sign up? Kid looks like a player.

Lithuanian guy-it's about time we got another player from there-and, we have 2 pretty good grads of Lithuanian descent to influence Ignas, if they choose to help[both Arturas and Rimas have always been very pro-Hall in the past]

Reactions: Pirate64
Lithuanian guy-it's about time we got another player from there-and, we have 2 pretty good grads of Lithuanian descent to influence Ignas, if they choose to help[both Arturas and Rimas have always been very pro-Hall in the past]
this kid looks like he should be a high priority

Reactions: shupat08
Rim as and rimes and Artie call this kid! Lol

Brazdeikis has the option of going to college in 2017 or ’18, and is considering his options at the moment.

“I’m definitely leaning towards 2018 but I’m leaving 2017 open as an option,” he said Friday in an interview.

The 6-foot-8, 220-pound Brazdeikis runs with CIA Bounce on the Nike EYBL circuit, where he’s averaging about 23 points per game for a team that is currently 5-3 and hoping to qualify for Peach Jam.

The rest

http://www.zagsblog.com/2017/05/05/canadian-guard-ignas-brazdeikis-leaning-toward-2018/

wonder if our staff is interested in him more for 17 or 18

would think with our depth, would be better for 18 and preserving a year of eligibility

If he is as advertised, top flight, and wants to come aboard now, why not? We're OK at PG now, w/Jordan+Deano and Eron, we've added depth at the 5, why wait around next yr for LKing to flirt with all the big boys. Ignas sounds like his equal, anyway[or, very possibly, his superior!]
We've got the scholarship, if he wants it, and is immediately available, pull the trigger now. We then have Desi's replacement on board one yr early[and can devote next yr's recruiting attention to Valdir[a must, w\many SHall connections], a backup to Jordan, maybe Jalen from Mont Immaculate

Imo, not worth us talking about. We don't seem in the picture at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT