ADVERTISEMENT

Iona Game Cancelled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@flconticello we've had our battles over how good certain teams are but that's small in comparison to the real world issues going on. I'm glad that there others like you out there who are pro common sense, pro freedom and are holding the line against the madness of the last two years. Kudos.
Thanks @shu09 . Sports is small in the grand scheme of things we’re facing today. I’ve always had a distrust of the media but today if you don’t see the dishonesty and corruption you are just plain blind. They have an agenda and it’s not in our best interest. We’re on the right side of this and if we don’t stand up for ourselves we’re going to lose our country as we know it.

Thanks @shu09 . Sports is small in the grand scheme of things we’re facing today. I’ve always had a distrust of the media but today if you don’t see the dishonesty and corruption you are just plain blind. They have an agenda and it’s not in our best interest. We’re on the right side of this and if we don’t stand up for ourselves we’re going to lose our country as we know it.

Yep. This is so much bigger than just a virus. The virus is a means to an end for those in power, those who control the narrative and the puppet strings.

Who is it then? Lizard people? Aliens? The Rothschhilds?

Do some research instead of responding with dismissive snark. A good place to start is the recent podcast with Joe Rogan and Dr. Peter McCullough (posted earlier in this thread). I'm actually listening to it as I'm typing this response.

Yes I totally believe you their is an elite group of people controlling the world. Let me get my tin foil hat. Look I love a good conspiracy and have watched plenty of documentaries in my time and read enough articles but even that is not much.

Reactions: HallBall02
Yes I totally believe you their is an elite group of people controlling the world. Let me get my tin foil hat. Look I love a good conspiracy and have watched plenty of documentaries in my time and read enough articles but even that is not much.
Ever heard of the Bilderberg Group? World Economic Forum? Trilateral Commission? Council on Foreign Relations?

Do some research instead of responding with dismissive snark. A good place to start is the recent podcast with Joe Rogan and Dr. Peter McCullough (posted earlier in this thread). I'm actually listening to it as I'm typing this response.
I know a Peter McCullough and he’s no doctor.
Ever heard of the Bilderberg Group? World Economic Forum? Trilateral Commission? Council on Foreign Relations?
Yes, yes, no, yes

Yes a doctor who the school he was trying to claim association filed for a restraining order because they categorically disagreed with all he debunked claims what else you got.

And have you attended one of those meetings?
Or maybe the Bohemian Grove? What’s on their agenda for 2022? Would love to see their ranch

Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
Yep. This is so much bigger than just a virus. The virus is a means to an end for those in power, those who control the narrative and the puppet strings.
And our response to the virus is bigger than college basketball, which I love as much as anyone. Which is why it drives me wild when folks like me and you -- two individuals who are vaccinated by the way -- got lectured all summer from the self-righteous crowd on LOTS about things like masks in school/vaccinations/ridiculous restrictions, and then those same posters are waiving pom-poms and silent about this because it impacts our basketball team with unvaccinated players. Be consistent.

Reactions: shu09
What happened to number 10?

The same thing that happened to the 10th person with flu - when looked at in totality, nothing.

CDC influenza mortality rate in US - 1.8 deaths per 100,000 cases
Johns Hopkins COVID mortality rate in US - 244 deaths per 100,000 cases (approx 1.6% of all cases)

Approximately 386,000 reported COVID deaths (if you assume they are being 100% accurately diagnosed) nationwide in 2021. Of course it seems like a large number until you extrapolate it out over our population and recognize that this implies that 98.4 percent of cases do not result in fatality.

In comparison - we're on pace for approximately 30,000 DUI deaths this year in 2021.
In comparison - we're on pace for approximately 480,000 tobacco deaths this year in 2021 (per CDC)

We are dealing with something that, in its impact on American society, ranks somewhere between drunk driving and tobacco usage. Both of which, mind you, affect not only the individual but those around them and are inclusive of these numbers.

Given that America and its citizens are effectively being held hostage and dictated to over COVID-19, wouldn't it make sense to then go after smoking as well? Should the US, the media, and local politicians completely ban smoking? Should those that refuse to stop smoking be put in facilities? Banished from the streets? Unable to go out in public unless they wear a patch? Should restaurants stop selling liquor so people would stop driving drunk?

From where I sit, money is made and lost on what we do with tobacco and alcohol and thus it stays. And now that we've found a way to monetize COVID vaccinations, they are pushing very hard to make them stay too. This isn't conspiracy theory, this is simply data and facts. Look at Modern's stock price in late 2019 and look where it is now. Do some research and see the conflicts of interest between the governmental authority bodies like the CDC, WHO, and management and/or board members of entities like Moderna, Pfizer, etc. When COVID vaccines go away, what happens to the stock price and, as a result, the equity and options these people have at stake?

We've accused politicians for decades now about working on behalf of big pharma, big business, hedge funds, etc. We're suddenly going to be pretend that isn't true now?

Do I believe a doctor when they tell me the vaccine is beneficial? Sure. But I also believe them when they tell me to take antibiotics 6 times in 12 months for a nagging, minor infection. They are trying to fix the now, but are they worried about the long-term consequences of giving me all of this medicine? Most don't. Again, up until 5 years ago they would pour antibiotics down your throat because that was the prevailing science and best practices - now, only until enough people woke up to it, have they started pushing steroid treatments again because we're scared of reaching a point of no return with penicillin. Too many act like these folks are infallible authorities, and it's simply not true.

The same thing that happened to the 10th person with flu - when looked at in totality, nothing.

CDC influenza mortality rate in US - 1.8 deaths per 100,000 cases
Johns Hopkins COVID mortality rate in US - 244 deaths per 100,000 cases (approx 1.6% of all cases)

Approximately 386,000 reported COVID deaths (if you assume they are being 100% accurately diagnosed) nationwide in 2021. Of course it seems like a large number until you extrapolate it out over our population and recognize that this implies that 98.4 percent of cases do not result in fatality.

In comparison - we're on pace for approximately 30,000 DUI deaths this year in 2021.
In comparison - we're on pace for approximately 480,000 tobacco deaths this year in 2021 (per CDC)

We are dealing with something that, in its impact on American society, ranks somewhere between drunk driving and tobacco usage. Both of which, mind you, affect not only the individual but those around them and are inclusive of these numbers.

Given that America and its citizens are effectively being held hostage and dictated to over COVID-19, wouldn't it make sense to then go after smoking as well? Should the US, the media, and local politicians completely ban smoking? Should those that refuse to stop smoking be put in facilities? Banished from the streets? Unable to go out in public unless they wear a patch? Should restaurants stop selling liquor so people would stop driving drunk?

From where I sit, money is made and lost on what we do with tobacco and alcohol and thus it stays. And now that we've found a way to monetize COVID vaccinations, they are pushing very hard to make them stay too. This isn't conspiracy theory, this is simply data and facts. Look at Modern's stock price in late 2019 and look where it is now. Do some research and see the conflicts of interest between the governmental authority bodies like the CDC, WHO, and management and/or board members of entities like Moderna, Pfizer, etc. When COVID vaccines go away, what happens to the stock price and, as a result, the equity and options these people have at stake?

We've accused politicians for decades now about working on behalf of big pharma, big business, hedge funds, etc. We're suddenly going to be pretend that isn't true now?

Do I believe a doctor when they tell me the vaccine is beneficial? Sure. But I also believe them when they tell me to take antibiotics 6 times in 12 months for a nagging, minor infection. They are trying to fix the now, but are they worried about the long-term consequences of giving me all of this medicine? Most don't. Again, up until 5 years ago they would pour antibiotics down your throat because that was the prevailing science and best practices - now, only until enough people woke up to it, have they started pushing steroid treatments again because we're scared of reaching a point of no return with penicillin. Too many act like these folks are infallible authorities, and it's simply not true.
That’s quite the range to use. 30,000-480,000 do tobacco smokers need to be put in a facility no that ridiculous. But there have been other things that have been done to try and lessen the impact. Can’t smoke indoors at public places any more. Some states can’t even smoke within a certain distance of a building entrance. Insurance premium surcharge for tobacco users. So there are other things being done to try and disincentivize that behavior. And I understand the point your are trying to make yes when it’s extrapolated out it looks like a big scary number. But I’d argue. Smoking that a conscious choice that’s by the tobacco user the engage in that behavior. No one is going out actively trying to infect themselves with Covid. Well let’s not say no one lets stick with the statistic terms. A statistically irrelevant number people are actively trying to get Covid which makes it inherently different than smoking.
Also based on your data. Covid 135x worse than the flu for the ‘it’s just the flu’ crowd.

Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
If you are vaccinated you don’t get gravely I’ll. It doesn’t prevent you from getting the virus. You can get it and be asymptomatic. Asymptomatic carriers can infect others who then can get really sick because they aren’t vaccinated. Over 1,000 people a day are dying from it. 98% of the deaths are unvaccinated. It seems like anyone who says otherwise is lying. Get vaccinated or get COVID and have a pretty good chance of dying. Your choice. With Omicron, there is a 75% higher chance of getting the virus, vaccinated or not. If you are not, you have a 98% higher chance of dying vs those who are. It’s just the facts.
Please site your source claiming that 98% of deaths are unvaccinated, keep in mind that hundreds of thousands died before the vaccine was available.

We can't even find out what percentage of those who died were at risk vs. completely healthy.

Lastly, I know someone who died that was fully vaccinated.

The misinformation is so rampant on this thread. Some of you all need lessons in empathy. I can’t read this garbage anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT