ADVERTISEMENT

IronKaz begins Nova Game Thread

There has to be something going on behind the scenes with this group. They are not the same team that looked sharp as recently as four weeks ago.

That's all I've got. The level of play is just shockingly different. Even more concerning is there is no fire and no sense or urgency. Everyone looks resigned to defeat.

There has to be something going on behind the scenes with this group. They are not the same team that looked sharp as recently as four weeks ago.

That's all I've got. The level of play is just shockingly different. Even more concerning is there is no fire and no sense or urgency. Everyone looks resigned to defeat.
Something is off. Lots of finger pointing on turnovers.

Down 19.

Powell and McKnight are the root cause of the problem today in my opinion.

Powell has to play with way more focus. McKnight
Is now a dribbling machine.

Sad how FURMAN and PENN can even win a game away vs Nova we must have the big east record 26 years now and counting

This is on Willard. The T/Os are an embarrassment and we can't hit the bottom of the ocean.

Willard is getting completely dominated by Jay Wright. Nova knows all our tendencies.

Getting absolutely shit on by Novas worst team in years

Down 53-31 under 12 minutes.

Insane effort by the starters.

Nelson ankle??? Looks ok to me. So what’s up?

Reactions: MikeFan1
Damn look at this lineup. Gill TT Rhoden Reynolds Nelson. Small ball action. We've got some ball movement!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT