ADVERTISEMENT

IronKaz begins Nova Game Thread

Gill, a clear matchup problem, but he's played so much in this game. Nelson, an ankle injury. Reynolds doing nothing out there. I don't really get KW decision making after a week of practice. He seems more lost than the players. Hey look at this lineup! Cale is the second biggest after Nzei.

Bright points of today: (there aren't many)
-thank God Reynolds made that three against SJU bc all of his shots today looked horrid
-Nelson is trying on defense (fouling like the freshman he is but trying)
-Thompson has plenty of time to the his shoes on the sideline
-mamu is looking more confident being forceful under the rim (which is going bc he needs to stop taking threes)

Reactions: Piratepuck
damn we suck so bad the last man on the bench is getting the crowd up

I can never dump on the players (except for Gibbs and his coldcock) but Willard is on a real Putrid run.

Very real possibility that Kevin has lost this team.

I can understand losing a close game. However, this was pathetic. No excuse from coach please. We played horrible and coached horrible. One week of preparation for this. Embarrassing. We do not need to worry about bubble talk if this continues.

Reactions: SHUMA04
I can never dump on the players (except for Gibbs and his coldcock) but Willard is on a real Putrid run.

Very real possibility that Kevin has lost this team.
sad he lost a team with NO egotistical's on it

Bright points of today: (there aren't many)
-thank God Reynolds made that three against SJU bc all of his shots today looked horrid
-Nelson is trying on defense (fouling like the freshman he is but trying)
-Thompson has plenty of time to the his shoes on the sideline
-mamu is looking more confident being forceful under the rim (which is going bc he needs to stop taking threes)

Great points. Mamu is too strong on just about every running hook/layup. I hope he listens and just tries to dunk everything. He either has great touch or none at all. And that inconsistency kills us. His only made shot was that dunk to give us our first points of the game. When can we start calling him out more? I get the effort, but the execution is terrible and frankly, not deserving of the minutes he gets. We see the same inconsistency from other players but a much shorter leash. And, I put the inconsistent execution on KW. Mamu is just a sophomore. We need better development, because I think age shouldn't matter, but apparently with this team it does.

I fully expect to see photos all over social media tomorrow of the team. Posting pictures of themselves as if they just had a good game. These kids just don't get it.

Reactions: SHUsez
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT