ADVERTISEMENT

It's Walz for VP

well then you'd agree Walz is an american hero in comparison to a beloved figure like that. wow. he sounds amazing.
No Ali took an unpopular stance but was up front and honest about where he stood. Walz up front and honest???? Not so much. Everyone in politics lies but getting caught lying about your service is disgraceful according to a ton of people. Serving is honorable there’s no reason to lie about it.

No Ali took an unpopular stance but was up front and honest about where he stood. Walz up front and honest???? Not so much. Everyone in politics lies but getting caught lying about your service is disgraceful according to a ton of people. Serving is honorable there’s no reason to lie about it.
blah blah blah. you're so focused on walz military accomplishments after serving that you're blind to the big orange man who skipped out. so concerned about waltz. SO concerned about walz military background but will vote for the guy who dodged.

anything you say is just dancing around that. just looking for anything to complain about with the other candidates.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
blah blah blah. you're so focused on walz military accomplishments after serving that you're blind to the big orange man who skipped out. so concerned about waltz. SO concerned about walz military background but will vote for the guy who dodged.

anything you say is just dancing around that. just looking for anything to complain about with the other candidates.
Blah, blah, blah, You’re so concerned about the people and not what they’ll do. More open borders, Medicare for all which will result in higher taxes, men in women’s sports, will let cities burn, less guns for law abiding citizens because you know the crooks aren’t giving theirs up, more fentanyl coming through. But I’ll give credit to Harris with her amazing idea of no tax on tips, which I think is a stupid policy but neither side brings up how tipped employees will pay into social security. They make $5 per hour. And best of all they’ll continue to be more wars around the world.

Blah, blah, blah, You’re so concerned about the people and not what they’ll do. More open borders, Medicare for all which will result in higher taxes, men in women’s sports, will let cities burn, less guns for law abiding citizens because you know the crooks aren’t giving theirs up, more fentanyl coming through. But I’ll give credit to Harris with her amazing idea of no tax on tips, which I think is a stupid policy but neither side brings up how tipped employees will pay into social security. They make $5 per hour. And best of all they’ll continue to be more wars around the world.
i wasnt the one so concerned about a vice presidents background details...

and if trump was so brilliant why hasn't he come out with any plan for these issues? harris is a brand new nominee, trump has had the nomination for essentially years. its the one winning strategy and he's coming up blank.

i wasnt the one so concerned about a vice presidents background details...

and if trump was so brilliant why hasn't he come out with any plan for these issues? harris is a brand new nominee, trump has had the nomination for essentially years. its the one winning strategy and he's coming up blank.
His background isn’t the issue. He keeps using credentials he never earned to advance his political career.

Are you really saying you think Harris is better on any of the issues I brought up?

Not true? His former Battalion Commander did not have kind words to say about him, not mention the senior enlisted leaders who replaced him on the Iraq deployment. That is pretty devastating.

I am looking forward to Waltz defending himself in the the debate with Vance.
This is a ridiculous criticism of a man who served 24 years. First, the commander criticizes that Walz although serving in that capacity he did not earn the rank. Is that it? So he should have put in his resume acting commander. Ok. Nonissue. Move on. Just like these stupid photos of JD Vance dressed as a woman. No one cares and it’s not important

I care about stolen valor and I believe many others do even though MSM will dismiss this as not important just like they dismiss all the positions Kamala flip on recently and as they will if she wins and flips back.Hypocrisy is only attributed to REPUBLICANS.

His background isn’t the issue. He keeps using credentials he never earned to advance his political career.

Are you really saying you think Harris is better on any of the issues I brought up?
i have no idea. trumps only issue he cares about is how to be talked about 24/7

You have no idea but you know you’re voting for Harris. Issues clearly don’t matter to you.
i never said who i was voting for. trump has no stance on issues. so with all things equal hes the worse candidate. at this point i think most people think he needs to go.

the reason why this isn't already in the bag for him is the reason he shouldn't be president

my vote holds a lot of power

i never said who i was voting for. trump has no stance on issues. so with all things equal hes the worse candidate. at this point i think most people think he needs to go.

the reason why this isn't already in the bag for him is the reason he shouldn't be president

my vote holds a lot of power
Let’s see, you’ll never vote for Trump and you attempted to make fun of me voting for RFK. That leaves Kamala and Chase Oliver?

Your vote holds a lot of power? Is Pa coming down to one vote? Are you convincing thousands to vote just like you? Newsflash you’re not Kevin Costner in swing vote.

Let’s see, you’ll never vote for Trump and you attempted to make fun of me voting for RFK. That leaves Kamala and Chase Oliver?

Your vote holds a lot of power? Is Pa coming down to one vote? Are you convincing thousands to vote just like you? Newsflash you’re not Kevin Costner in swing vote.
i care about my wallet. no candidate has shown they care too. i could be swayed but at this point i think it is what it is.

PA comes down to less votes than most any other state. My six degrees of Kevin Bacon could win the election. you like that movie movie star refrence ?

i care about my wallet. no candidate has shown they care too. i could be swayed but at this point i think it is what it is.

PA comes down to less votes than most any other state. My six degrees of Kevin Bacon could win the election. you like that movie movie star refrence ?
Was referring to an actual movie not a movie star

This is the answer to help your wallet

Was referring to an actual movie not a movie star

This is the answer to help your wallet

The MSM protected Biden and now they are doing the same with Harris. Biden was a walking corpse but until the debate debacle he was getting a complete pass. I would do what Harris is doing….let the press do my job.

The MSM protected Biden and now they are doing the same with Harris. Biden was a walking corpse but until the debate debacle he was getting a complete pass. I would do what Harris is doing….let the press do my job.
Seems like they’re telling a woman to shut up, don’t speak. Very chauvinistic.

Curious if that’s the one you vote for when you’re concerned about your wallet. Add in more illegals, more free healthcare, who’s paying for it?

Seems like they’re telling a woman to shut up, don’t speak. Very chauvinistic.

Curious if that’s the one you vote for when you’re concerned about your wallet. Add in more illegals, more free healthcare, who’s paying for it?
She is in over her head and it will catch up with her at some point. It might be before the election or after, but she’s a flaming idiot and most know that. Just like most knew Biden was mentally unfit to continue. Tough to admit the truth when you’re a blind partisan.

We are at a point where it makes me sad to see the impact of what an open border has resulted…drug trafficking, human trafficking, crime, etc.. I see it every day in the healthcare space I work. I spend time in Europe and see what illegal immigration has done there resulting in the surge of nationalism in many countries. For us, It really doesn’t affect our lifestyle or retirement goals much because of where we live and how we’ve lived our lives. Our kids will pay the price, so it’s up to them, their generation and the next.

Taxes will go up for everyone, access and healthcare outcomes will decline, quality of life in some areas that have enabled these policies will continue to decline. But we have an electorate that cares more about personality than policy, so good luck with that.

Reactions: shu09 and SHallguy2
She is in over her head and it will catch up with her at some point. It might be before the election or after, but she’s a flaming idiot and most know that. Just like most knew Biden was mentally unfit to continue. Tough to admit the truth when you’re a blind partisan.

We are at a point where it makes me sad to see the impact of what an open border has resulted…drug trafficking, human trafficking, crime, etc.. I see it every day in the healthcare space I work. I spend time in Europe and see what illegal immigration has done there resulting in the surge of nationalism in many countries. For us, It really doesn’t affect our lifestyle or retirement goals much because of where we live and how we’ve lived our lives. Our kids will pay the price, so it’s up to them, their generation and the next.

Taxes will go up for everyone, access and healthcare outcomes will decline, quality of life in some areas that have enabled these policies will continue to decline. But we have an electorate that cares more about personality than policy, so good luck with that.
It is odd that you claim you never voted for Trump but every post you write it sure sounds that you are a Trump voter.

I am not a fan of Harris. But in this election of the two worst candidates ever to run for office, I will hold my nose and vote for her because we as a country can survive what she does. It may not with another Trump administration.

1) illegal immigration quadrupled under Trump until CoVid hit. That chart Trump likes showed the huge rise.
2) January 6th- how this man is a candidate after that is an anathema.
3) constant Constitutional Crises
4) Foreign Policy looks to destroy NATO and will cut off support to Ukraine
5) He likes authoritarian leaders like Putin -Orban
6) Economic Policy. He will look to cut taxes for the rich once again leading to further deficits. He will fire Jay Powell at the head of the Fed who has done a fantastic job.
7) Will alter the Supreme Court to have a MAGA lean for the next 50 years.
8) He’s a criminal, tax cheat, habitual liar

• Love
It is odd that you claim you never voted for Trump but every post you write it sure sounds that you are a Trump voter.
That’s your problem. You believe what you want and can’t think out of a box where there are more than two sides.
I am not a fan of Harris. But in this election of the two worst candidates ever to run for office, I will hold my nose and vote for her because we as a country can survive what she does. It may not with another Trump administration.
Just justifying your partisan choice. If Haley was the candidate (or any Republican) you would still hold your nose. Trump also unfit, but we survived four years of him.
1) illegal immigration quadrupled under Trump until CoVid hit. That chart Trump likes showed the huge rise.
2) January 6th- how this man is a candidate after that is an anathema.
3) constant Constitutional Crises
4) Foreign Policy looks to destroy NATO and will cut off support to Ukraine
5) He likes authoritarian leaders like Putin -Orban
6) Economic Policy. He will look to cut taxes for the rich once again leading to further deficits. He will fire Jay Powell at the head of the Fed who has done a fantastic job.
7) Will alter the Supreme Court to have a MAGA lean for the next 50 years.
8) He’s a criminal, tax cheat, habitual liar
Great summary of MSM talking points. Congratulations.

Border. Resistance from day one of his administration to building more walls. Can only okay if that had bi-partisan support.

“Constant Constitutional Crises”….lol.

If he is such a fan boy of authoritarian leaders why has Iran put a hit on him?

I can be critical of Trump and also call out nonsense. And I’m fine voting my conscious. Don’t have to hold my nose.

That’s your problem. You believe what you want and can’t think out of a box where there are more than two sides.

Just justifying your partisan choice. If Haley was the candidate (or any Republican) you would still hold your nose. Trump also unfit, but we survived four years of him.

Great summary of MSM talking points. Congratulations.

Border. Resistance from day one of his administration to building more walls. Can only okay if that had bi-partisan support.

“Constant Constitutional Crises”….lol.

If he is such a fan boy of authoritarian leaders why has Iran put a hit on him?

I can be critical of Trump and also
call out nonsense. And I’m fine voting my conscious. Don’t have to hold my nose.
I would have voted for Romney or a Christie. Maybe Haley. But her pledging to support Trump is and was a big problem for me.

You rarely call out Trump. It’s always the other side. And whether or not Iran does not like him has nothing to do with his affection for Putin, Orban, the N Korean Leader.

Btw, when are you and SHU09 paying up your bet that Trump would not be the nominee?

Last edited:
I would have voted for Romney or a Christie. Maybe Haley. But her pledging to support Trump is and was a big problem for me.
I recall you disqualified Haley.
You rarely call out Trump. It’s always the other side. And whether or not Iran does not like him has nothing to do with his affection for Putin, Orban, the N Korean Leader.
I’ve said repeatedly that Trump is unfit. Call it as I see it. OWS was very effective during the pandemic (which Biden shut down immediately upon taking office), but I also called out how he turned the press conferences into campaign events. Horrible handling from a messaging standpoint. You conveniently forget those and other examples.
Btw, when are you and SHU09 paying up your bet that Trump would not be the nominee?
Well I got Biden right and there’s still another three months:)

Sadly our kids will probably vote for Harris, she doesn’t need to tell anyone how she will run the country. Brainwashing younger people is easy for the media. They don’t have time to follow what’s happening so hearing the same thing over and over makes it true for them. They will pay 50% of every dollar they earn in the not to distant future. When they figure out they have been screwed it will be too late for them. A big chunk of my portfolio is tax free money at this point. They will need every dollar they can get to run their agenda. I feel sorry for the folks following the herd and not questioning the authorities ruling them.

Harris is scared to debate.

Even with all Trump’s baggage and faults, and there are a bunch even if you eliminate the contrived media/dem (one and the sane) ones, he’s still better than Biden/Harris for the USA.

So I will vote for Trump for the first time. I’m a Never Biden/Harris.

Even with all Trump’s baggage and faults, and there are a bunch even if you eliminate the contrived media/dem (one and the sane) ones, he’s still better than Biden/Harris for the USA.

The ultimate Libertarian is now on Team Trump.

Reactions: Bobbie Solo

Who says she's scared to debate? Trump was the one who was originally trying to weasel out of it, or come up with special conditions to make it more beneficial to him.

He cries all the time about Biden having dropped out and now he has to try to win. It's pathetic.

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
Who says she's scared to debate? Trump was the one who was originally trying to weasel out of it, or come up with special conditions to make it more beneficial to him.

He cries all the time about Biden having dropped out and now he has to try to win. It's pathetic.
Are we on day 25 and not even an interview? If I was Trump and the first interview was on ABC my response to every question would be she hasn't talked to the people about her policies for 7 weeks, I'm going to give her the whole 2 hours to explain her ideas to the country. You'd get word salad after word salad. She'd lose the debate worse than Biden.

Reactions: SOpirate
Meanwhile in Harris land. Day 25 of being the presumptive Democratic nominee for President of the United States and still not a single interview granted. Look at the absolute disgust on this woman’s face when she realizes she’s actually being questioned by a CNN anchor. It’s abundantly clear that these peope believe they don’t have to answer to us. We know why the kept Joe away from the public. Why can’t Harris sit down for a single interview?

Reactions: shu09 and SHallguy2
Meanwhile in Harris land. Day 25 of being the presumptive Democratic nominee for President of the United States and still not a single interview granted. Look at the absolute disgust on this woman’s face when she realizes she’s actually being questioned by a CNN anchor. It’s abundantly clear that these peope believe they don’t have to answer to us. We know why the kept Joe away from the public. Why can’t Harris sit down for a single interview?

CNN acting like a real news show, impressed that they called the campaign out for hiding Harris.

So Trump agreed to the ABC debate and now challenged her to 2 more debates and she hasn't agreed yet. Scared??

Reactions: shu09
CNN acting like a real news show, impressed that they called the campaign out for hiding Harris.
A lot of the night shows have been putting republicans on and having republican strategists on as panelists. They're constantly firing back that she hasn't done an interview. 2 weeks ago democrats on their shows were saying she's busy and has to pick a VP so it's understandable. And they were constantly saying let's see where she's at a month in. Well almost a month and no interview and it doesn't seem like she'll have one before the DNC.

Sadly our kids will probably vote for Harris, she doesn’t need to tell anyone how she will run the country. Brainwashing younger people is easy for the media. They don’t have time to follow what’s happening so hearing the same thing over and over makes it true for them. They will pay 50% of every dollar they earn in the not to distant future. When they figure out they have been screwed it will be too late for them. A big chunk of my portfolio is tax free money at this point. They will need every dollar they can get to run their agenda. I feel sorry for the folks following the herd and not questioning the authorities ruling them.
It’s like watching a car accident happen in slow motion. Like I said, we will be fine, and although we joke about it, have a plan to pull the ripcord and head to the Caribbean if all breaks loose.

I look back and think of how many Presidents we have voted for back to 90’s. I can’t think of any or their policies that have materially helped or hurt me professionally or personally. We choose to live in areas that are safe and have not been impacted. I could get hit by a car by an illegal on fentanyl tomorrow and I would feel differently. Unfortunately I have seen a lot of people that have had their lives changed forever.

We have access to more information at our fingertips than we ever did, but it has not improved the knowledge or intelligence of the electorate.

Reactions: SHallguy2

Come on we know you hate Trump but the guy goes anywhere and subjects himself to all kinds of abuse. He has his faults but fear is not one of them, he is constantly appearing in hostile environments and tries to talk to deranged human beings. Obama was the last Democrat to walk into enemy territory. You think Harris will go to a debate run by Fox? You should want to see if she can handle the same pressure that Trump has faced repeatedly. She’s another weak and feeble Democrat, the party has Josh Shapiro sitting on the sidelines. That alone should annoy most democrats, because guys like me could have voted for someone like that. Need to ask why is Shapiro on the sidelines when our country needs strong leaders. Do you think he would hide from media interviews or not debate on Fox. Get ready for lots of excuses with Harris.

• Haha
Reactions: Robot_Man

Something like Trump when he was scared to debate the other people who were running for the Republican nomination?

Something like Trump when he was scared to debate the other people who were running for the Republican nomination?
If only she would talk to media like Trump did when he wasn't debating. Just admit that it's obvious the Harris campaign is hoping Trump loses it more than they are trying to win it. I think as a one time strategy this might win, but considering Joe hid in the basement in 2020, now she's not answering any questions.....it's not going to fly this time in my opinion.

Come on we know you hate Trump but the guy goes anywhere and subjects himself to all kinds of abuse. He has his faults but fear is not one of them, he is constantly appearing in hostile environments and tries to talk to deranged human beings. Obama was the last Democrat to walk into enemy territory. You think Harris will go to a debate run by Fox? You should want to see if she can handle the same pressure that Trump has faced repeatedly. She’s another weak and feeble Democrat, the party has Josh Shapiro sitting on the sidelines. That alone should annoy most democrats, because guys like me could have voted for someone like that. Need to ask why is Shapiro on the sidelines when our country needs strong leaders. Do you think he would hide from media interviews or not debate on Fox. Get ready for lots of excuses with Harris.
Trump walked into the black journalist convention knowing he was going to get grilled and still went through with it. I don’t think you’ll ever see a reporter or crowd more openly hostile than that. JD Vance went on CNN and handled a very combative Dana Bash. Yet nearly a month in to being the nominee and Harris can’t even sit for a single interview with the plethora of friendly media outlets available to her. It’s very telling of the confidence they have in her abilities.

Trump walked into the black journalist convention knowing he was going to get grilled and still went through with it. I don’t think you’ll ever see a reporter or crowd more openly hostile than that. JD Vance went on CNN and handled a very combative Dana Bash. Yet nearly a month in to being the nominee and Harris can’t even sit for a single interview with the plethora of friendly media outlets available to her. It’s very telling of the confidence they have in her abilities.
I'd love to see Harris answer questions at a pro life event. I don't think she'd get half the hostility Trump got at the NABJ. That ABC reporter has a history of being nasty to people including to Nancy Pelosi. When Nancy answered her back with attitude, it was overlooked.

Reactions: SHallguy2

Fascinating, Trump was not good enough for you to vote for in the last two elections. So, let's see what has he done to improve his value to you since November 2000.

1) Well, he whined and complained that the election was stolen without an ounce of evidence.
2) He attempted to bully and force Georgia State officials "to find" 12000 more votes.
3) He rallied an unruly crowd to storm and defile the Capitol building
4) As he watched the Capitol being overrun by a crowd, did nothing to stop the insurrection that he started although members of his own party begged him to. Encouraged the violence towards his own VP.
5) Called Jan 6 people beautiful people and promised to pardon those that were convicted.
6) Ignored for requests, then subpoenas and then obstructed the Government in retrieving top secret confidential records.
7) Went out publicly and stated that Putin should do anything they want to any country that did not pay their share to NATO.

These are just the things off the top of my head. So all these things lead you to the conclusion that at this point in time, that you will vote for Trump. LOL.

Last edited:
Fascinating, Trump was not good enough for you to vote for in the last two elections. So, let's see what has he done to improve his value to you since November 2000.

1) Well, he wined and complained that the election was stolen without an ounce of evidence.
2) He attempted to bully and force Georgia State officials "to find" 12000 more votes.
4) As he watched the Capitol being overrun by a crowd, did nothing to stop the insurrection that he started although members of his own party begged him to. Encouraged the violence towards his own VP.
5) Called Jan 6 people beautiful people and promised to pardon those that were convicted.
6) Ignored for requests, then subpoenas and then obstructed the Government in retrieving top secret confidential records.
7) Went out publicly and stated that Putin should do anything they want to any country that did not pay their share to NATO.

These are just the things off the top of my head. So all these things lead you to the conclusion that at this point in time, that you will vote for Trump. LOL.
don't forget that he became an actual felon

1) Well, he wined and complained that the election was stolen without an ounce of evidence.

Yet you were prepared to vote for a walking corpse that everyone knew couldn’t get to the election, and “disqualified” Haley during the primary discussion….laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: SPK145
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT