ADVERTISEMENT

Miss Pirate Ball

IronKaz1

All World
Gold Member
Mar 21, 2004
I dont know about you guys/gals, but I miss SHU Hoops already!!! Hopefully my Chicago Bulls make the playoffs but I miss my Big East ball.....

Reactions: halltheway
Yes, maybe we could raise some money and have a contest. Dan likes this kind of stuff.

Got a lot of email complaints that it was sextet.

Trust me, you can't please everybody and when I don't I hear it via email.

You would think this forum was nationally syndicated and I was making a fortune off of it.

Never in a million years when I signed up for this did I imagine the grief it entailed.

Everyone is pissed off about something. Even if I showed an image with powder blue skies and the sun shining through them someone would bitch about it. But what the hell it's Tom and my forum so we'll post a weekly cheerleaders thread during the more quiet periods of spring and summer.

But today I'll post just these three images

42549775-blue-sky-and-grassland-and-sun.jpg

oregon-blonde-cheerleader1.jpg
4b0b51c70fde61ff892d4329122ca691.jpg

That picture of the sunshine is clearly stock footage. Did you have permission to post that?

Reactions: shupat08
That picture of the sunshine is clearly stock footage. Did you have permission to post that?
Haha that's what the watermark is for!

Wow can't believe that many people email dan. I say full steam ahead on the pirate beauty pageant

True, I rushed the joke and botched it. lol

We used to have a beauty pageant fraternity event where each frat would sponsor a contestant. Can't remember what it was called. Ours won one year. She was tremendous. Doubt they still do that anymore though.

We used to have a beauty pageant fraternity event where each frat would sponsor a contestant. Can't remember what it was called. Ours won one year. She was tremendous. Doubt they still do that anymore though.
Pirate Queen is still going strong. We've had Jerry Walker and Coach Willard as judges the last few years.

Pirate Queen....... I was a contestant in Pirate King sponsored by DphiE as a TKE in 2002 was good times...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT