ADVERTISEMENT

NIL questions...

MBF72

All World
Sep 15, 2003
I've hesitated posting this as it may have been hashed out before. And I understand the reality of NIL, though I am not a fan.

Do schools list--- or does any group list--- how much their basketball players earn through NIL as well as teams' total takes? How does our total compare, for example, to PC's, St. John's, LaSalle's, or Fairfield's?

I read the value of Paige Buecker's and Azzi Fudd's deals. Both players have lucrative contracts with NERF. With whom do our guys have deals? How much NIL money does Richmond make?

On a recent search of top NIL earners, two young basketball players either at or going to Duquesne and Austin Peay are on a top 20 list: really???

Thanks.

I've hesitated posting this as it may have been hashed out before. And I understand the reality of NIL, though I am not a fan.

Do schools list--- or does any group list--- how much their basketball players earn through NIL as well as teams' total takes? How does our total compare, for example, to PC's, St. John's, LaSalle's, or Fairfield's?

I read the value of Paige Buecker's and Azzi Fudd's deals. Both players have lucrative contracts with NERF. With whom do our guys have deals? How much NIL money does Richmond make?

On a recent search of top NIL earners, two young basketball players either at or going to Duquesne and Austin Peay are on a top 20 list: really???

Thanks.
And just because you read something about guys from Austin Peay and Duquesne in no way means that it’s true.

• Love
Reactions: walshtrips
And just because you read something about guys from Austin Peay and Duquesne in no way means that it’s true.
Fair point. But how about...

and

With whom do our guys have deals? How much NIL money does Richmond make?

Reactions: PMB Pirate
Does any private institution disclose compensation? The only reason you hear the value of some players contracts is because they disclose it publicly.
NIL is a different in that is is not supposed to be direct payment. it's supposed to be for services rendered as related to NIL. Isn't it? How many players are outright getting paychecks from their boosters / supporters / institution. NCAA really blew it by not putting ANY guardrails on NIL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT