ADVERTISEMENT

PA Lifting School Mask Mandate

PA covid is surging btw. i just got hit, my family, even the sixers getting hit. think the penguins too. hearing a lot more of the same.

dunno if its a mini spike but hopefully doesnt derail this effort.

Change is in January so plenty of time for parents to vaccinate their kids if they choose to, and really no reason for restrictions anywhere at that point.

Change is in January so plenty of time for parents to vaccinate their kids if they choose to, and really no reason for restrictions anywhere at that point.

Even if there is a new variant? Which is very likely to happen if we continue gatherings at big arenas this winter and international traveling.

maybe no reason, but mask mandates will still be up to the school districts. im sure some will continue to mandate

PA covid is surging btw. i just got hit, my family, even the sixers getting hit. think the penguins too. hearing a lot more of the same.

dunno if its a mini spike but hopefully doesnt derail this effort.
Hospitalizations way down. People might catch it but if vaccinated not going to the hospital.

Even if there is a new variant? Which is very likely to happen if we continue gatherings at big arenas this winter and international traveling.
Ah so you are going to chime in again about our kids wearing masks in school because it’s indoors. Let’s go back to the dead horse I’m beating then for you and Hallball02 or whatever the handle is for the guy who constantly wants our little kids masked up: if that’s your position for “safety” and the “greater good” how can you support and root for our unvaccinated players competing indoors? You can’t, or you are a hypocrite. Letting fanboy stuff take precedence over your views of on our kids is pathetic.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
Ah so you are going to chime in again about our kids wearing masks in school because it’s indoors. Let’s go back to the dead horse I’m beating then for you and Hallball02 or whatever the handle is for the guy who constantly wants our little kids masked up: if that’s your position for “safety” and the “greater good” how can you support and root for our unvaccinated players competing indoors? You can’t, or you are a hypocrite. Letting fanboy stuff take precedence over your views of on our kids is pathetic.

I'm assuming you will not be attending Seton hall basketball games this season ? Kids 12 and younger are required to be masked.

if that’s your position for “safety” and the “greater good” how can you support and root for our unvaccinated players competing indoors? You can’t, or you are a hypocrite. Letting fanboy stuff take precedence over your views of on our kids is pathetic.

I already answered that question in a prior post. Can't help if your reading comprehension can't pick it up.

I already answered that question in a prior post. Can't help if your reading comprehension can't pick it up.
Wrong. You didn't answer my question. Nor should someone in your position question my reading comprehension -- trust me on that.

You won't answer my question honestly because you either don't have a logical response or won't admit the hypocrisy in allowing unvaccinated kids to play a sport indoors but requiring little kids to wear a mask indoors because it isn't "safe" not to do so. Explain away -- I'm waiting.

I'm assuming you will not be attending Seton hall basketball games this season ? Kids 12 and younger are required to be masked.
If my kids have to wear a mask, no they will not be attending.

I still might depending on whether vaccinated folks like myself have to wear a mask or not, or how they enforce that.

Reactions: MBDuncan
So the virus doesn’t exist when our players are playing on the court, but it does when kids are watching in the stands?

• Haha
Reactions: MBDuncan
Nobody was masked
Your petition is in the works I assume

Your first part of your post will not be valid for long. The IHME is predicting a huge winter surge. We will be forced to wear masks again. Also, see below article. Emergency rooms are packed again.

Your first part of your post will not be valid for long. The IHME is predicting a huge winter surge. We will be forced to wear masks again. Also, see below article. Emergency rooms are packed again.

Posted again? Did you read it this time? Nope?

ERs are not packed. Perhaps one hospital in Colorado. Carry on.

Wacko.

Haha. This dude hates masks more than covid and keeps bringing me in his obsessive rants against masks in schools.

It’s sad that dehere23 needs the government and businesses to step up because he doesn’t understand how to protect his kids.

Get your kids vaccinated and maybe they won’t have to wear masks anymore or at least as much.

Were you on of this posters that said this virus was a "hoax"?
Wrong, again. And I'm vaccinated.

Now try answering my question, which you refuse to. You and the other fan boy who is constantly posting Twitter posts and spent months lecturing us about masks for 6 year-olds in schools (now silent upon it being revealed we have unvaccinated players competing indoors).

Haha. This dude hates masks more than covid and keeps bringing me in his obsessive rants against masks in schools.

It’s sad that dehere23 needs the government and businesses to step up because he doesn’t understand how to protect his kids.

Get your kids vaccinated and maybe they won’t have to wear masks anymore or at least as much.
Why don't you answer my question? If I need masks in school to protect my kids, how can you fanboy our program when we have unvaccinated players competing indoors without masks?

I assume you believe Seton Hall, Coach Willard and our program are "reckless" in their actions? Just say it then.

I understand perfectly how to protect my kids. Just like I understand why I need to work even harder and even more to pay for people like you.

It's not the job of government or business to "protect" his children. It's his job, and he does it as he sees fit. He knows that the data shows covid is a very low risk to school age children.

Why don't you answer my question? If I need masks in school to protect my kids, how can you fanboy our program when we have unvaccinated players competing indoors without masks?

I assume you believe Seton Hall, Coach Willard and our program are "reckless" in their actions? Just say it then.

I understand perfectly how to protect my kids. Just like I understand why I need to work even harder and even more to pay for people like you.

He must really love Willard's comments about Kyrie Irving last night. LOL!

He must really love Willard's comments about Kyrie Irving last night. LOL!
Ha - nah that will be ignored, because Willard said it, so the pom-poms need to be waived. But folks like you and I will continue to get denigrated because we think young kids should, you know, actually be able to see their friends faces in school, learn from interpreting facial cues and reactions, and not have to wear a face-covering all day.

It's not the job of government or business to "protect" his children. It's his job, and he does it as he sees fit. He knows that the data shows covid is a very low risk to school age children.
And so I guess Kevin Willard and Seton Hall don't know how to protect their college athletes, since they are allowing them to practice and play indoors without masks or vaccinations. Maybe that should be the next recruiting slogan instead of "hall-in"?

seems to be a covid surge this last week (as i was suspecting) hospitalizations and deaths are up in 17 states. i feel like this month is when everyones vaccines are likely dying out. really hoping it turns into herd immunity and weakened viruses

seems to be a covid surge this last week (as i was suspecting) hospitalizations and deaths are up in 17 states. i feel like this month is when everyones vaccines are likely dying out. really hoping it turns into herd immunity and weakened viruses
Read the facts Jack - 98% of hospitalizations are unvaccinated. Get it right.

U think a lot of stuff

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT