ADVERTISEMENT

Party Of Democracy Forces The Nominee Off Ticket Due To Fear Of Losing

[
bad at interview = fail at vp?

i wont vote for harris, but lets not act like VP is some position anyone can "fail" at.
I’m confused. If you won’t vote for Harris, what is the reason? You are not concerned about her awful responses in interviews then What judgement have you made to determine that you won’t vote for her??

[
I’m confused. If you won’t vote for Harris, what is the reason? You are not concerned about her awful responses in interviews then What judgement have you made to determine that you won’t vote for her??

How about she sucked in the dem primary in 2020 and had literally zero support. Nobody wants her, Dems could make a slam dunk nomination but Harris is not that.

[
im just saying that bad interviews don't mean failing at VP. because VP has no responsibilities or success metrics.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
And what they are trying to explain to you, which you either weren't aware of or don't want to hear, is that she failed miserably at the one big job she was given in the VP role. Which also happens to be one of the biggest election issues. No doubt the media will now try to characterize it as a tour de force, or at least nuance away the disaster, but as a VP she is known for failing at the one thing they asked her to do and for all the word-salad speeches and soundbites.

Nobody wants her, but she will be treated as though she is the second coming now. Those saying she won't get votes easily forget the all-in efforts that won the election for the marionette we have now. Color me skeptical that this will be any different. They won't put her in a position to say anything too stupid, and they'll explain away everything else while stuffing the ballot boxes just like 4 years ago. It's over. She's the next President, and we'll all be worse off for it.

P.S. I am convinced that this was the strategy all along to make the 1st debate early enough to let the inevitable disaster happen and replace Joe. They clearly haven't been giving him whatever cocktail they were to prop him up before.

And what they are trying to explain to you, which you either weren't aware of or don't want to hear, is that she failed miserably at the one big job she was given in the VP role. Which also happens to be one of the biggest election issues. No doubt the media will now try to characterize it as a tour de force, or at least nuance away the disaster, but as a VP she is known for failing at the one thing they asked her to do and for all the word-salad speeches and soundbites.
i guess my question is how a VP can actually fix the border? what is in their control to do

i guess my question is how a VP can actually fix the border? what is in their control to do
No one person can fix it, but true leaders lean in, assess the situation, meet with decision makers and heavy influencers, create solutions, gain public support, etc. She did none of that and made one whole trip to the border in four years.

What actions, if any, did she even take? Outside of the Uber-partisan politicians that are lining up behind her (and they’d support anyone to ensure they retain power), who is out there supporting her? George Clooney? The View??

Reactions: SOpirate
Why did they waste everyone's time and make a big deal about her being in charge of it. Border has been a disaster for years and really never impacted anyone. It was designed to be a nice thing for her where no work would get done and the status quo would be a nice resume builder for president. Then Abbott sent people all over the country. People were like get this shit under control. Hochul went from all are welcome to telling people don't come here. They were going to say she did a good job figuring the status quo would hold up. But when that shit backfires, you have to deal with the consequences of being the person in charge of it.

Reactions: HALL85
Why did they waste everyone's time and make a big deal about her being in charge of it. Border has been a disaster for years and really never impacted anyone. It was designed to be a nice thing for her where no work would get done and the status quo would be a nice resume builder for president. Then Abbott sent people all over the country. People were like get this shit under control. Hochul went from all are welcome to telling people don't come here. They were going to say she did a good job figuring the status quo would hold up. But when that shit backfires, you have to deal with the consequences of being the person in charge of it.
so wait can you answer my question though?

No one person can fix it, but true leaders lean in, assess the situation, meet with decision makers and heavy influencers, create solutions, gain public support, etc. She did none of that and made one whole trip to the border in four years.

What actions, if any, did she even take? Outside of the Uber-partisan politicians that are lining up behind her (and they’d support anyone to ensure they retain power), who is out there supporting her? George Clooney? The View??
so she was supposed to meet with leaders of the border and create a solution?

so wait can you answer my question though?
At no point after being put in charge of the situation do the President and Vice President talk about how it's going? The President isn't asking what do you need to be successful? How can I help you be successful? That would be wild. She should have access to the most powerful man in the world to accomplish this.

Last edited:
At no point after being put in charge of the situation do the President and Vice President talk about how it's going? The President isn't asking what do you need to be successful? How can I help you be successful? That would be wild. She should have access to the most powerful man in the world to accomplish this.
still not an answer and seems like you think she was asked to to much more than in reality

youre mixing her up the government agencies that are actually "in charge of the situation"

now let's talk about the other candidates border policy. he made his intentions clear, "build a wall and make mexico pay for it" how did that go?

still not an answer and seems like you think she was asked to to much more than in reality

youre mixing her up the government agencies that are actually "in charge of the situation"

now let's talk about the other candidates border policy. he made his intentions clear, "build a wall and make mexico pay for it" how did that go?
The question has been answered. You just choose to ignore it. She was put in charge of it by the president who all those agencies report.

So instead, you deflect to Trump. So on brand for you.

Kamala could never win in a primary but fear of losing black vote required handing it to her.After all she got 1% of vote in 2020 and if she loses Dems will claim racism.

Those agencies follow the directions and orders from other people. To think government agencies are in charge of doing whatever they want to do is just stupid.

Reactions: HALL85
anyway, of course everyone here hates her. none of that matters because you weren't voting the dem ticket anyway.

it just matters for the swing voters. as someone who is a swing voter in the most important swing counties in the most important swing state i hold a ton of power.

both candidates are horrible. and the independent is freaking RFK. ralph nader was too soon LOL

genuinely curious , what did previous VP mike pence do ?
Nothing, same as all VP’s, but he was uniquely qualified to be president.

What does this have to do with the linked article?

Biden has not been well for a long time now, this hasn’t just sprung up out of nowhere.. they kept RFK jr out and basically rigged how many primaries now? And Trump is the threat to democracy… you don’t let the people have a say in who the candidate is, and now the elites in the party can pick their candidate, screw the people.

It really seems like the end game was killing Trump, when that didn’t work they had to get rid of Biden… it’s all too coincidental… it really is like we live in a 3rd world country

Reactions: shu09
Too much focus on the big picture in this thread. Really all it comes down to is can Harris move the needle in PA, WI, and MI, three states any Democrat absolutely needs to carry to win the Presidency.

Biden was clearly losing all 3 states in pretty much every poll. Is she going to be more appealing to the blue collar swing voters Dems need? I doubt it but polling will show us in the next few weeks.

Too much focus on the big picture in this thread. Really all it comes down to is can Harris move the needle in PA, WI, and MI, three states any Democrat absolutely needs to carry to win the Presidency.

Biden was clearly losing all 3 states in pretty much every poll. Is she going to be more appealing to the blue collar swing voters Dems need? I doubt it but polling will show us in the next few weeks.
Exactly and to take it one step further, within those swing states, which issue(s) will resonate the most with those independents?

Democrats will focus on reproductive rights.
Republicans will focus on the border and inflation.

Both will use a barrage of scare tactics.

genuinely curious , what did previous VP mike pence do ?
Nothing same as Kamala, he also was hard to watch. We could torture terrorists by locking them up in a room where they have to listen to Mike and Kamala give speeches 24/7. Mike Pence got about the same number of votes as Kamala in the primary, only difference is she is now the Democratic nominee. More she talks the lower her poll ratings will go. She like Mike have that same quality about them on voters. The more you hear the less you want to vote.

• Haha
Reactions: silkcitypirate
But the demographics of those states are changing rapidly despite not being on the border. Anyone can see it with their own eyes….
just saying not sure how big of an issue it is for them. however there could be families that have been personally affected on the reproductive subject.

at this point i would assume most people will go with their wallet. can we get prices back to normal and call BS on the inflation/supply chain rhetoric

just saying not sure how big of an issue it is for them. however there could be families that have been personally affected on the reproductive subject.

at this point i would assume most people will go with their wallet. can we get prices back to normal and call BS on the inflation/supply chain rhetoric
Has the law on abortion actually changed in any meaningful way in any of those states?

Has the law on abortion actually changed in any meaningful way in any of those states?
They haven’t but abortion and border security are emotional issues.

Typically the economy is an overriding factor. The extended inflation has impacted auto loan and mortgage default rates. When people can longer afford their cars and/or homes, the other issues become less important.

Groceries are still high as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT