ADVERTISEMENT

Pope Francis Shows Again Why He Should Only Talk About Religion

ed odowd

All American
Gold Member
Apr 24, 2013
Pope Francis put his foot in his mouth again attributing a quote to Merkel who he called an outstanding leader that indicated we should not have been trying to force democracy in Afghanistan.Unfortunately the quote was made by Putin.The Pope is an alarmist on climate change and often takes shot at capitalism.Please stick to religion and work on cleaning up the sex scandal in the church not pontificating on subjects that you have little knowledge on.We realize you and your liberal cardinals love Biden because he is for open borders and that is greater priority and than anything and that is why you changed your previous strong position that catholic politicians that push abortion legislation should be denied communion.

1) He should stay in his lane, just another useless idiot.

2) He lives behind a massive wall but has the balls to tell others to tear down or not build their walls, just another useless hypocrite.

Which leads me to this:

Is there anything less relevant than the pope?

Reactions: shu09

2) He lives behind a massive wall but has the balls to tell others to tear down or not build their walls, just another useless hypocrite.

Which leads me to this:

Interesting that he started out like a ball of fire and had the world watching, but has faded so far into the background.....

Which leads me to this:

Thought the same thing. I feel like the pope used to be such an important figure. Now basically irrelevant.

Reactions: SPK145
Is the church relevant? An institution of mortal men that enabled pedophilia.

The Marxist inflitration of governments, academia and corporates has also thoroughly infected the Catholic Church.

"The shepherd has been struck so the sheep may be scattered." The control of the Papacy by those inimical to the interests of the Church has been amply forewarned by countless popes, saints, scripture and Marian revelations.

Which leads me to this:

I think you underestimate the Pope/RC church

Is the church relevant? An institution of mortal men that enabled pedophilia.

biggest organization in the world is relevant

wow, some people’s understanding of life….

I think you underestimate the Pope/RC church

biggest organization in the world is relevant

wow, some people’s understanding of life….
Largest and longest continuously running institution in the history of mankind…and it’s not even close.

No one doubts the moral disarray in the hierarchy but the Catholic Church is always relevant, in many ways even more so in the societal vacuum created by the apparent ineffectiveness of its leadership.

I'd replace ”church" with ”organized religion."
I'd replace with any type of organization. Political offices, the public school system, private businesses, you name it. It's just more newsworthy when it's the church.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT