ADVERTISEMENT

Precautions at the Rock?

BILL BELFER

Senior
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2020
Whatever happened to the mask or vaccination card check upon entering the Rock? Did the security just forget there is a serious pandemic going on?! I also noticed that fans in their seats are not wearing masks. It that because they think Mother Seton will protect us from Omicron. Furthermore, the security people are really lax with checking for metal. I have two joints with titanium. Yet they let me through the scanner and then don't bother to use a hand scan. What if some nut job showed up with a gun.? I don't feel good about those security folks at all and somebody should tell them about the world we live in or find a more responsible group.

Reactions: SnakeTom
Whatever happened to the mask or vaccination card check upon entering the Rock? Did the security just forget there is a serious pandemic going on?! I also noticed that fans in their seats are not wearing masks. It that because they think Mother Seton will protect us from Omicron. Furthermore, the security people are really lax with checking for metal. I have two joints with titanium. Yet they let me through the scanner and then don't bother to use a hand scan. What if some nut job showed up with a gun.? I don't feel good about those security folks at all and somebody should tell them about the world we live in or find a more responsible group.
Wow! Thanks for sharing Bill Belfer. I have heard from my buddies that the rock has been very laxed with covid restrictions this year. Fortunately the mayor Newark is now enforcing a mask mandate in the city.

I have been sheltering in place for almost 2 years now. So its mind blowing to me that people will be lax during a worldwide pandemic.

Ras Baraka covid positive. I guess he just didn't mask hard enough. What a shame...

Another classless post. I'll pray for the Baraka family for them to stay healthy. Merry Christmas and happy new year to you and your family.

Just read that George Washington University will not allow fans to attend any on campus athletic events until January 17.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT