ADVERTISEMENT

Saint Louis game thread

SHUMA04

All World
Jan 29, 2004
Biting my tongue for now but others feel free to go ahead here instead multiple threads

I'm just going to how my tongue on our actual play. But can I say I'm not a fan of our opening media this year? It's very flat and seemed blah to me

This is not good, I am getting that sinking feeling in my stomach.

We look awful, and that is being nice.

30-40 SLU up 10

The team is completely lost on both ends

Confusing as SLU apparently took 31 hours to get to Newark due to storm

i thought i heard our Offense may have growing pains but we will be playing solid tough D.........so far this D is letting SLU do whatever, but what is killing me is the BOARDS..we lost Angel but OMG ... Willard start Thompson and Nelson from now on

Team not looking very good getting no production from TT. Expected him to be a top three or four player on the team. Need him to get going or this might be a long year.

Team not looking very good getting no production from TT. Expected him to be a top three or four player on the team. Need him to get going or this might be a long year.
he would be if Willard started him.........like I said fragile minds need confidence

this blows, the only team in my life right now who is good is my high school football team Bergen Catholic haha

Might need to try it. It is early in year. They really need TT to play well this year to be competitive. Hope it happens.

Reactions: SHUMA04
If he never played Major D1 ball fine, but we saw how well he did at Cuse in the ACC......he has the game if his brain is into it.. start him!

im scared to goto the Kentucky game i paid 80 a piece for those tix

who said fire Willard? negative on that, but damn they're not playing tough on D either

Cale was wide open from 3 and did not take the shot but made a ridiculous off balance one-foot shot! Stupid basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT