ADVERTISEMENT

Social Media Covering for Biden

ed odowd

All American
Gold Member
Apr 24, 2013
Have to wonder if social media and mainstream will continue to cover for Biden up to the election.One of Hunter’s former
associate is starting to turn over his emails and some leaks that started to come out tonight show hunter setting up meetings
with joe in the White House for Chinese officials as far back as 2011 fo which he was paid huge introduction fees.And Joe insists
he never discussed his son’s business with him maybe he thought Hunter had become a White House tour guide.It is obvious
everyone including little George were instructed not to ask a question about this issue even though it is the current top trending story.
As you may know the guy who killed the story on Twitter as soon as was posted is Steve Stone who didn’t need to check out anything
because he knew it was bad for Biden.Steve being a former aide to Barbara Boxer aide and then working for the DNC.Jack Dorsey pretty confident
along with Zuckeberg They could bury this until Senator Cruz said we should Repeal section 230 of communications act which gives immunity for
social Media from prosecutions for content posted unlike normal media which does NOT have that immunity.This woke Jackie boy up and now
he is promising changes.He knows he is in a heap of trouble if 230 Is repealed. Trump should bring this issue up at the October 22 debate
because the moderator will probably get fired by NBC if she does.

Ed go read football for a buck trump with usfl in 80s is his presidency now

Follow the money, Joe’s been around 47 years and just raised a record amount of money for his campaign. He has zero enthusiasm from his base and owes lots of favors. The money is flowing because they know Joe has and will play ball. The media is owned by the very people contributing to the campaign. Watch the 2 town halls and you would have to be brain dead not to see the Media manipulation. Pretty obvious even for registered Democrats. Actually sad to watch big money at play. Whatever happened to breaking up monopolies? Only going to get worse, Dems and Republicans voters need to unite and demand term limits from politicians and also break up the monopolies destroying our country. Same thing is happening to professional sports, the money at the top is insane and power comes with money. It’s not surprising we have athletes who want to tell us how to live. Our country is divided when we should be united.

Follow the money, Joe’s been around 47 years and just raised a record amount of money for his campaign. He has zero enthusiasm from his base and owes lots of favors. The money is flowing because they know Joe has and will play ball.

come on.. At points in the primary Joe was being out raised by Sanders, Warren, Buttigieg and Harris. This isn’t a big money campaign to push a candidate through because they know Biden will play ball with something.

The fact is that any democrat would be raising a record amount of money because it is an anti-Trump sentiment. just like 2018 with the Dems largest ever mid term win. Trump is polling worse than any incumbent in 100 years.

come on.. At points in the primary Joe was being out raised by Sanders, Warren, Buttigieg and Harris. This isn’t a big money campaign to push a candidate through because they know Biden will play ball with something.

The fact is that any democrat would be raising a record amount of money because it is an anti-Trump sentiment. just like 2018 with the Dems largest ever mid term win. Trump is polling worse than any incumbent in 100 years.
So you think Joe had no idea about the money?
Hunter is clean no China deals? No quid pro quo for Joe? Your right about anti trump because Joe has zero enthusiasm from his base. Joe is a puppet clear as day, but I respect your opinion.

Not sure what money you are referring to in regards to him not knowing about?

Is Hunter clean? Doesn't appear to be.
Did Joe compromise his political career for his son to make more money? I'm open to the possibility but there is no evidence of something he did that was inappropriate and so far from my view it seems unlikely.

Not sure what money you are referring to in regards to him not knowing about?

Is Hunter clean? Doesn't appear to be.
Did Joe compromise his political career for his son to make more money? I'm open to the possibility but there is no evidence of something he did that was inappropriate and so far from my view it seems unlikely.
Meanwhile conald trump cheated many contractors and laborers in AC

I will take Trump and the points, we need to figure out what the poll difference equals in electoral votes. I’m shore to find a guy to take that bet. Thinking Trump plus 30 electoral votes. Got to be a Trump hater who will take that bet.

Last edited:
Meanwhile conald trump cheated many contractors and laborers in AC
Yep-Donald is the only developer ever with such a reputation. I don’t come here for a day or two and return and you have like 150 anti trump posts. Why so bitter and how do you find the time?

When you read the vitriol and hate of the twitter censors directed at Trump and his voters can only conclude section 230 has to be repealed.Say what you want and all media treated the same in terms of lawsuits.

When you read the vitriol and hate of the twitter censors directed at Trump and his voters can only conclude section 230 has to be repealed.Say what you want and all media treated the same in terms of lawsuits.
It is internet legislation, disagree with it if you must but all media is not on the net

No question social media is in the tank against Trump.

They delete any and all posts related to the NY Post/Hunter Biden email situation as they say they can't verify the legitimacy of the emails or that they were obtained legitimately yet, low and behold, a few weeks earlier they had absolutely no problems with the same situation with the NY Times/Trump's tax returns.

Just disgusting behavior.

They delete any and all posts related to the NY Post/Hunter Biden email situation as they say they can't verify the legitimacy of the emails or that they were obtained legitimately yet, low and behold, a few weeks earlier they had absolutely no problems with the same situation with the NY Times/Trump's tax returns.

And Tara Reade is a definite liar on so many media hit pieces on her. The hypocrisy never ends. Can we get a big trash can and put both D and R in there and start fresh? But we need a really freakin big can for the media and social media.

Twitter didn't block the story because they couldn't verify the legitimacy. Their decision was based on their hacked material policy which was created in 2018. They have also changes their stances and modified their rules and are allowing people to share the story.

Trump's taxes were reported on, not published. Had the NY post just shared a story, and not published the data then the situations would be similar.

Twitter didn't block the story because they couldn't verify the legitimacy. Their decision was based on their hacked material policy which was created in 2018. They have also changes their stances and modified their rules and are allowing people to share the story.

Trump's taxes were reported on, not published. Had the NY post just shared a story, and not published the data then the situations would be similar.

What a load of hypocritical crap.

Trump didn't release his taxes so the only way the NY Times could have gotten them was either by hacking or obtaining them illegally. Twitter had no such qualms about that. They released so much info on them that it was the same as releasing data.

What a load of hypocritical crap.

Trump didn't release his taxes so the only way the NY Times could have gotten them was either by hacking or obtaining them illegally. Twitter had no such qualms about that. They released so much info on them that it was the same as releasing data.

It's not about where the information came from. The Post actually published some of the information, the Times did not. That is the difference.

Again, you might not like their policy. Even they didn't like the policy and recognized the flaws, but you have to at least understand that there is a difference. Twitter subsequently amended their policy recognizing the flaw.

The story is completely absurd by the way. A shop owner believes a laptop someone isn't picking up belongs to Hunter Biden so he calls the FBI about it? Copies the data and then calls Rudy Gulliani?

It's not about where the information came from. The Post actually published some of the information, the Times did not. That is the difference.

Again, you might not like their policy. Even they didn't like the policy and recognized the flaws, but you have to at least understand that there is a difference. Twitter subsequently amended their policy recognizing the flaw.

The story is completely absurd by the way. A shop owner believes a laptop someone isn't picking up belongs to Hunter Biden so he calls the FBI about it? Copies the data and then calls Rudy Gulliani?
Lol it would probably be much more credible if Rudy was not part of it. Hunter Biden has been dogging the Dems and his Dad for years. They had to investigate him when Obama wanted him as VP. It is nothing new that he is a complete and utter slimeball.

Lol it would probably be much more credible if Rudy was not part of it. Hunter Biden has been dogging the Dems and his Dad for years. They had to investigate him when Obama wanted him as VP.

Hunter is problematic without a doubt. From my perspective, he seems slimy as anything and I am sure has been leveraging his father's position in everything he has ever done but I do have a hard time believing that his father is compromising the countries interest for his son.

If Rudy wasn't involved, I would find it a little more credible.
As it stands, my current guess is that there is legitimate data copied onto a hard drive with illegitimate data to make it difficult to tell which is which.

The key for the truth of the story are the emails being released from Hunter’s former partner E mail account with his permission.
These are not hacked, we know the source etc.I wonder what the betting line will be on whether the mainstream media will cover these emails or just ignore them since they cannot question their authenticity.If the N.Y. Times reports them my guess it will be on number page 20 or higher, that is my over/under.

The key for the truth of the story are the emails being released from Hunter’s former partner E mail account with his permission.
These are not hacked, we know the source etc.I wonder what the betting line will be on whether the mainstream media will cover these emails or just ignore them since they cannot question their authenticity.If the N.Y. Times reports them my guess it will be on number page 20 or higher, that is my over/under.

If they are newsworthy, they will report them. So far what I have seen doesn't allege any wrong doing by Joe Biden.

I'm all for disclosure though. Lets open up all of their e-mails. Hunter, Joe, Don, Don Jr, Ivanka, Jared...

Well this is a new yorker problem as well, toobin his own horn, would ny post run that headline?
I can’t imagine being that drunk or high to flash my dick on a zoom meeting. Toobin should resign on the grounds of stupidity alone. What a complete dope.

Reactions: Section112
At least not as bad as when he knocked up a coworkers daughter and attempted to give the girl money to abort the baby which thankfully she didn’t.Outside of these incidents his friends say he is a good guy.

I'd like to know why Joe Biden's income skyrocketed after leaving the White House.

Hunter is problematic without a doubt. From my perspective, he seems slimy as anything and I am sure has been leveraging his father's position in everything he has ever done but I do have a hard time believing that his father is compromising the countries interest for his son.

If Rudy wasn't involved, I would find it a little more credible.
As it stands, my current guess is that there is legitimate data copied onto a hard drive with illegitimate data to make it difficult to tell which is which.

Anything Guiliani touches is suspect.

Hunter has always been an abject disaster.

But the point is the duplicity/hypocrisy of social media.

I can’t imagine being that drunk or high to flash my dick on a zoom meeting. Toobin should resign on the grounds of stupidity alone. What a complete dope.

Had to be really drunk to be doing that for the women of CNN.

Reactions: HALL85
Had to be really drunk to be doing that for the women of CNN.
One he was on the zoom with new yorker and wnyc radio reps...Two that comment is not warrented here...Three, she is married but if single, I wouldn't be kicking Brooke Baldwin out of bed

One he was on the zoom with new yorker and wnyc radio reps...Two that comment is not warrented here...Three, she is married but if single, I wouldn't be kicking Brooke Baldwin out of bed
You don't approve of another’s posters comment, but you then talk about not kicking a woman out of bed. Another post where you contradict yourself in one thought. Ya do that a lot...lol

Reactions: Hallsome
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT