ADVERTISEMENT

Spotted on Campus ...No Not This One

SHU_Pirate1

All American
Mar 18, 2016
Anyone else hear anything? Last time saw him at our NIT game and didn't hear a peep.

Victoria Beckham Wink GIF - Victoria Beckham Wink Smile GIFs

Last edited:
Posh Spice --- Posh Alexander
Lolzzz, surprised it took some that long to get the clue. Thought I'd have a little fun with it and never a bad thing looking at Victoria. Posted when I saw him at the NIT game a while ago and surprisingly crickets. Not even one response...strange. The secrecy is kind of interesting but the drama with Posh has been ongoing for over 4 years. Would be nice to have a happy ending to the story but would like to know one way or the other at this point. Have no idea what the behind the scenes issues could be but is a perfect fit for us now.

Lolzzz, surprised it took some that long to get the clue. Thought I'd have a little fun with it and never a bad thing looking at Victoria. Posted when I saw him at the NIT game a while ago and surprisingly crickets. Not even one response...strange. The secrecy is kind of interesting but the drama with Posh has been ongoing for over 4 years. Would be nice to have a happy ending to the story but would like to know one way or the other at this point. Have no idea what the behind the scenes issues could be but is a perfect fit for us now.
Secrecy?

Reactions: HALL85
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT