ADVERTISEMENT

Trump attacked during rally

SHUSA

All World
Jan 10, 2013
woahhh. tragic and sad. glad he's OK.

whoever did that just made him 100x stronger, but we cant have this in america

just saw the video, WOW. he legit dodged a headshot. not sure if actual bullets or what but he turns the second the shot fires.

shooter killed almost immediately and unfortunately an innocent bystander. not sure if from shooter or secret service. this is really sad and i really hope this doesn't spark anything greater. got a bad feeling.

Unacceptable regardless of your politics. Prayers for President Trump and the victims.

How does the Secret Service not clear a rooftop opposite the president?
incoming new conspiracy theorists that have to now backtrack all their comments on right wing conspiracy theorists...

https://www.bbc.com/news/videos/c51yly4085lo

This was posted on the BBC website so I assume it’s legit. This will be followed up on.
oof that does make it seem like its a conspiracy false flag. looks really suspect to not do anything about it for a few minutes. or have service on every roof.

new conspiracy, if i wanted to plug a fake trumper to say these things and allude to a false flag, i'd dress him like that guy lol

oof that does make it seem like its a conspiracy false flag. looks really suspect to not do anything about it for a few minutes. or have service on every roof.

new conspiracy, if i wanted to plug a fake trumper to say these things and allude to a false flag, i'd dress him like that guy lol
Not a conspiracy but a potential failure by Secret Service.

Reactions: CL82
i agree, but SS isn't that bad. ever. you had people in the stands begging to apprehend the guy according to that witness. cant imagine theyre THAT bad.

i agree, but SS isn't that bad. ever. you had people in the stands begging to apprehend the guy according to that witness. cant imagine theyre THAT bad.
I respect the SS, but just google some of the problems they’ve had over the past few years.

Reactions: Robot_Man
I respect the SS, but just google some of the problems they’ve had over the past few years.
i figured they stop a lot of attempts against the last two presidents we dont even know about. you really think after 8 years is when someone goes after trump?

Election is over imho...this put cherry on it...

For parts of the last 4 years he has held rallies at outdoor venues that can not be screened past an outer perimeter...there is a SS sweep for up to 3 hours at every venue earlier in the day before people file in

i figured they stop a lot of attempts against the last two presidents we dont even know about. you really think after 8 years is when someone goes after trump?
If there were other attempts, then why was their request for additional security denied?

Once again, there have been numerous reports published about stuff in the Secret Service. It’s a minority obviously but it’s happened. They make mistakes too.

Reactions: SHallguy2
To think there are posters here who have experienced 3 attempts on potus in their lifetime...1 is too much

If there were other attempts, then why was their request for additional security denied?

Once again, there have been numerous reports published about stuff in the Secret Service. It’s a minority obviously but it’s happened. They make mistakes too.
another question, why did they just stand there with trump as he fist pumped and yelled instead of get him the F out of there. very odd.

another question, why did they just stand there with trump as he fist pumped and yelled instead of get him the F out of there. very odd.
Those agents were likely waiting for a “go” signal to shuffle him off stage. On the audio, you hear a “shooter” down confirmed, or something like that. They seemed to be checking him, surrounded him to block other shots and that got him off stage and into the car. I have no clue what SS procedure is but it looked like what they show on TV or the movies.

Those agents were likely waiting for a “go” signal to shuffle him off stage. On the audio, you hear a “shooter” down confirmed, or something like that. They seemed to be checking him, surrounded him to block other shots and that got him off stage and into the car. I have no clue what SS procedure is but it looked like what they show on TV or the movies.
i mean a minute before they were telling him to get down. they had no idea how many shooters there were. they didnt even know there was the initial shooter. standing there like a lame duck target can't be protocol. that bullet can go right through the few fingers that were "protecting" his face.

Unacceptable regardless of your politics. Prayers for President Trump and the victims.

How does the Secret Service not clear a rooftop opposite the president?
This is not the A team, RFK jr. has been denied any SS. Not certain but believe current administration is responsible for assigning SS. Not a good look for this group, definitely some explaining to do.

This is not the A team, RFK jr. has been denied any SS. Not certain but believe current administration is responsible for assigning SS. Not a good look for this group, definitely some explaining to do.
Clearing and securing high ground is fundamental. The assassin was 130 yards out firing from a prone position with a scoped rifle. That's a very doable shot. But for the fact that President Trump happen to turn in the direction of the shooter, he be dead right now. I don't care if this was "the B team" covering him. That's an egregious lapse.

Obviously there will be an investigation and all that went into the lapse will be analyzed, but the fact that it happened at all is shocking.

Trump was due to get additional security after the convention as the Republican nominee, but hopefully this motivates the administration to get RFK, Jr. Secret Service coverage.

Last edited:
Reactions: SHallguy2
ok so we're all in agreement theres no conspiracy. now what do we think when the shooter was found out to be a registered republican wearing a right wing gun related t shirt?

are we still going to maintain this isnt a conspiracy?

Reactions: silkcitypirate
ok so we're all in agreement theres no conspiracy. now what do we think when the shooter was found out to be a registered republican wearing a right wing gun related t shirt?

Probably was a republican we all know democrats are anti gun.

Maybe it's just me but when I first heard Biden was in church all I could think of was this is a scene right out of the Godfather.

In all these shootings there are two factors that seem to be the same white male and an assault rifle in this case AR semi-automatic rifle which has been used before in these types of shootings. I cannot really explain the white male profile above my pay grade but I know that being able to buy these rifles easily in some states is crazy .

When I worked at Solomon Brothers my office at 11 Wall Street had a direct view of South Street seaport..Whenever President would land there sharpshooters would set up on adjacent rooftops so looks like someone failed to secure this rooftop.

Clearing and securing high ground is fundamental. The assassin was 130 yards out firing from a prone position with a scoped rifle. That's a very doable shot. But for the fact that President Trump happen to turn in the direction of the shooter, he be dead right now. I don't care if this was "the B team" covering him. That's an egregious lapse.

Obviously there will be an investigation and all that went into the lapse will be analyzed, but the fact that it happened at all is shocking.

Trump was due to get additional security after the convention as the Republican nominee, but hopefully this motivates the administration to get RFK, Jr. Secret Service coverage.
But it will be a very cold day in hell before I blindly accept anything the FBI says. I can't believe I'm saying that but at least since the scalise shooting they have proven themselves to be less than trustworthy. Suicide by police the FBI claimed. And the doj and Homeland Security have been a joke for some time so it wouldn't take much to believe the Secret Service has also been compromised. How could Kennedy be denied Secret Service protection? We are in a terrible mess as a country.

Reactions: shu09 and SOpirate
But it will be a very cold day in hell before I blindly accept anything the FBI says. I can't believe I'm saying that but at least since the scalise shooting they have proven themselves to be less than trustworthy. Suicide by police the FBI claimed. And the doj and Homeland Security have been a joke for some time so it wouldn't take much to believe the Secret Service has also been compromised. How could Kennedy be denied Secret Service protection? We are in a terrible mess as a country.
We are. Hopefully this is an inflection point.

dang one of the most historic moments of the century and this board goes silent when it came out the shooter was registered republican.

maybe if the topic was about biden stuttering we'd have more action.

dang one of the most historic moments of the century and this board goes silent when it came out the shooter was registered republican.

Registered means shit. I'm a registered democrat.

Crooks’ political leanings were not immediately clear. Records show Crooks was registered as a Republican voter in Pennsylvania, but federal campaign finance reports also show he gave $15 to a progressive political action committee on Jan. 20, 2021, the day Biden was sworn into office.

They have a dilemma with Gun rights / Gun laws . They have to double talk their way out of this one except if you're Marjorie Taylor Green or Lauren Boebert. I would like to hear both of them talk at the convention they are both die hard Trump supporters .

Reactions: SHUSA

But he apparently made a donation to a far left organization. What do you make of that? Wasn't Comey a registered Republican? And how many Republicans were never trumpers? They're not like Democrats. They think for themselves and unfortunately many of them are wrong. I want to hear what the D E I appointed head of the Secret Service has to say. That should be very interesting

But donated to democraps.
Then registered as a republican . That is not the issue when you are talking about a young man who obviously had mental issues. The real issue is about guns, semi-automatic rifles and gun laws .

They have a dilemma with Gun rights / Gun laws . They have to double talk their way out of this one except if you're Marjorie Taylor Green or Lauren Boebert. I would like to hear both of them talk at the convention they are both die hard Trump supporters .
Not really an issue, a good guy with a gun just took out a bad guy with a gun.

• Sad
Then registered as a republican . That is not the issue when you are talking about a young man who obviously had mental issues. The real issue is about guns, semi-automatic rifles and gun laws .
No it’s not…it’s the motivation of the shooter. Nice try though.

And not equating it but I have a co-worker that registered as a Republican so he could vote in their primary to “screw things up”. Registration by party means nothing.

Registered as a republicant first, then donated to democraps.

The issue isn't guns, the issue is mental health. He had issues.

Is the issue forks when it comes to obesity?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT