ADVERTISEMENT

Trump won't Protect NATO

If neither guy should be president why are only republicans idiots?

Wouldn’t there be even more massive spending if Biden is re-elected?
because the only reason biden is running is because trump will be the nominee. he cant beat anyone else.

thats why and you should know that.

because the only reason biden is running is because trump will be the nominee. he cant beat anyone else.

thats why and you should know that.
That sure sounds like democrats are idiots, Biden over country.

Reactions: HALL85

That's exactly what Biden is doing. Selfish, bitter old man putting his thirst for power over the country's best interest.

biden is better than trump. no?

i wont even let you answer and oust yourself. biden is better than trump. thats what dems are voting for, not biden over country. everything revolves around trump and his idiot republican coward voters.

its idiot republicans, no debate. they have the power to get rid of both.

if trump was rightfully out of the picture biden wouldn't even be a blip. if the moron bidunce people had half a brain they would realize it. but they don't really hate biden as much as they are brainwashed by trump. the republican party is thus stuck gargling his every word.

why would dems vote in someone that would lose to psychosis dictator trump? they wouldnt. why would reps vote in someone sure to lose to senile biden? idk but they are...

Last edited:
Reactions: silkcitypirate
That's exactly what Biden is doing. Selfish, bitter old man putting his thirst for power over the country's best interest.
yea biden is the one with the thirst for power. you guys have your heads so far up your ass.

biden is better than trump. no?

i wont even let you answer and oust yourself. biden is better than trump. thats what dems are voting for, not biden over country. everything revolves around trump and his idiot republican coward voters.

its idiot republicans, no debate. they have the power to get rid of both.

if trump was rightfully out of the picture biden wouldn't even be a blip. if the moron bidunce people had half a brain they would realize it. but they don't really hate biden as much as they are brainwashed by trump. the republican party is thus stuck gargling his every word.

why would dems vote in someone that would lose to psychosis dictator trump? they wouldnt. why would reps vote in someone sure to lose to senile biden? idk but they are...
Speaking of TDS…sheesh.

Are you not paying attention? SPK and shu09 are outspoken critics of Trump.

Reactions: shu09

Not a good comparison there. Incumbents don’t go through a primary. There is no choice to be had from Dems.

Without Trump on the ballot, we’d get to move on from both of them.

I was hoping to vote for Haley, but as it stands today it looks like I’m going to be stuck voting against Trump.
Neither deserve it. One is worse.

It's always amazes me how cern twists and turns everything to make Democrats look good and Republicans bad. Probably the most partisan of the regular posters on this board, and that's saying a lot.
It’s laughable that I post the factual numbers and a fact like 9/11 that actually effected immigration and security in this country and it’s me twisting things. No it’s just facts. I point out that immigration during Trump actually was going up to point out that he really wasn’t great on Immigration. Oh that’s TDS. The trend after 9/11 was 16 years of decreasing border crossings. That’s no coincidence. Then with Trump we see the reversal of the trend line and a huge spike.

The trend was increasing border crossings once Trump got in. So something changed which had nothing to do with the Security of the country. Besides separating families and building g 40 miles of new wall, Trump and his Republican Congress for two years did nothing on immigration and guess what, numbers spiked.

Last edited:
Reactions: silkcitypirate
9/11 had nothing to do with 16 years of decreasing border crossings. As Merge said, this is mostly driven by factors outside of the US in the home countries of these folks. Presidential action on this doesn't have as big of an influence as you think on this, unless you openly encourage people to come, as Biden has.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projections_of_population_growth

At the end of the day we need a secure border and a process to manage the annual numbers (we have neither right now). It's going to get worse and we can expect the greatest influx from Africa over the next several decades.

It's common sense that we need to do both and that doesn't even consider the backlog that are in this country.

So we can talk about previous Presidents and causes, but the numbers are the numbers. We can't impact the population growth in the high growth continents like Africa and Asia. We can't impact those factors causing the population growth that will trigger larger immigration numbers. Many other countries have devised ways to have a secure border and regulate immigration. Why not the U.S.?

At the end of the day we need a secure border and a process to manage the annual numbers (we have neither right now).

We were going to make significant progress on both, progress pushed for and won by the republican positions and their arguments. Then Trump killed it.

Many other countries have devised ways to have a secure border and regulate immigration. Why not the U.S.?

The border between the US and Canada is not secure. You could walk between them fairly easily in larger remote areas... There is just no mass exodus from the north. Bluntly put, the reason we don't have a secure border is that it is just too big to secure. We need to do more to mitigate the risks, but it will never be "secure".

We need to figure out how to make people not want/need to come here.

Reactions: SHUSA
We were going to make significant progress on both, progress pushed for and won by the republican positions and their arguments. Then Trump killed it.

The border between the US and Canada is not secure. You could walk between them fairly easily in larger remote areas... There is just no mass exodus from the north. Bluntly put, the reason we don't have a secure border is that it is just too big to secure. We need to do more to mitigate the risks, but it will never be "secure".

We need to figure out how to make people not want/need to come here.
The cost to figure out how to get people to stay will far exceed the cost of securing the border. That’s just silly.

Sure, there are areas that are impossible for human beings to cross so not as much attention needs to be spent there.

I’m talking about what needs to be done long-term, not the bill that was proposed that I doubt anyone on this board has read through the entire thing. If you think the wave is bad now, the statistics I shared shows it’s going to get a lot worse.

The cost to figure out how to get people to stay will far exceed the cost of securing the border. That’s just silly.

You do both. "Secure" though is just a word that makes us comfortable for the time being.
The reality is that the border is as secure as the demand to get in. The more desperate people become, the less "Secure" the border will be.

We will need to continuously make the border more secure while continuously trying to mitigate the risk of more people wanting / needing to come.

I’m talking about what needs to be done long-term, not the bill that was proposed that I doubt anyone on this board has read through the entire thing.

The bill would have helped short and long term goals. I read through a fair amount of it and saw the spin and the lies that republicans pushed to kill it. As mad as you are about Biden's inaction on the border, you should be furious with the republican's who determined that they needed to kick the can even further down the road so Trump can keep this as his campaign issue.

As mad as you are about Biden's inaction on the border, you should be furious with the republican's who determined that they needed to kick the can even further down the road so Trump can keep this as his campaign issue.
No question republicans did it this way for the exact same reason democrats suddenly found border religion after neglecting it and willfully encouraging illegal immigration.

Politics as usual.

No question republicans did it this way for the exact same reason democrats suddenly found border religion after neglecting it and willfully encouraging illegal immigration.

Politics as usual.

Yes, but give me the right thing happening for the wrong reason any day of the week over doing nothing.

It's always politics... but republican's focused their efforts on forcing the issue. It worked and then they walked away because of Trump.

Yes, but give me the right thing happening for the wrong reason any day of the week over doing nothing.

It's always politics... but republican's focused their efforts on forcing the issue. It worked and then they walked away because of Trump.
They’re both wrong. Biden did nothing for three years. And now the Republicans are guilty of inaction as well.

The right thing happening would have been to enforce the laws as written.

As one of the things, yes... But that does not do anything to help secure the border itself, or process the backlog of asylum claims. It also would have been right to move forward with legislation which included many of the things republicans have been asking for.

This is the biggest horse crap excuse. What laws are not being enforced? Were they being enforced under Reagan or Clinton? Because it’s essentially the same amount of border crossings then. I’m just curious what magic bullet of a law that you can point to that solves this issue that no one else thought of.

This is the biggest horse crap excuse. What laws are not being enforced? Were they being enforced under Reagan or Clinton? Because it’s essentially the same amount of border crossings then. I’m just curious what magic bullet of a law that you can point to that solves this issue that no one else thought of.
get better news sources if you think its same amount of bordering crossings.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT