ADVERTISEMENT

Uconn Gamethread

Molson should never shoot a 3 again till he works on it in the offseason. 20% shooter should give it up
Indeed, I cant figure out what his strength is yet, I mean I know he came from a lower league, but what was his skill to score I believe 17ppg, something worked for him

Feed Sandro and Rhoden. If they converge pass out to wings.. This is a big half for Shavar at PG. This is how teams will come at SHU if we are in the NCAA’s.

They actually missed three decent shots, by Shavar, Aiken and Cale. Plus Molson was wide open.

Kaz, note yourself. The only time you show up for a comment is when we are not doing well. You must be fun to watch a game with.

Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
Kaz, note yourself. The only time you show up for a comment is when we are not doing well. You must be fun to watch a game with.
I was the crazy big guy in the front row of the student section from 98-2003 , well 04 and 05 as well cuz underclassmen got me tickets down there still, I am fun to watch a game with though, guess you can say very animated! good and bad haha

Reactions: LBP43
the deficit built up over 16 mins. credit to us for hitting every shot ar high degree of difficulty but i dont expect it to continue in 2nd half, like creighton. i mean some of those shots were crazy.

uconn wasnt exactly playing like all stars to warrent that run at the end. we didnt play smart.
uh, it was about 9, pushed to 18 quickly, dropped back down. Not saying we played smart but it's a rare game that is a straight line trajectory from 0-0 to the final score. There are ebbs and flows. A few turnovers, UCONN changing it up, UCONN finally hitting a shot or 2. It happens, and only matters how we come out of the half.

Reactions: Pirates13
uh, it was about 9, pushed to 18 quickly, dropped back down. Not saying we played smart but it's a rare game that is a straight line trajectory from 0-0 to the final score. There are ebbs and flows. A few turnovers, UCONN changing it up, UCONN finally hitting a shot or 2. It happens, and only matters how we come out of the half.
another 18pt lead blown i mean you have no excuse sorry.

Reactions: TomD82
We’re going to need Aiken to come in and control the offense and make some plays. Their press is going to give us issues and we need to break it down consistently so Hurley has to pull back a bit. It should open things up for Rhoden and Mamu

a little bit of fire from our guys after looking scared. uconn looked confident but just hit a buzzsaw with our press. clamp the d down!

We’re going to need Aiken to come in and control the offense and make some plays. Their press is going to give us issues and we need to break it down consistently so Hurley has to pull back a bit. It should open things up for Rhoden and Mamu
aiken was on the floor during the uconn comeback

stu hurley!! that was so obviously off uconns foot, and youve been getting calls all game.

Reactions: JGCPA
OMG NOT ONLY WAS THAT NOT A FOUL, IT WASNT OUT OF HIS HAND BY THE SHOT CLOCK!!!!

Reactions: LBP43
theres no way you can count that shot!! if you want to call the foul fine, but you CANNOT count the shot, it was after!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT