ADVERTISEMENT

Undermanned again

The guidelines want us to be capable of self governance.

I am sure people will look for a loophole in the rule. Doesn't mean we shouldn't have the rule for the majority of people who are capable of following it.
But isn't that a core issue...some guidelines are mandatory and some self governing....it's up to interpretation which creates unsafe conditions supposedly or arguments. Personally, I think the whole masking policies have done more harm than good.

Yeah, mask mandates caused so many more problems than closing down business, kids out of schools, deaths, hospitalizations, long covid, mental health, hospitals overcrowded.

Masking reduced spread and helped keep businesses and schools open. But yeah masks are so horrible. So many mask cry babies on here. Anybody listening to the Don’t look up Hall85 is being led down the wrong path.

Yeah, mask mandates caused so many more problems than closing down business, kids out of schools, deaths, hospitalizations, long covid, mental health, hospitals overcrowded.

Masking reduced spread and helped keep businesses and schools open. But yeah masks are so horrible. So many mask cry babies on here. Anybody listening to the Don’t look up Hall85 is being led down the wrong path.
Another rant…how mature.

has anyone tried to blow a candle out with a mask. report to me what your scientific discovery is. particularly related to the air that goes nowehere.

has anyone tried to blow a candle out with a mask. report to me what your scientific discovery is. particularly related to the air that goes nowehere.

I did for my nieces school experiment. Wasn’t able to blow out the candle with my masks but did through her control mask which she made from a t shirt.

Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
I did for my nieces school experiment. Wasn’t able to blow out the candle with my masks but did through her control mask which she made from a t shirt.
cant even move the flame. not a centimeter. im about done with this pandemic, but its pretty clear to me that masks offer SOME protection.

anyone who says otherwise is a 🤡

Big mask supporter from day 1 to today and through every step. Masking saved hundreds of thousands of children’s lives. And masking has not resulted in any developmental issues for kids.
Very few businesses closed because of masking, not because any influx in cash or pivoting business strategy.
The early wave when our country was worried about a run on the hospital was saved by masks. Nothing to do with people staying home.
science has spoken. masks, we must believe.

Last edited:
Big mask supporter from day 1 to today and through every step. Masking saved hundreds of thousands of children’s lives. And masking has not resulted in any developmental issues for kids.
Very few businesses closed because of masking, not because any influx in cash or pivoting business strategy.
The early wave when our country was worried about a run on the hospital was saved by masks. Nothing to do with people staying home.
science has spoken. masks, we must believe.
But very few children have died or are at risk of dying from COVID, so how would masks have saved hundreds of thousands of lives?

And I'm not saying masking is not a good idea. There has been though, a lot of hypocrisy about masking and it has been politicized by both sides, in some cases, without regard for the science.

But very few children have died or are at risk of dying from COVID, so how would masks have saved hundreds of thousands of lives?

And I'm not saying masking is not a good idea. There has been though, a lot of hypocrisy about masking and it has been politicized by both sides, in some cases, without regard for the science.

He wasn’t being serious.

So why are we still doing them when then don't work?

They aren’t perfect, but they helped. Not sure why you are sticking with they don’t work. I have given you several scientific studies on the topic which show they help.

Tend to agree we no longer need them, but they also aren’t really a big deal so we seem to be erring on the side of caution in some places for now.

Leana Wen told me they don't work. Said they are nothing more than facial decorations.

And I'm sick of "erring on the side of caution." You've had your fun toying with people's livelihoods and mental state. Time to move on.

Leana Wen told me they don't work. Said they are nothing more than facial decorations.

And I'm sick of "erring on the side of caution." You've had your fun toying with people's livelihoods and mental state. Time to move on.

Just going to ignore the part where she literally said to wear a mask in the interview?

Don’t really see how a mask is toying with someone’s livelihood. Really not that big of a deal.

For some people a mask is an affront to their freedom. For some it severely restricts their breathing. The government should never tell people they have to wear a cloth over their face and mouth. It's degrading.

For some people a mask is an affront to their freedom. For some it severely restricts their breathing. The government should never tell people they have to wear a cloth over their face and mouth. It's degrading.

None of that is livelihood, it’s just a rant you don’t like something.

Yes it is. Some people are forced to wear a mask while working for the entire day.

Yes it is. Some people are forced to wear a mask while working for the entire day.
Yes, my daughter works for a large pharma company that requires weekly testing and masks worn at all times if you come into the office. They have also put in place a vaccine mandate. From a career standpoint, she wants to be in the office, but it is a hardship for her to sit there all day with a mask for meetings or Zoom calls.

Reactions: shu09
Yes, my daughter works for a large pharma company that requires weekly testing and masks worn at all times if you come into the office. They have also put in place a vaccine mandate. From a career standpoint, she wants to be in the office, but it is a hardship for her to sit there all day with a mask for meetings or Zoom calls.

Exactly. What's the point of the mask if everyone is testing weekly (stupid) AND are all vaccinated?

Sure, and can be annoyed about that. “Toying with their livelihood” would mean something entirely different.
Biz owner forced to mask employees

employees don’t want to comply, leave and are not easily replaceable particularly since in many instances good help is hard to dind

there’s a plausible example (that I’ve witnessed)

to be fair I’m sure you can come up with an opposite example but that wasn’t the question

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT