ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATE ON DAN

I spoke to Dan this AM. He is still in a lot of pain but expects to go home on or about Monday and be back on the Boards shortly thereafter. He thanks everyone for their prayers and well wishes.

Tom K
Monday can't come soon enough. Keep up the good work Rox and Dan!!!!

I spoke to Dan this AM. He is still in a lot of pain but expects to go home on or about Monday and be back on the Boards shortly thereafter. He thanks everyone for their prayers and well wishes.

Tom K

Aside from the pain issue, that is good news; always good to go back home....let's hope for a continued and speedy recovery.

That was Dan talking but per his wife, Rox, who I spoke to several times today, he's pretty much out of it most times and is not aware of what is fully going on. He still has a LONG way to go and will not be coming home anytime soon.

Still better than the alternative.

Rox reads him his emails and these Boards daily and he is very grateful for everything.

Great news. As we all know a brain aneurysm is serious business, excited to hear he is recovering. Refreshing when good things happen for good people.

Reactions: Pirate Russ
Hi Dan, Thinking about you and how much you mean to all of us. So glad the worst is in the rear view.
All the BEST!

Dan, So glad to hear your doing well. Rest up when you get home, You give so much to us here on the site. We will survive to your back in in good health. Thank you for all your devotion to us members. Prayers

Praying for Dan’s continued recovery. Can’t wait to hear he is home.

Just coming here looking for more updates. I know he's gonna recover fully but I also know that its far from instant. To paraphrase 1 of my fave movies, stay gold, Danny Boy

Reactions: HallLine69
Rooting for you Dan. I can't wait for you first post when you are back. Your posts are always the first ones i read everyday. And btw, the board is very slow when you are not on it.

I have never met Dan but I feel like I talk to him everyday. Prayers to Dan and his family. This is the worst time to get sick.

Reactions: Pirate Russ
Excellent news. Take one day at a time. There are some great people working in the
Rehab world.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT