ADVERTISEMENT

Virginia 2 quad 1 wins as a 10???

10 is the play in game this year. Doesn’t matter that it’s a 10.

But we are essentially done. Texas A&M and Virginia are both in and those were the spots we needed.

Which means Oklahoma or MSU are out also

Beat St. John’s and only a few upsets in conference tournaments was our chance it appears. Did not happen. Can’t say I am surprised. Just missed.

Reactions: phelanma
Yeah, I wonder if this is the future and the big east is going to get screwed. Three teams in is ridiculous. If one of you, the Johnny's, or even PC were in, I wouldn't complain..

Well, it looks like you guys were close. I think one more win might've done it.

Yeah, I wonder if this is the future and the big east is going to get screwed. Three teams in is ridiculous. If one of you, the Johnny's, or even PC were in, I wouldn't complain..

Well, it looks like you guys were close. I think one more win might've done it.
Three teams in are also all top 3 seeds. Crazy to think the conferences has 3 of the top 12 teams in the country and then no one else apparently

Plenty of Mountain West teams in also. If not so many AQ that cannot be in play in games they might have been seeded higher.

So basically fau and North Carolina laying down like punks cost us a bid
I don't think either laid down. NC sort of got exposed as not having anyone but Davis who can hit a 3 and i think Florida Atlantic just got cocky, thinking they would just pull it out in the end. Also, think FAU would lose to UAB today anyway.

The karma to FAU is they are going to get run off the court but UConn. Plus UNC is going to have a tough time with either Miss st or MSU.

On the plus side, if Koleck is healthy, I think Marquette has a decent shot to knock off Houston and get to the final four.

Big East is simply getting squeezed by the committee with specific intent.

Only 3 teams from the league, division 2 ACC has 5 sadly and UConn — the clear overall no. 1 — has the hardest road.

Committee is making a very clear statement b

Big East is simply getting squeezed by the committee with specific intent.

Only 3 teams from the league, division 2 ACC has 5 sadly and UConn — the clear overall no. 1 — has the hardest road.

Committee is making a very clear statement b
That ratings and program historical pedigree matter more

Can’t be shocked look how greedy college football is

Michigan St had 3 in 9 opportunities. They won 9 of 22 opportunities in q1/Q2. Committee was not consistent at all.

On the plus side, if Koleck is healthy, I think Marquette has a decent shot to knock off Houston and get to the final four.
Best outcome is your Huskies repeat, and Hurley goes on a long, profanity laden rant about how the powers that be are trying to hold The Big East down.

Reactions: CL82
People said our bad losses. How about tecas am 4 quad 3 losses. Uva is 4-5 in past 9 games

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT