ADVERTISEMENT

Who ya got?

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Creighton 84 (undefeated at home)
Seton Hall 82

Got to stop the pick and roll. SHU made Krampelj look like an all American last time the two teams played.

Creighton, 85-75.

Hope to be wrong. I just don't like how we're playing. Relying on talent instead of focus (poor defense/rebounding). Do not have killer/champion instinct right now. The game at Marquette and all the exuse making of the road trip was followed up by a terrible start against Georgetown.

This time we won't be able to rise the emotion of a crowd if we go down 10+ yet again.

Reactions: SHUMA04 and shu09
Creighton 84
SHU-76

That's the smart answer.... I have a funny feeling SHU may take this

This is exactly what I'm thinking. I'll go with Creighton 86, Seton Hall 75 but that second line is important...

I would have picked the Hall over Creighton if Xavier hadn't kick their butt so badly. McDermott will have them out for blood.

I p5uck us cause xu DID beat them so badly. If xu can whoop em, so can we. Harder away by a ton, so not a whupping. Just a win.

Reactions: boontonpirate
They are a good team and play so well at home the smart money should be on Creighton. But something just tells me deep down inside SHU wins... if SHU can keep

It close at half they can pull it out. Creighton seems to falter in the second half a lot

Reactions: angryfan11
Ok—on paper I would say Creighton 85-71. But I actually think we get up for the tougher games. If Creighton punches us in the mouth to begin the game, I think we win by 10. If it’s close in the first half, I think we get lackadaisical and lose by a bunch.

Head games.

We have to be the team that shows up. That is why this is hard. On paper we should win. Creighton at home is really tough.

We have to be the team that shows up. That is why this is hard. On paper we should win. Creighton at home is really tough.
Motivation will be no problem. The team is fresh and ready to play. But they have to keep turnovers to a minimum because Creighton is great in transition and that gets their crowd into the game. That and the Hall MUST stop the pick and roll.

I agree with the poster above that Creighton doesn't play well in the end game. So if we keep it close we could pull out the upset.

Motivation will be no problem. The team is fresh and ready to play. But they have to keep turnovers to a minimum because Creighton is great in transition and that gets their crowd into the game. That and the Hall MUST stop the pick and roll.

I agree with the poster above that Creighton doesn't play well in the end game. So if we keep it close we could pull out the upset.
I would like to thank Mr. Gary Parrish for giving us all that little tidbit... and from watching them it is true, we saw it first hand at he Rock and I've seen it in other games, even when they win the last 10 minutes or so in he second half they don't play as sharp and falter... keep it close at half and they can be taken.... let Delgado eat down low!

Last edited by a moderator:
For whatever reason I always feel like we get a bad whistle in Creighton. That motivates the team and they overcome a tough crowd and pull this one off. 82-80 Seton Hall. We come of age this game and finally put together a strong game from start to finish.

Go Pirates.

I feel like we get a bad whistle at Nova and it used to be real bad at Notre Dame.

I believe SHU will be underdogs only a few more times this season. There are some games that are very challenging to win. Creighton getting pounded by Xavier makes it more difficult. If Carrington has one of those exceptional games from the perimeter, we ll have a chance.

Creighton 82
Seton Hall 77

This will be tough, but I expect our team to come out with a lot of intensity coming off the Marquette blowout. I expect this game to look a lot like the Butler game and come down to the final few minutes.

I'll be an optimist and take SHU by a bucket and a few late FTs. 86-82.

Don't buy the line of thinking that if a team gets beat, or gets beat badly the next game they will be primed and ready for... been apart of the team that was beaten and I have been on the other side of the team playing them... do not buy it at all, so many factors come into play... I think the biggest factor will be he simple fact these teams have played each other

If this team has any hopes of advancing to the 2nd weekend of the tournament (and I believe they can fwiw), they will find a way to prevail tomorrow in Omaha. No easy task, but this team is tough, talented and they have found ways to outplay good teams on the road. Hall by 3.

Clean up the rebounding and we win by a couple otherwise we get smacked pretty hard by 12-15. Lately we've been pretty soft cleaning the glass and it needs to be corrected. Need more effort.

I have more confidence in SHU winning this one than I did for the Marquette game. A drop in the rankings might be the motivation they need.

SHU - 79
Creighton - 76

Reactions: shu09
Kind of game that we are always behind by 6/7 then totally run out of gas at the end of the game chasing their shooters. Marquette like but not as bad.

Creighton 88
SHU 74

Reactions: lloyde dobler
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT