ADVERTISEMENT

Will you be getting your bivalent covid booster?

Will you be getting the bivalent omicron COVID booster?

• Yes

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

shufan199_3

Junior
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2020
A simple question for our board as we go into the 3rd winter of this unrelenting pandemic. Here is some information on the highly safe and effective omicron booster:

I went to my MD for my yearly check up today. His recommendation was to get my booster and flu shot. He told me this will be a brutal covid winter. He also advised me to continue wearing a K95 mask in indoor places where other people are.

• Haha
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
I am getting it today with my flu shot ( one in each arm ))since I got all the others with no side effects.

Great news Ed! I got my 5th booster and my flu shot the other day. I have yet to have any side effect. I'm happy I got it. Our experts are saying another variant could cause an omicron like wave this winter

@Proud NJ Sports Fan As you could continue to post conspiracy theory BS, we have a new warning from our health officials. A new COVID wave is in Europe. Expected to hit the US next. The reason for this wave? Scientists blame the millions of people in Europe that are still unvaccinated. Will the unvaxxed finally learn? There will be more unnecessary death and sickness for the unvaxxed this winter.

@Proud NJ Sports Fan As you could continue to post conspiracy theory BS, we have a new warning from our health officials. A new COVID wave is in Europe. Expected to hit the US next. The reason for this wave? Scientists blame the millions of people in Europe that are still unvaccinated. Will the unvaxxed finally learn? There will be more unnecessary death and sickness for the unvaxxed this winter.

You’re a nutjob !

seriously seek help and stop posting all these lies on a Seton Hall sports message board.

To people (sheep) like you I smile and say, go jab up as much as possible, be my guest.

You’re a scared dummy.
Are you even a sports fan?

almost all of your posts are on ColdVid.
do you work for Pharma or just very gullible and frightened of your own shadow ?

Seek mental health help.

Yes I'm a seton hall pirates fan. I have enjoyed the games from my home for the last 2 years now. I only go out if absolutely needed right now because I live with high risk individuals. They are immunocompromised and I can't risk them getting covid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT