ADVERTISEMENT

Creighton Part II: The Sequel Game Thread

Kaz, take 5...

Gee, if we lose 2 straight, we’re almost .500... and you want glass Aiken to play 39 minutes?

You’re being very soft tonight. Walk around the block.
haha i know i just never seen shots thrown up like this and go in, they are BAD shots

Down 28-27 under 8 minutes. Cale and a Rhoden stepping up.

8/9 from three., lol.

That’s now what 21/33 from 3? Need a correction. I fear it won’t come.

Sami though, Aiken drained his 1st 3 today and both ft's, he hasnt started 2-2 in how long, maybe he's on tonight like his Harvard days? so i figured keep him in til proven otherwise

Thank God we’re not running the weave!! Normal high ball screen at least give our guys a chance to get down hill!!

Hall up 39-35 under 5 minutes. Very impressive guard play from SHU in this half.

What's with all the doom and gloom? This is a great game.
it would be if we were neutral fans haha, but 9-12 from 3 against us is annoying! we gotta keep gettin fouls on em to soften em like I was earlier

Great job by Aiken on offense, but he's doing a very good job on Zegarowski too!

Great!!! Can’t let up for a second. Stay tough guys. Aiken...This is what we have been waiting for all season.

Help me fellas, since when is it legal to ward off the defender with your offhand. Most of the Creighton team does this as does nova. Hell, if it’s legal why don’t we do it?

Reactions: catholicman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT