ADVERTISEMENT

Creighton Part II: The Sequel Game Thread

this is honestly like an nba game. and thats with both teams playing pretty good d.

dont think ive seen us hit as many shots as we are tonight.

that last creighton 3 hurt.

That was a blast to watch. Keep it up for 20 more minutes and boy do I love Myles Cale

We have to come out and dominate the first five minutes!! We cannot let them have any open threes!!Come on lets bury them!! Mamu has to take over and bury them!!

Myles Cale, please do not disappear in the second half. We need you! They gotta draw some plays up for him to start the 2nd half.
Willlard has to keep him in there and Aiken has to fire us up!1 Molson is playing hellaceous defense!!

Haven't read about 90 of the previous 99 posts here.
Play small with Mamu and make them beat us with twos. Myles has to keep it up.

Nice recovery from a flat start to the 2nd half. Does anyone know the rules on offensive players sealing off shot blockers when Creighton drives? They do this a lot and I thought they used to call that an offensive foul but apparently not?

This is what Willard was expecting from Aiken when he committed. Hope he can stay on the court the rest of the year

Hall 66-50 at 12 minutes. Aiken has stepped to the plate. They have to keep playing at this pace. They are wearing Creighton down.

Nice recovery from a flat start to the 2nd half. Does anyone know the rules on offensive players sealing off shot blockers when Creighton drives? They do this a lot and I thought they used to call that an offensive foul but apparently not?
Should be a moving screen until the ball leaves the shooters hands but you know how it goes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT