ADVERTISEMENT

Creighton Part II: The Sequel Game Thread

whats the opposite of giving your team confidence? thats what willard does as a leader. decent but cant lead men into battle.

team plays games like theyre just waiting for the choke to happen

Ridiculous. Bank in a three. Got to hang on. Mamu game winner in front of Mama Mumu coming. Maybe.

I’d rather have Aiken with one arm and one leg right now running the point. We’d still get hobbled penetration and I’d take thag

Aiken came up gimpy again is why he's not in the game. A game were gonna have to play from here on out.

gotta believe everyone in the huddle believes theyre gonna lose. nobody to inspire confidence. sad.

I hope we win. Doesn't look good now. Willard waited too long to make needed adjustments. Hope we win.

How Aiken has not been playing is one of the biggest coaching mistakes I've ever seen from Willard

All on him

Brutal 2nd half. Frankly embarrassing. McDermott killing Willard with the halftime r adjustment. Just stuffed him in a locker.

beta coach. dont give me creighton is #17. cant go very far in the tourney with a coach that exudes loser vibes.

we blow way to many big leads. way too many. its way above average. too many gag jobs every single year.

Reactions: JGCPA
How do Mamu and Rhoden miss the last two?

All started with Cale’s missed FT.

Reactions: TomD82
There’s been a staggering amount of blown home leads this year in CBB in the last 8 mins. Have to think not having fans there is a big reason why.

Willard torched a win....cant be up 16 and lose, they throw away offensive possessions far too many times, turnovers with crap passes, early shots, seek jump shots with a double digit lead...brutal

Reactions: shu09 and TomWall
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT